剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
-只是... -怎么了?
Just that-- - Well?
你知道我不能...
You know I could not...
你知道我的职责...
You know that my duty...
我不能...
I'm not able--
虽然我也很想帮你找到合适的措辞
Much as I'd love to stand here and help you find your words,
但我也有我的职责
I have my duties to attend to.
把信交给陛下吧
Deliver the letter to His Majesty.
医生!医生!
Doctor! Doctor!
医生!
Doctor!
他的背上!
On his back!
已经告诉过你了 蒙罗医生工作时 不要打扰他
You have been told not to bother Dr. Monro when he is working.
我有一封陛下的妻子写给他的信
I have a letter for His Majesty from his wife.
王室信件必须由我亲手送上
I must deliver royal mail personally.
陛下 我有一封信
Your Majesty, I have a letter.
是夏洛特的来信吗?
Charlotte?
不行 您还没有准备好
No. You're not ready.
跟她的其他信件放在一起吧先生 您...
Put it with the others. - Sir, are you...
您需要帮助吗?
Do you require assistance?
放在一起吧
With the others.
楼下有访客
You have visitors downstairs.
我正在哀悼 把他们打发走吧
I am mourning. Send them away.
好的 夫人 只是访客是斯迈思史密斯大人夫妇
Yes, my lady, only it is Lord and Lady Smythe-Smith.
斯迈思史密斯夫妇?他们来了?
The Smythe-Smiths? Here?
还有海斯汀斯公爵 和我们这边的几对夫妇
With the Duke of Hastings and several other families from our side.
他们表示有一些顾虑
They say they have concerns.
怎么?
Well?
阿加莎 亲爱的
Agatha. Darling. We are devastated for you.
对于你痛失爱夫 我们十分遗憾
For your loss.
-十分哀痛 -他是一位伟人
We grieve. - He was a great man.
他是一位胜者
He was a champion.
-我们深表哀痛 -然而
We do grieve. - However...
会有一个“然而”的 不是吗?
There is a "however," is there not?
确实有一个“然而”
There is indeed a "however."
我们需要知道 现在该怎么办?
We need to know. What happens now?
现在该怎么办?
What happens now?
-你有消息吗? -你会变成什么?
What have you heard? - What do you become?
-我们会变成什么? -抱歉 只是...
What do we become? - Forgive me. It is just...
我完全不知道你们在说什么
I haven't the faintest notion of what you speak.
-你是王室最信任的人 -你是王后最喜欢的人
You are a trusted member of the court. - You are a favorite of the queen.
宫里肯定给你透露风声了
Surely the Palace has given you some word.
在程序上 接下来会发生什么
On procedure. On what will happen next.
丹伯里大人是我们中第一位过世的
Lord Danbury was the first of us to pass away.
是我们这边第一位有头衔的绅士
The first titled gentleman on our side.
而且你有儿子
And you have a son.
你们是在问我 我四岁的儿子
You are asking me if my four-year-old son
能否成为丹伯里大人吗?
is now Lord Danbury?
我们需要知道
We need to know whether the laws of succession on their side
他们那边的继承法 是否适用于我们这边
will apply to our side.
will apply to our side.
他能继承父亲的头衔吗?
Does he inherit the title?
我从没想过...
I never thought...
我们可能在一代内失去一切
We could lose it all in a generation.
是的
Yes.
你失去的 就是我们失去的
What you lose, we lose.
你会为我们大家树立先例
You set the precedent for us all.
你会是丹伯里女士 还是你只是...丹伯里夫人呢?
Will you remain Lady Danbury, or are you just... Mrs. Danbury?
他的侍从不知道 管家也不知道
His valets did not know. Neither did the butler.
也许丹伯里大人就没有呢
Maybe Lord Danbury did not have one.
我丈夫有一位律师的
My husband had a solicitor.
他们见过很多次...一起商讨事宜
They met numerous times about... things.
我只需要找到他的名字
I only need to find his name.
夫人 失去头衔会很糟糕吗?
Would it be so bad, my lady, losing the title?
是的 卡萝
Yes, Coral.
他们都来这里寻找答案
They all showed up here looking for answers.
全看我了 我们给了他们希望
Depending on me. We've given them hope.
尝到难得的平等了
A taste of rare air. Equality.
丹伯里家的舞会
The Danbury ball...
他们不会轻易放手的
They will not be able to let it go so easily.
会有创伤的
There will be scars.
在这里呢
Ah. Here it is.
律师的名字吗?
The solicitor?
律师会处理这件事的 我要写信给他 他会过来的
The solicitor will handle this. I will write to him, and he will come.
您真以为律师会来见一个女人吗?
Do you really think a solicitor will come to see a woman?
我会简单地在信件上署名“丹伯里”
I shall simply sign the letter "Danbury."
希望他以为我只是个 不懂礼数的男人而已
I just hope he assumes I am a man with poor etiquette.
-有他的来信吗? -恐怕没有 王后陛下
Any word? - I'm afraid not, Your Majesty.
你确定他收到信了吧
You are sure he is receiving the letters.
是我亲自送去的 陛下
I am delivering them, Your Majesty.
她还在这里吗?
Is... she still here?
她没从楼梯上摔下去 也没被肉块噎死吗?
She has not fallen down a flight of stairs or choked on a cube of meat?
陛下 我很遗憾地向您报告 她还健在
I am sorry to report that she remains alive and well, Your Majesty.
已经很久了
It has been quite some time.
王后陛下?
Your Majesty?
我的意思是 你快画完了吗?
What I mean to say is, are you almost finished?
恐怕我连一半都还没画完
I am afraid I am not even half done.
-拉姆齐 我的身型并不大 -是的 王后陛下 但是...
Ramsey, I'm not so large a woman. - No, Your Majesty. But...
我们还需要将国王入画
We still need the king.
根据陛下的要求 这是一幅结婚画像
It is a wedding portrait by His Majesty's request.
是的
Yes.
陛下...想要一幅结婚画像
His Majesty... requested a wedding portrait.
陛下相当体贴呢
His Majesty is quite thoughtful.
我的肤色太浅了
My skin is too light.
把我的肤色画得更深一些 符合实际情况
Paint my skin darker. As it actually is.
王后陛下...
Your Majesty...
让我看看吧
Let me see.
不 把她的肤色画得更浅一些
No. Paint her skin lighter.
要足够白皙
Pale.
陛下希望她白到发光
His Majesty wants her to glow.
(夏洛特王后)
你要看着我睡觉吗 布里姆斯利?
Are you going to watch me sleep, Brimsley?
抱歉 殿下
抱歉 殿下
My apologies, Your Majesty.
-你要把信给我吗? -没有信
Are you going to let me have the letter? - There is no letter.
-有的 -没有
There is. - There is not.
我看到你手里的信了
I see it in your hand.
是有一封信
There is a letter.
-我就说吧 -但这封信不是给国王的
As I said. - There is a letter, but not for the king.
是她写给阿道弗斯公爵的
She's writing to Duke Adolphus.
什么?王后在德国的哥哥吗?
What? The queen's brother in Germany?
为什么呢?
What for?
因为如果没有国家愿意庇护她 没有男性愿意保护她
Because she cannot leave without a country to give her haven
她就无法离开
and a male protector.
雷诺兹
Oh? Reynolds.
我能不把信寄出去吗?
I am... I am not to post it, am I?
你在问我吗?
You ask me?
是的 我在问你 这是...
Yes, I ask you. This is...
她想离开这里
She wants to leave.
我可以不把信寄出去的
I can fail to post it.
我能不把信寄出去吗?
Shall I fail to post it?
这取决于你的抉择
That is up to your discretion.
不 这是我们的...
No, it is our...
你可以告诉国王陛下的
You can tell His Majesty.
他会采取行动 回到她的身边 所有问题就迎刃而解了
He will take action. Come back to her. All will be solved.
怎么样?
So?
我能不把信寄出去吗?
Shall I fail to post it?
我们也无能为力的
There is nothing that can be done.
把信寄出去吧
Post it.
形势岌岌可危
Everything is in danger.
你记得保守秘密
And you keep secrets.
散步吗 夫人?但去哪里呢?
Walking, my lady? But where?
就是散步而已
Just walking.
什么 像流浪汉或诗人那样吗?
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表