剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
掌握着大英帝国的未来
She quite literally contains the future of the British Empire.
我负不起这种责任 她必须安然无恙
I cannot be responsible for her. She must remain perfect.
而且藏匿...
Plus, I would be harboring a...
英国王后是要我犯叛国罪 卡萝
The Queen of England asking me to commit treason, Coral.
天啊 我...
Oh. My. I, uh...
我该怎么办?
What shall I do?
派人去白金汉宫 现在就去
Send a footman to Buckingham House. Now.
全世界都听说过英国士兵的英勇事迹
The world hears so much about the prowess of the British Redcoats.
如果他们的国家元首
What matter if their heads of state
尚且被仆从的疏忽坑害 名声又有何用?
cannot be protected from the carelessness of staff.
我们在恪尽职守了 先生
Our duties are discharged with the utmost care, sir.
我还以为最重要的职责 是不要让王后失踪!
I should've thought foremost among them would be not losing your queen!
我的职责是对王后陛下的 而不是您!
My duties are to Her Majesty, not you!
陛下也没有失踪
And Her Majesty is not lost.
王后陛下的情况 我了如指掌
Her Majesty's circumstances are quite well known to me,
而且我完全有能力应付
and I am perfectly capable of handling them.
只要那些爱抱怨的外国人 能别挡我的路
If querulous foreigners would stay out of my way
并且明白谨慎处理夏洛特王后的失踪
and understand how important it is that Queen Charlotte's disappearance
到底有多么重要
be handled with discretion.
我很抱歉
My apologies.
立刻准备一辆马车
A carriage at once.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我知道
I know.
我也是 宝贝 但是...
Me too, baby, but...
打扰一下 王后陛下
Excuse me, Your Majesty.
您的男仆布里姆斯利来了
Your man Brimsley is here.
-他的工作总是做得这么好 -您的兄长也来了
So bloody good at his job. - Your brother is here as well.
我不会见他们的
Well, I will not see them.
陛下
Your Majesty,
我不想假装知道外面有什么问题
I do not pretend to know what problems await you outside.
但我知道 在这里是解决不了的
However, I do know they will not be solved in here.
无论在哪里 那些问题都解决不了
They will not be solved anywhere.
您愿意告诉我 您有什么烦恼事吗?
Would you care to tell me what troubles you?
我很想说
Very much.
但我不能说
But I cannot.
我只能说 我被这个国家的所有人
All I can say is that I have been lied to
欺骗了 背叛了 只有你是例外
and betrayed by everyone in this country but you.
你是我唯一的朋友
You are my only friend.
陛下
Your Majesty,
我不是您的朋友
I am not your friend.
我想成为您的朋友
I want to be.
但是现在
However, at this moment,
我只是您的臣民
I am purely your subject.
I am purely your subject.
我一直在做您的臣民
And I have been acting as your subject.
不去...考虑您的感受
Not... considering your feelings.
把您视为王权
Making you into a crown
让您无法拥有人性
instead of letting you have your humanity.
所以
So,
如果我们要成为朋友
if we are to be friends,
我们需要重新开始认识
we need to start again.
因为我也很需要一个朋友
Because I very much need a friend too.
你会是我的朋友
You shall be my friend.
我会是您的朋友
I will be your friend.
这不是我想要的生活
This is not the life I wished for.
我们是女人
We are women.
掌握我们命运的男人 很难想象我们也有欲望
And the men who hold our fates hardly conceive we have desires,
也有自己的梦想
dreams of our own.
如果我们想过我们想要的生活
If we are ever to live the lives we want,
我们必须让他们能体察到
we have to make them conceive it.
我们的勇气
Our bravery.
我们的意志力将向他们证明
Our force of will will be their proof.
替我感谢仆从们的款待 丹伯里夫人
Please thank your household for the hospitality, Lady Danbury.
我会的 陛下
I will, Your Majesty.
丹伯里夫人 感谢您的谨慎和风度
May I thank you too, Lady Danbury, for your discretion and your grace.
愿意为王后陛下效劳
Anything for Her Majesty.
母亲
Mother.
不行
No.
无论有什么托辞 都给我忍♥回去
Whatever impertinence, whatever evasion, smother it.
你那漫长的少年时代结束了
Your long boyhood is over.
再过一小时 你就会成为丈夫
In an hour, you will be a husband.
我知道
I know.
但是母亲...
But Mother...
我很害怕
I'm afraid.
怕什么?
Afraid of what?
怕我无法做到爱她
That I will not be able to love her.
爱情不是一个人能否做到事情 不是什么魔法
Love is not a thing one is able or not able to do based on some magic.
也不是什么化学反应
Some chemistry.
那是戏剧里演的
That is for plays.
爱是决心
Love is determination.
爱是选择
Love is a choice one makes.
你与一个人共赴婚姻 选择爱对方
You take someone in marriage, and you choose to love them.
你不给自己留下其他选项
You do not give yourself any other option.
因为婚姻很艰难
Because marriage is difficult.
充满痛苦
Full of pains.
王室的生活...无比孤独
And the life of a royal... is lonely.
所以你要抓住一个人 与她厮守
So you grab someone, and you hang on.
用心爱她 努力爱她 因为如若不然...
You love, and you love hard because if you do not...
你就会迷失
you are lost.
王后的首要职责是满足她的子民 不是满足自己的心血来潮
A queen's first responsibility is not to her whim but to her people.
先辈王后承担过这样的责任
Queens immemorial have shouldered that burden before you,
你不应该比她们做得更差
and you shall fare no worse than them.
假以时日 你会爱上自己的崇高责任
In time, you will grow to love your noble responsibilities,
那是你的高贵品格使然
a natural outgrowth of your noble character.
And these youthful fits will become mere embarrassing memories.
这些青春冲动将成为令人汗颜的回忆
夏洛特?
Charlotte?
布里姆斯利
Brimsley.
王后陛下的马车留下
Hold Her Majesty's carriage.
我们才刚回来 你不能...
We have only just arrived. You cannot...
马车留下!
Hold the carriage!
你现在要去哪里?
Where are you off to now?
你把我带到这里当英国王后
You sold me off to be the Queen of England.
我要去当好英国王后
I'm off to be the Queen of England.
莱杰
Ledger.
夫人
My lady.
这是什么?
What is that?
生日帽
A birthday hat.
是我做的
I make them.
我给你做的
I made this one for you.
我不知道你的生日是什么时候
I was not sure when your birthday was,
但我不希望没有庆祝就过去了
but I did not want it to pass without... celebration.
你不能来这里
You cannot be here.
但我已经来了
But I am not here.
你不能进来
You cannot come in.
我无意进去
I have no intention of coming in.
你必须安静
You must be quiet.
我不会发出声音的
I will not make a sound.
因为我不在这里
Because I am not here.
如你所见
As you see.
我也不会进去的
And I'm not... coming inside.
国王在哪里?
Where is the king?
抱歉 陛下 国王现在不能见您
I am sorry, Your Majesty, but the king cannot see you now.
胡说
Nonsense. Take me to him. - Your Majesty.
-带我去见他 -陛下
恐怕不太行
I'm afraid it is impossible.
必须可以 我想见他 他在哪里?
It is perfectly possible. I want to see him. Where is he?
不行 陛下不会想那样做的
No, Your Majesty wouldn't want that.
我想要什么 不用你来说 医生
Do not tell me what I want, Doctor.
带我去见他
Now show me to him, or I shall have my men search the entire palace.
否则我就让我的人搜遍整间宫殿
这边 陛下
That way, Your Majesty.
给他松绑!
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表