剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
But never for anyone mature enough
能真正理解其中的含义
to truly understand what any of it means.
没有爱情是什么感觉
What it is to go without it.
失去爱情是什么感觉
What it is to lose it.
我们身边充斥着八卦和故事
We are full of gossip and story,
但作为女人 我们从来都不是话题本身
but as women, we are never the topics of the conversation.
维斯道恩女士 从来不会记述我们的内心
Lady Whistledown never writes of our hearts.
我们是不为人知的故事
We are untold stories.
昨天
Yesterday,
你跟我说了你的故事
you told me something of your story.
而我...谢谢你
And I... thank you.
你...
You...
不客气
You are most welcome.
来吧 这边
Come. Over here.
我想让你看一幅老作品
I want you to see an old work.
我最喜欢的一幅
One of my favorites. Ha.
他们的花♥园♥总是鲜花绽放
Theirs is a garden always in bloom.
即便是现在吗?陛下...不是...
Even now? It's... His Majesty is...
当真爱泛滥时 疯狂又算什么?
What matters madness when true love flourishes?
对他们来说 杂草只是生活的一部分
For them, the weeds are all part of the process.
我们都有花♥园♥ 维奥莱特
We all have gardens, Violet.
我的花♥园♥并没有 随着我的丈夫一起消亡
My garden did not die with my husband
因为我的花♥园♥始终是一片荒芜
because it had never been planted.
我甚至不知道我可以拥有一个花♥园♥
I did not even know I could have a garden.
直到他走后 我的花♥园♥才得以绽放
It did not bloom until after he was gone.
花♥园♥绽放之时
And when it did,
我用尽全心去滋养了
I nurtured it. Fiercely.
这么多年来
I have never
I have never
我从没考虑过另找其他男人
once in all my years considered another man.
但现在...
But now, I...
即便想要也是无所谓的
It is all right to want it.
说出来吧
Say it.
我的花♥园♥渴望被打理
I want to be gardened.
我的花♥园♥渴望被经常打理
I want to be gardened as much as possible.
要不要补种?
Shall we replant?
不用
No.
死掉就算了
Let it die.
陛下
Your Majesty.
您不能离开
You cannot leave.
-我知道 -我是说英国
I know that. - England.
您不能离开英国
You cannot leave England.
你需要留在这里
You shall need to remain here.
-不可以 -你会被责怪的
I cannot. - You will be blamed.
你留在这里吧
You shall remain here.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
她在圣詹姆斯宫 主持国王陛下的会客仪式
She is at St. James's Palace holding His Majesty's Drawing Room.
来吧 小坏蛋 只是一条领巾而已
Come, scamp. It is just a neckerchief.
那你系呗
You wear it, then.
哎哟!好凶呀!
Oho! Such impertinence!
多米尼克 别再这样了
Dominic, stop that at once.
今天很重要 你必须守规矩
This is an important day, and you must behave.
乖乖听妈妈的话 多米尼克
Be a good boy and listen to your mother, Dominic.
我们什么时候回到保姆那里?
When are we returning to Nanny?
多米尼克 我很抱歉 你并不熟悉我
Dominic, I am sorry you do not know me.
我对我的父母也不太熟悉
I did not know my parents well either.
我知道这样离开保姆一定很可怕
And I know it must be very frightening to leave Nanny like this,
但我是你妈妈
but I am your mother.
而你♥爸♥爸去找天使了
And your father has gone to the angels.
现在你是家里的男人了
And now you are the man of the family.
家里的男人?
The man of the family?
是的
Yes.
家里需要你尽到你的责任
And the family needs you to do your duty.
那好吧
All right, then.
殿下 我觉得应该让您见见我儿子了
I thought it high time, Your Highness, that you met my son.
丹伯里大人
Lord Danbury.
很高兴见到您 殿下
Lovely to meet you, Your Highness.
很高兴见到您 大人
A pleasure to meet you, Lord--
继承的问题
The question of inheritance.
还远未决定
Far from decided.
依旧有顾虑
The concerns involved.
您明白其中的含义吗?
Do you understand the implications?
真是帅气的小伙子
Such a handsome boy.
愿二位能很快再来看我们
Pray both of you call on us again soon. Hm?
下一个是谁?
Who is next?
本地治里的新任总督
[Harcourt] The new governor of Pondicherry.
我有没有尽到责任 妈妈?
Did I do my duty, Mother?
你向他们展示自己了
You showed them who you are.
多米尼克丹伯里 赫尔曼丹伯里之子
Dominic Danbury. Son of Herman Danbury.
是的
Yes.
没错
You are.
你是丹伯里大人
And you are Lord Danbury.
你会继承你的头衔 因为你有资格
And you will take your rightful place because you are entitled to it.
因为你是我的儿子
And because you are my son.
我是你的母亲阿加莎丹伯里
You are the son of Agatha Danbury,
本名索马
born name Soma,
拥有塞拉利昂 卡帕曼德博部落的皇室血统
Royal Blood of the Kpa-Mende Bo tribe in Sierra Leone.
你来自勇士家族
You come from warriors.
我们是胜者
We win.
永远不要忘记
Never forget that.
真漂亮 爸爸
How beautiful, Daddy.
但您需要重做了
But you will have to start over.
为什么 美女?
Why is that, beauty?
那顶生日帽对我来说太大了
That one is too big for my head.
你的生日刚过了 动动脑筋吧
Your birthday just passed, brains.
这顶生日帽是送给朋友的
This one is for a friend.
您从来没给朋友做过生日帽
You never make hats for your friends.
是啊 但这位朋友很伤心
No, but this particular friend is feeling quite sad.
话说回来 也许你是对的
Then again, maybe you're right.
送生日帽给朋友也许是错的
It may be wrong for my friend.
不是呀 您必须送出去
No. You have to give it.
您的生日帽可以带去好心情
Your hats bring cheer.
过生日怎么能伤心呢
And no one should be sad on their birthday.
我能帮忙吗?
Can I help?
这次我必须自己做
This one I must make on my own.
加纸花吧 大家都喜欢的
Add paper flowers. Everyone loves those.
她简直熠熠生辉
She is luminous.
光彩照人
She glows.
我从没见过如此富有的人
I've never seen anyone so rich.
-我的手碰到她的外套了 -深呼吸 卡萝
My hands brushed her coat. - Breathe, Coral.
她有没有说来这里的原因?
Did she say why she is here?
王后陛下是不需要自我解释的
Her Majesty does not have to explain herself.
也对
Right.
带他去找保姆吧
Take him to his nanny.
陛下
Your Majesty.
请问您有何贵干?
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我是来正式表示哀悼的
I am here to offer my official condolences, of course.
节哀顺变
Sorrows. Prayers.
陛下费心了
How very kind.
陛下应该休养 在家休息
Your Majesty should be laying in. Resting at home.
家
Home.
那地方不是家
That place is no home.
我离开那里了
I have left that place,
我再也...
and I am never...
再也不会回去了
never, never going back.
但陛下要去哪里呢?
But where will Your Majesty go?
所以...我才来这里的
Why I... I have come here.
她想住下来
She means to stay.
住下来?真是荣幸
Stay? What an honor.
不 不是荣幸 太可怕了
No, not an honor. Terrifying.
她怀着王室宝宝
She's with child. With royal child.
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表