剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
Excuse me, sir.
你在这里悄摸摸地做什么呢?
What are you doing rustling about out here?
居然敢擅离职守?
How dare you step away from your duties?
抱歉 先生 王后陛下有访客
Apologies, sir. Her Majesty has visitors.
消息已经传达到了 你可以走了
You have delivered your message. You may go.
我一会就过去
I will be along.
爱德华
Edward.
维多利亚
Victoria.
你们是来抱怨的 还是来看新画像的?
Have you come to complain, or have you come to see the new portrait?
不是 妈妈 我们...
No, Mother. We...
嗯
Well.
我们有消息要告诉您
We come bearing news.
陛下
Your Majesty.
你确定吗?
Are you quite sure?
是的 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
我等了很久 可以确保毫无疑问了
I waited for quite some time, so there would be no doubt.
您会有继承人了 妈妈
You will have your heir, Mother.
妈妈
[Edward] Uh, Mother.
做得好
Well done.
你们俩都是好样的
Both of you.
维多利亚觉得会是女孩
Victoria thinks it will be a girl.
希望您能接受
I hope that will be all right with you.
女孩挺好的
A girl is wonderful.
一位强大的女王正是国家需要的
And a strong queen is just what this country needs.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思
丹伯里夫人
Lady Danbury.
陛下
Uh, Your Majesty.
非常感谢您的...
Thank you so very much for the--
你拒绝我哥哥了
You refuse my brother.
给他成婚的希望
Give him hope of union,of happiness,
然后在我的舞会上让他心碎
then break his heart at my ball.
在我家
In my home.
陛下...
Your Majesty, I--
他可能不够风趣
His humor may lack wit.
而且没错 他的自尊心毫无限度
And yes, his condescendence knows no bounds.
但是他的人品端正
He is, however, a person of fine character
内心纯良
and pure heart.
以你现在的境遇 不会找到更好的选择了 不是吗?
And someone in your position could find much worse options, could they not?
确实如此 陛下
They could indeed, Your Majesty.
请接受我的道歉
Please accept my apology.
告诉我吧 我该怎么做... -阿道弗斯会挺过来的
Tell me what I might do in order-- - Adolphus will survive.
我关心的是我该怎么对待你
What concerns me is what I am to do with you.
你没有来找我倾诉你的问题
The fact that you did not come to me with your concerns.
倾诉你对遗产继承和头衔的担忧
Your fears regarding your inheritance. Your title.
对家族命运和所有新授衔家族的担忧
The fate of your family. Of all the families recently titled.
我很抱歉 陛下
I apologize, Your Majesty.
我只是不想再给您徒增负担了
I only didn't want to place my burdens on top of your own.
您似乎已经...
Yours which seem so...
我和国王同在王位
We are one Crown.
我们共担王权
His weight is mine, and mine is his.
同在王位
One Crown.
我们的统治旨在为全体子民谋福祉
We rule for the welfare of all our subjects.
不论新旧 不论敌友 不论有没有头衔
New and old. Rival and foe. Titled or not.
你说我的宫墙太高了
You tell me my castle walls are too high. I tell you they must be.
我要告诉你 必须这样高
High as the sky, if necessary, to protect you.
高如天空 在必要时保护你们
保护我们的全体子民
To protect all our worthy subjects.
我建议你把恐惧转化为信念
I suggest you shift your fear into faith
直接带着担忧来找我们
and come to us with your concerns directly.
否则就意味着 我们没有能力解决这些问题
To do otherwise would suggest we are incapable of addressing them.
除非你就是这么想的
Unless that is what you believe.
丹伯里夫人
Lady Danbury.
你可以走了
You may go.
我很快就会派人去请你
I shall send for you soon.
陛下 告辞了
Your Majesty.
放纵一次吧
Oh, indulge.
就一次 就当是为了我
For once. For me.
我命令你
I'm ordering you.
恐怕我对王室宣誓的承诺
I'm afraid my sworn commitment
要高于您的命令 陛下
to the welfare of the Crown outweighs your order, Your Majesty.
不可思议
Impossible.
你退下吧
Off with you.
终于有人陪我一起喝酒了
Finally, someone who will drink with me.
-我不会的 -你也拒绝我啊
我不会的 -你也拒绝我啊
I will not. - You refuse me as well.
是啊 -别逗了 必须陪我
I do. - Nonsense. You must.
我不能喝
I must not.
暂时不行了
For a while.
陛下
Your Majesty.
风险太高了
The stakes are too high.
太多人的命运 都依赖于我们来延续你的血脉了
The fates of too many rest on us securing your line.
我们的血脉
Our line.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
你和我
You and me.
还有他们
And them.
阿加莎
Agatha.
进来吧 很高兴见到你
Come in.It's lovely to see you.
本来希望今天是散步的好日子 结果遇到这种天气
I wish it were a day for a stroll, but, oh, the weather.
天不遂人愿
The weather does not obey our wishes.
来吧!
Come!
坐在这里吧
Sit over here.
哦 那些是我的生日帽
Oh, those.
我觉得我跟你说过
Those are my birthday hats. I believe I may have told you about them.
是的 是你父亲给你做的
[Lady Danbury] Yes, you did.
是的 是你父亲给你做的
Your father made them for you.
每年生日都会送给你
Every year on your birthday.
对吧? -是的
Correct? - Yes.
我以前也给艾德蒙做过
Huh. - And I used to make them for Edmund.
那些是我多年来给孩子们做的
And there are the ones I used to make for the children over the years.
你把它们都展示出来了呀
You keep them all on display.
我不总是这样 但是最近
I did not always, but lately, I...
我觉得我有点多愁善感
I suppose I am feeling sentimental.
你看 这是我父亲做的
Look, these are the ones my father made.
很喜庆
They are cheerful.
不是吗?
Are they not?
是的
They are.
我觉得我应该再好好欣赏一下
I thought I'd enjoy them for a time
然后再打包处理掉
before I pack them back up, let them go.
你要把它们都打包处理掉?
You're packing them away?
是啊 数量太多了
Well, yes. It is a rather large collection.
是啊 数量太多了
不过它们都充满了回忆
However, they are filled with memories.
都是我不想忘却的回忆
Ones that I do not want to let go of.
维奥莱特
Violet.
天啊 快来喝茶吧
Oh. Goodness, the tea.
我们坐吧
We should sit.
维奥莱特
Violet.
我认为你应该留着那些生日帽
I believe you should leave the hats where they are.
它们很可爱
They are lovely.
就像你说的...
As you say...
喜庆
cheerful.
是的
Yes.
不用候着了 布里姆斯利
Do not hover, Brimsley.
我完全有能力自己去见他
I'm quite capable of seeing him on my own.
那里 还有那里
There,and there.
乔治
George.
别在天上打扰我
Do not bother me in... in... in the sky.
乔治
乔治
George.
是我 我是你的夏洛特
It is me. It is your Charlotte.
我有消息告诉你 乔治 是好消息
I have some news, George. Wonderful news.
乔治?
George?
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表