剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
表现得像是妳以前来过一样
Behave as though you've been here before.
出了问题 -你做了什麽好事,布林斯利?
There is a problem. - What have you done, Brimsley?
新娘不见了
Bride is missing.
我不知所措
I don't know what to do.
怎麽会?什麽时候的事?
How? When did it happen?
我不知所措
I don't know what to do.
您在做什麽?
What are you doing?
消失,显然新娘已经走了
Disappearing. As evidently the bride has done.
没有新娘就没有婚礼
No bride, no wedding.
如果您的新娘不见,您有责任去找她
If your bride is missing, it is your responsibility to remedy that.
也许这样最好,一切都太仓促了
Probably for the best. It was... uh, premature, all this.
我还没好,依旧不对劲
I'm not ready. Not right.
我替您仔细检查过,您完全无恙
I have examined you thoroughly, and you are perfectly right.
我看起来像完全无恙吗?
Do I look perfectly right to you?
您完全无恙
You are perfectly right.
陛下,我们... -不!
His Majesty! - Quickly. Go!
等等,不,他是对的
Wait, no. He... He is right.
我无恙
I am right.
我忘了自己是谁,谢谢医生
I forgot myself. Thank you, Doctor.
妳好,女士,
Hello, my lady.
妳需要帮忙吗?
Are you in need of assistance of some kind?
《夏洛特王后:柏捷顿家族前传》
惊喜是什麽?你要带我去哪裡?
What is the surprise? Where are you taking me?
待会就知道,先别急
You will see. Just wait.
我不需要做任何事,由我作主 我决定好了,
I do not need to do anything. I decide! I have decided!
我是妳的国王
I am your king!
我错了,我以为你是乔治
My mistake. I thought you were just George.
请国王陛下恕罪 -夏洛特
Forgive me, Your Majesty. - Char... Charlotte.
来吧
Come on, then!
小酌一下而已
Just a tipple!
你们两个在搞什麽鬼?
庆祝!
庆祝!
- The devil are you two doing? - Celebrating!
今晚休息吧,雷诺斯 国王在白金汉宫
Take the night off, Reynolds! The king is at Buckingham House.
Take the night off, Reynolds! The king is at Buckingham House.
国王陛下回来了,快来
His Majesty is back here. Now.
欢迎回来,国王陛下
Welcome back, Your Majesty.
去天文台,你来服侍就好
Observatory, now. Just you.
国王陛下不觉得王后很漂亮吗?
Does Your Majesty not find the queen attractive?
我不知道女人能如此美丽
I didn't know a woman could be so beautiful.
也许她很无趣?
Perhaps is she dull?
她非常聪明,这就是问题所在
She's terrifyingly clever. That is the problem.
如果她长得丑或无趣 我可能觉得自己能胜任
If she were ugly, if she were dull, I might feel up to the task. Instead, her...
可是她的...聪明才智映衬出...
brilliance shows that...
我有多麽丑陋不堪
Shows the troll I am.
请恕我直言
If I may. Your Majesty may only be blinded by that brilliance.
陛下也许被那聪明才智所蒙蔽
她的完美与我的残缺相称
Her perfection is matched only by my deformity.
她离我越远越好
She belongs as far from me as she can get.
陛下不回去白金汉宫吗?
Will Your Majesty not be returning to Buckingham House?
我照他们的话结婚了 我要离她远一点才不会伤害她
I have done as they asked. I married. Now I shall leave her alone, safe from me.
我要回去看我的星球和星星 至少我绝对不会伤害它们
I shall return to my... planets, my stars. They, at least, I can be sure not to harm.
晚安,雷诺斯
Good night, Reynolds.
布林斯利?
Brimsley?
是的,王后陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
准备马车
Ready the carriage.
好的,王后陛下 请问能告知目的地吗?
Yes, Your Majesty. May I say our destination?
我们要去见我丈夫
We are going to see my husband.
国王陛下
Your Majesty.
我已经用过晚餐了 -当然
I already had my dinner. - Of course.
我有事要禀报... -雷诺斯
There is something I need-- - Reynolds.
我没说清楚吗? 无论如何都不要来打扰我
Was I not clear I'm not to be disturbed under any circumstances?
您说得很清楚,国王陛下 但目前的情况...
You were, Your Majesty. It is just that this circumstance is rather...
王后来了
The queen is coming.
什麽?怎麽没通知我?
What? Why was I not informed?
没有人收到通知,她刚出现
No one was informed. She just appeared.
天啊!
Good God!
她在桥上,随时都会到
She is at the bridge. She will be here any moment.
他在哪裡?
Where is he?
王后陛下,我们没料到您会来 -他在哪裡?
Your Majesty, we were not expecting you. - Where is he?
天文台,王后陛下
The observatory, Your Majesty.
这是什麽地方? -夏洛特
What is this place? - Charlotte.
妳好
Oh. Hello.
妳来了
Here you are.
他会生她的气吗?
Will he be cross with her? - Absolutely.
绝对会,但她会反抗他
But she is standing up to him.
But she is standing up to him.
也许这是好事
Perhaps this is good.
也许吧,也许是坏事
Perhaps. Perhaps it is bad.
我不明白妳在抱怨什麽
I do not understand what you complain about.
我今年17岁
I am seven and ten years old,
突然间成了王后
and suddenly I am queen.
身处异国,周遭尽是陌生食物和风俗
in a strange country with strange food and strange customs.
你不明白,因为你出生在这裡
You do not understand because this is who you were born to be.
我不能做我想做的事
I cannot do whatever I like.
王后不能去逛女装店
The queen is not allowed to go to the modiste,
或是去艺廊或冰淇淋店 我不能交朋友
or the galleries, or the ice shops. I cannot make friends.
我必须和别人保持距离
I must hold myself apart.
除了你,我不认识任何人
I don't know a single soul here except for you.
我完全孤身一人 你宁可看天空也不愿看我
I'm completely alone, and you prefer the sky to me.
乔治! -什麽?
George! - What?
说话啊!
Say something!
我不想跟妳吵架 -我想跟你吵架
I do not want to fight. - I want to fight with you!
跟我吵架!为我吵架
Fight with me! Fight for me!
回家,夏洛特
Go home, Charlotte!
医生,谢谢你这麽快赶来
Doctor, thank you for coming so quickly.
当然了,国王陛下
Of course, Your Majesty.
Of course, Your Majesty.
了不起的科学收藏
A most impressive scientific collection.
我不知道英国有哪处能比得上
I do not know that there is another to match it in England.
身为君王确实有些好处
Well, there are a few advantages to being monarch.
其中之一是有最好的东西
One is you get the best stuff.
门罗,我...
Monro, I...
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
这是当然的
Of course.
陛下若感觉快要发作,我会随侍在侧
I am near at hand for whenever Your Majesty feels a fit coming on.
问题是这样还不够
Well, the thing is, that is not enough.
听我说,我对科学略知一二
Look, I have learned a thing or two about science,
我学到了一件事
and one thing I have learned is this.
科学家不会到处宣扬最好的东西
Scientists keep the best of it to themselves.
对吧,门罗?
Am I right, Monro?
我不太明白,国王陛下
I'm not sure I understand, Your Majesty.
大众要好几年后才会知道最新的发现
It can be years before the public learns of the newest discoveries,
这麽做确实有必要
and for good reason.
举个例子 假设有个医生被请来治疗国王
Say a doctor is brought in to treat a king, just for example.
他不能冒失败的风险 也不能伤害国王
He could not risk failure or, God forbid, harming his Sovereign.
所以他只会採取 最安全、最可靠的治疗方法
So he would employ only his safest, his most proven treatments,
隐瞒最新的治疗方法
keeping the cutting edge of his methods to himself
直到疗法被证实有效,懂了吗?
until they are proven beyond a doubt. Do you understand me now?
稍微懂了
I may begin to.
等开始发作再治疗是不够的
It is not enough to cure the fits once they start.
要是王后看到我这副样子,要是她...
If the queen were to ever see me like that, if she were to
逃离我,要是我伤害她...
flee from me, God forbid, if I were to hurt her...
你一定有什麽办法
Surely, there must be something you could do.
能让症状发作...一劳永逸
Something to end the fits... forever.
我最近在尝试更激进的方式
I have been experimenting with something more proactive.
拜託
Please.
我想要身体健康
I want to be well.
我需要在王宫裡有房♥间
I would require rooms in the palace, full access to Your Majesty at any time,
随时能见到国王陛下
并请您允许我採取
and license to pursue more
更极端的手段
extreme measures.
什麽都行,全按你的吩咐
Anything. Whatever you have to do.
我们在蜜月期间有时间和隐私
We have the time and privacy of my honeymoon.
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表