剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
We are going to need a... a quiet place to talk.
维奥莱特
Violet.
我曾爱过 也曾被爱过
I have loved and been loved.
这就是我要说的
And that is all I shall say.
就这样吗?我很谨慎
That is all? - I am discreet.
阿加莎 你刚告诉我...
Agatha, you have just told me...
在你丈夫之后 你还爱上一个男人
you were in love with a man after your husband.
我们是朋友 不是吗?
We are friends. Are we not?
我跟你说过王后哥哥的事吗?
Did I ever tell you about the queen's brother?
你和夏洛特王后的哥哥?
You and... Queen Charlotte's brother?
真是出乎意料
That is a surprise.
Because... I am discreet.
因为...我很谨慎
Because... I am discreet.
丹伯里夫人
Lady Danbury, it is lovely to see you.
很高兴见到你 -我也是
And you.
And you.
孩子即将出生 我在英国的时间似乎会久于预期
Uh, with the birth, it seems I may be in England longer than I expected.
我想知道 我是否可以去拜访
I... I wonder if I might call upon you.
拜访我吗?
On me?
是的
Yes.
你的服丧期已过 还是我误会了?
You are out of mourning, or am I mistaken?
服丧期已过 是的
I'm out of mourning. Yes.
那我可以去拜访吗?
Then, may I call?
我非常乐意
I would like that... very much.
卡萝 我解决我的问题了
Coral, I have solved my problem.
您问过王后陛下了? 她会确保继承头衔吗?
You asked Her Majesty? She will secure the title?
没有 我跟王后的哥哥谈过了
No, I spoke to the queen's brother.
阿道弗斯王子吗?
Prince Adolphus?
他想追求我 我答应了
He would like to court me. I said yes.
我会嫁给他
I shall marry him.
他是德国人
He is German.
他是好人
He is a nice man.
他经营着自己的土地 不是因为实验
He runs his own land and not because of an experiment,
而且他有自己的头衔
and his title is his own.
但我想...莱杰大人呢?
But I thought... Lord Ledger?
莱杰大人怎么了?
What of Lord Ledger?
我能感觉到你在看着我
I can feel you watching me.
我喜欢看着你
I like watching you.
你让我更难专心写稿了
You make it more difficult for me to write.
你做得很好
You are doing a fine job.
我确定 -这是议会演讲稿
I am sure. - This is a speech to Parliament.
做得很好还不够 必须做到极致
I can't do a fine job. I must be brilliant.
这绝对是一位极致之人的文字
These are certainly the words of a brilliant man.
这些也是 -夏洛特
And so are these. - Charlotte.
也许你需要分散一下注意力
Perhaps you need a bit of distraction.
分散注意力? -是的
Distraction? - Yes.
我想我可以分散你的注意力
I believe I have the distraction to help.
我不需要分散注意力
I do not need distraction.
我需要在议会全体成员面前 发表一场完美的演讲
What I need is to deliver a perfect speech before all of Parliament.
还是你希望我不再当国王了?
Or do you wish me to no longer be king?
也许我应该投降 拱手献上头颅
Perhaps I should surrender and offer them my head.
结束君主制
Put an end to the monarchy.
让他们叫我“疯王乔治” 尽情嘲笑
Let them call me Mad King George and laugh.
这是你想要的吗?我... -别说了
Is that what you wish? - Stop.
我深表歉意
I am... My deepest apologies.
我需要讲稿写得...
I need this to...
这件事很重要
This is important.
我们最好还是以后再去分散注意力吧
It might be best if we left the distractions for another time.
乔治
George.
别说了
Stop.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
宝宝要出来了
Oh... The baby. It is coming.
现在吗?
Now?
现在吗?
我觉得是 -雷诺兹!
I believe so. - Reynolds!- Okay.
让开 -好的 陛下
Get out of my path. - Yes, Your Majesty.
他在哪里?怎么还没来?
Where is he? Why has he not arrived?
没有医生 她做不来的 她需要麻醉剂!
She cannot do this without a doctor. She needs opium!
我正在找您 就是想跟您说 御医已经来了
I was searching for you to tell you the royal physician arrived.
他跟王后陛下在一起了
He's in with Her Majesty.
天佑国王 -天佑国王
God save the King.
陛下 -陛下
Your Majesty. - Your Majesty.
大主教
Archbishop.
首相 你们好
Prime Minister. Hello.
感谢你们过来 -陛下
Thank you for coming. - Your Majesty.
您肯定不能进入...
Surely you are not entering the...
女人的产房♥正在忙碌之中
There is womanly work afoot.
我们要在这里等着
We wait out here.
是哦 好的
Right. Yes.
陛下 王后找您
Your Majesty. She's asking for you.
我... -他不能进去
I... - He cannot be in there.
陛下
Your Majesty.
您喜欢做坎特伯雷大主教吗?
Do you like being Archbishop of Canterbury?
您想继续做坎特伯雷大主教吗?
Would you like to remain Archbishop of Canterbury?
您认为违抗英格兰国教会的领袖
Your Majesty-- - Do you believe you can remain Archbishop
还可以继续做大主教吗?
by defying the head of the Church of England?
by defying the head of the Church of England?
让开
Move.
你来了
You are here.
留下来
Stay.
我来了 我无论如何都陪着你 有需要就跟我说
I am here. Whatever comes. Whatever you need.
宝宝
Ooh, the baby...
他要...
He is...
医生 怎么回事?怎么办?
陛下
陛下
Doctor, what is happening? What is to be done?
胎位不正 足先露
Your Majesty.
The baby is breached, coming feetfirst.
我们必须等待胎位自然纠正
We have to await the natural evolution.
要多久?
How long?
呃...
Well...- Okay.
你以前生过孩子吗? -生过四次
You have been here before? - Four times, Your Majesty.
你有什么想法? -她在失血
What are your thoughts? - She's losing blood.
这是正常的 一切正常
That is natural. All normal.
好像失血太多了 恕我直言
Too much, it seems. If I may.
分娩就是这样 没有什么办法...
分娩就是这样 没有什么办法...
It's all part of-- Nothing to do--
医生 如果一切都要等待自然发展 那我向你保证...
Doctor, were we to leave all decisions to nature, surely you...
夏洛特!
Charlotte.
你很坚强的 你会没事的 记住
You are quite strong, and you shall be fine. Remember that.
来吧
Hey.
我以前有一匹马
I had a horse,
小时候 我最爱那匹马了 他出生时也是胎位不正
my favorite as a boy, and he was breached in his mare.
马厩的工人们...
The stable hands, they...
在绵羊和小牛身上 我也见过这种情况
I've seen it too, with sheep, with calves.
这种情况是有办法应对的 对吧?
There are ways to aid in this situation. Are there not?
确实有办法 没错
确实有办法 没错
There are methods, yes.
但是产妇是王室... -快去准备 立刻!
However, with a royal patient-- - Prepare them. Now.
我觉得我们需要你挪动一下 -好的
I believe we shall need you moved. - Yes.
挪到床边
Just there to the edge.
Just there to the edge.
左手扶着这里
One arm here.
右手扶着我
Another here. - Okay.
扶稳了
Hold tight.
一 二 好了...
One. Two.- And...
宝宝太棒了
He is magnificent.
王后陛下怎么样了?
How is Her Majesty?
正在好好休息
Taking a well-deserved rest.
他健康吗?
Is he healthy?
有没有迹象表明...
Are there any signs--
表明什么 母亲?
Of what, Mother?
我只是问问
I am only asking.
这是我们的下一位国王
He is our next king.
难道他还能不完美吗?
Could he be anything but perfection?
他是完美的
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表