剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
u200e(乔治国王三世 u200e与夏洛特王后加冕典礼)
u200e你怎麽下来了?你不能来楼下
Why are you down here? You do not come below stairs.
u200e-你为什麽在这? u200e-有事要办
And why are you here? - I need be. I'm on an errand.
u200e我也有事,我有事要找你
Then I need to be. I am here because you are.
u200e你服侍国王,她在找他
You hold the king, and she is looking for him.
u200e-我以为他们在冷战 u200e-今天是加冕日
I thought they were not speaking. - It is Coronation Day.
u200e不管他们有没有冷战 u200e他们必须团结,他在哪?
It does not matter if they speak. They must be united. So where is he?
u200e国王很快就会去找她 u200e他在图书馆研究科学
The king shall be with her soon. He's studying his sciences in the library.
u200e-什麽? u200e-怎样?
What? - What?
u200e我不在乎你去找别的男伴
If you allow yourself another rider, do not think I care.
u200e但请注意他的出身
But mind he is of the right station.
u200e我没有...
I am not...
u200e那不是...
That is not what...
u200e没有别的男伴,我只是在楼下而已
There are no other riders. I am simply below stairs.
u200e我只是在楼下而已
I am simply below stairs. Go.
u200e走吧,去服侍王后
Attend to your queen.
u200e加冕日对她和国家来说都是好日子
Coronation Day is a great day for her and the country.
u200e那是医生吗?
Is that a physician?
u200e他为什麽来地下室看陌生医生?
Why is he being examined by a strange doctor in the cellar?
Why is he not being examined by the Royal Physician?
u200e-为什麽不是看御医? u200e-布林斯利
Brimsley, you have seen nothing.
u200e你什麽都没看到
u200e我得去服侍王后
I must attend my queen.
u200e我不在乎母亲怎麽说,今天是好日子
I do not care what Mother says. Today is a great day.
u200e坐好
Sit still.
u200e加冕日是个大日子
Coronation Day is a great day.
u200e妳总是这麽说
That is what you always say.
u200e-“薇莉,加冕日是个大日子” u200e-对
"Violet, Coronation Day is a great day." - [laughs] Yes.
u200e那母亲为什麽说是闹剧?
Then why did Mother call it a farce?
u200e坐好,不然妳的辫子会歪七扭八的
Sit still, or I will braid your hair crooked.
u200e母亲说他们得横跨半个世界
Mother said they had to go all the way across the world
u200e才找得到愿意嫁给国王的人
to find someone willing to marry the king.
u200e伦敦有很多淑女会嫁给国王
There are plenty of ladies here in London who would have married the king.
u200e可是昨天母亲不停跟来茶叙的女士说
But yesterday Mother was going on and on to all the ladies at tea
u200e他们的爱情代表着 u200e我们处在不自然的社会
that their love means we now live in an unnatural society.
u200e我们的社会有什麽不自然的?
What is unnatural about our society?
u200e妳母亲说的话千万不能跟外人说
Do not repeat what your mother says to anyone outside the family.
u200e亲爱的,妳在婚礼上看到她了
Darling, you saw her at the wedding. We all saw her. Of course I accept her.
u200e我们都看到她了,我当然接受她
u200e我不该质疑王宫
It is not my place to question the Palace.
u200e是的,我会在宫廷裡服侍她
And yes, I will serve her at court.
u200e她是我们的王后
She is our queen.
u200e那让她很特别
That makes her special.
u200e但他们其他人呢?
But the rest of them?
u200e在上流社会交际?
Socializing among the ton?
u200e你知道那些男人 u200e能像普通绅士一样去怀特俱乐部吗?
Do you know the men can go to White's now, like regular gentlemen?
u200e我知道他们有钱 u200e但钱不会让他们变成...我们
I know they have money, but money does not make them... us.
u200e爸爸,国王给了他们头衔,不是吗?
Daddy, the king gave them titles, did he not?
u200e是的,美女
Yes, beauty.
u200e-还有土地? u200e-是的,天才,为什麽要问?
And land? - Yes, brains. Why do you ask?
u200e因为母亲说他们不是我们
Well, Mother said they were not us.
u200e但国王赐给我们家族头衔和土地
But the king gave our family a title and land.
u200e上流社会的家族 u200e都从国王那裡得到头衔和土地
All the families of the ton got their titles and land from the king.
u200e-那是...这不一样 u200e-一样啊
That is... It is not the same. - It is.
u200e母亲,他们是绅士
And, Mother, they are gentlemen.
u200e爸爸总是把绅士定义为 u200e出身高贵、受过良好教育的男人
Daddy always defines a gentleman as a well-educated man of good family.
u200e丹柏莉阁下和国王的父亲 u200e一起念伊顿公学
Lord Danbury attended Eton with the king's father,
u200e史麦司史密斯阁下 u200e和康明斯阁下念哈罗公学
and Lord Smythe-Smith and Lord Cummings were at Harrow.
u200e史麦司史密斯阁下 u200e和康明斯阁下念哈罗公学
and Lord Smythe-Smith and Lord Cummings were at Harrow.
u200e他们都跟爸爸一起念牛津大学
And they all attended Oxford with Daddy.
u200e-她说得没错 u200e-所以他们跟我们没什麽两样
She's right. They did. - So they are exactly like us.
u200e有些甚至更好
Better in some cases
u200e因为他们出身自外国的贵族家庭
considering several of them are from royal families of their own
u200e比我们更富裕
and have more money than we do.
u200e薇莉莱杰,别再说了
Violet Ledger, stop talking this instant!
u200e妳想得太多了
That is too much... thinking.
u200e家庭教师都教些什麽?
What's the governess been teaching you?
u200e大部分是拉丁文
Well, Latin, mostly.
u200e但我想学高阶数学
but I would like to request advanced mathematics.
u200e但我想学高阶数学
but I would like to request advanced mathematics.
u200e加冕日快乐,薇莉
Happy Coronation Day, Violet.
u200e亲爱的读者
Dearest gentle reader,
u200e孩子是每段婚姻宝贵的希望
children are the cherished hope of every marriage,
u200e但对需要继承人的王室来说
but for a royal in need of an heir,
u200e孩子不只是希望
children are more than a hope.
u200e孩子是必要的
They are a necessity.
u200e多一点颜色 u200e整棵树应该要有更多颜色
More color. The whole tree should have more color.
u200e我说了好几年,圣诞树很欢乐
I have been saying this for years. It is a festive tree.
u200e女王陛下要更多颜色
Her Majesty requires more color.
u200e这美妙的传统
What a wonderful tradition
u200e替全英国带来福气,女王陛下
with which you have blessed all of England, Your Majesty.
u200e那是当然了,布林斯利
That is obvious, Brimsley. Everything I do is a blessing.
u200e我所做的一切都是福气,你不必...
You do not need to...
u200e妳为何要尖叫?
Why are you shrieking?
u200e苏菲亚做完床罩
Sophia finished the bedspread,
u200e长得跟基尤宫的一模一样
and it is an exact match for the real one at Kew.
u200e我很用心布置娃娃屋
I did my very best for the doll's house.
u200e亲爱的,妳能跟娃娃屋结婚吗?
Dearests, can you marry a dollhouse?
u200e能帮我绣个继承人吗?
Can you embroider me an heir?
u200e那就安静
Then shush.
u200e-母亲 u200e-对,我知道
Mother. - Yes, I know.
u200e妳们年纪大了 u200e子♥宫♥可能又乾又没用
You are old. Your wombs are likely dry and useless.
u200e老姑婆们,我不逼妳们
Spinsters, I shall leave you be,
u200e但好歹也要试试看
but you could try.
u200e看看我,我美艳绝伦
Look at me. I am absolutely gorgeous.
u200e妳们要打扮打扮
Style yourselves.
Style yourselves.
u200e路上可能会遇到男人
A man might wander onto the grounds.
u200e-迷路的猎人之类的 u200e-母亲
A lost hunter or something.
u200e-我们能跟迷路的猎人结婚吗? u200e-当然不行
Oh, Mother. Could we marry a lost hunter?
u200e妳们不是挤奶女僕
Of course not. You are not milkmaids.
u200e我不是说了吗?
What did I say?
u200e多一点颜色,今天是圣诞节
More color. It is Christmas.
u200e夏洛特女王和乔治国王大部分的女儿
[Lady Whistledown] Most of the daughters of our own Queen Charlotte and King George
u200e都不善社交,待嫁闺中
are long on the shelf, gathering dust.
u200e没时间把这些老姑婆嫁出去
So many spinsters. So little time.
u200e在这个奉献的季节裡
Surely in this season of giving,
u200e女王陛下一定感到很空虚
Her Majesty must be feeling the sting of being a have-not.
u200e《夏洛特王后:柏捷顿家族前传》
u200e我不懂我为什麽不能去
I do not see why I cannot attend.
u200e这是女士的茶叙
It is a ladies' tea.
u200e-所以妳们现在是朋友了?u200e-应该吧
So you are friends now? - I suppose.
u200e告诉她妳想举办本季第一场舞会
Tell her you would like to host the first ball of the season.
u200e得到她的支持
Gain her support.
u200e本季第一场舞会?
The first ball of the season?
u200e这裡?我们?
Here? Us?
u200e不可能,那不是茶叙的目的
I... I cannot possibly... That is not what tea is for.
u200e也许妳不该去 u200e也许妳该待在家裡陪我
Perhaps you should not attend. Perhaps you should stay home with me.
u200e不,亲爱的
No, dearest.
u200e我会跟她讨论这件事
I will address the topic with her.
u200e很好
Good.
u200e所以她对妳推心置腹
So, she is confiding in you.
u200e-是的 u200e-那麽?
She is. - Well?
u200e她和国王现在很幸福
She and the king are now very happy together.
u200e过了一开始的紧张期 u200e他们度过了美好的蜜月
After a few strained first days, they enjoyed a wonderful honeymoon,
u200e加冕典礼后,感情急速升温
and the Coronation has only drawn them closer.
u200e天佑国王,天佑王后
God save the King. God save the Queen.
u200e布林斯利,清空大厅
Brimsley, clear the halls.
u200e马上去办
Right away.
u200e能不能请你帮忙拿下来?
Can you please help me get this off my head?
u200e我恨他u200e他令人生气
I hate him. He is infuriating.
u200e他非常有礼貌
He is so very... polite.
u200e这是谎言
It is a lie.
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表