剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
我不明白您在说什么
I fail to understand you.
热烈绽放的玫瑰丛
The rose bushes ablaze,
黄色的毛茛 还有蜜蜂的嗡嗡声
the yellow buttercups, and the drone of the bees.
夏燕的歌♥声
The song of the summer swallows.
在这片田野上散步久了
Walk these fields long enough, and one's vision catches everything at once.
你的视线就会瞬间捕捉到一切
存在与不存在的东西是并存的
What is there and not there together.
离开的东西...也许从未离开呢
What's gone... is not gone at all.
不过马粪
The horse cakes, though,
不需要捕捉 永远存在
that requires no vision. That is always there.
夫人
[Coral] My lady.
我需要更多的独处 卡萝
I require yet more solitude, Coral.
当然 夫人 但是厨房♥ 昨天您的晚餐都放坏了
Of course, my lady, but the kitchen. Yesterday your dinner spoiled.
跟他们说 我不需要晚餐
Tell them I need no dinner.
哪几只是椋鸟来着?
Which ones are starlings again?
您又要独处吗 夫人?
Solitude, my lady?
是的 卡萝
Solitude, Coral.
您看到了吗?
Do you see that?
看到什么了 丹伯里夫人?
See what, Lady Danbury?
那只黄褐色♥猫♥头鹰 嘴里叼着一根月桂枝
Why, the tawny owl with a sprig of laurel in its beak.
不得不承认 我没看到
I confess I cannot.
但是莱杰大人
But Lord Ledger.
就算不存在 您也应该非常敏锐地看到的
As it is not there, you should see it especially keenly.
学生超过她的老师了
The student surpasses her master.
很好
Oh, good.
你们俩都来了
You're both here.
现在我们来讨论一下婚礼用花吧
Now, we need to discuss the flowers for the wedding.
大可不必 妈妈 因为不会有婚礼的
That will not be necessary, Mother, as there'll not be a wedding.
那天您忘记了一件事
You forgot something the other day.
我们的长兄 乔治
Our eldest brother, George,
威尔士亲王
the Prince of Wales.
英国的摄政王
Prince Regent of England.
父亲失能后 国家的实际统治者
The man in charge since father's incapacity.
根据议会制定的《王室婚姻法》
The man, according to the Royal Marriages Act of Parliament,
只有他有权力批准王室内的婚姻
with the sole authority to approve any marriage within the royal house.
包括我们的婚姻
Including ours.
只是他还没有批准我们的婚姻
[William] Only he hasn't approved them.
将来也不会的
And he will not.
发现您没有事先征求他的意见 他表示很生气
He is quite offended, see, that you did not consult him first.
你们说得对
You are right.
-是吗? -是我忘记自己的身份了 是我僭越了
We are? - I forgot myself. I overstepped.
威尔士亲王作为摄政王
As Prince Regent,
你们的婚姻完全掌握在他的手中
the matter rests entirely in the Prince of Wales's hands.
他拥有至高无上的君威
He is acting sovereign and ultimate authority.
没错
Quite right.
乔治 乖孩子 批准他们的婚姻吧
Georgie, be a good boy and approve the marriages.
我批准
I approve.
旅途顺利吗 大人?
A good crossing, my lord?
糟透了
Horrible.
王后陛下
Your Majesty.
梅克伦堡施特雷利茨的 阿道弗斯弗雷德里克四世公爵来了
Duke Adolphus Frederick the Fourth of Mecklenburg-Strelitz.
她...在哪里?
Where is... she?
我相信她正跟女装裁缝在一起
I believe she is with her modiste.
在外面等着吧 布里姆斯利
Wait outside, Brimsley.
-王后陛下 -起来吧
Your Majesty. - Get up. You look ridiculous.
你看起来滑稽极了
-很高兴见到你 妹妹 -你就不能再快一点吗?
Good to see you as well, Sister. - You could not make it faster?
天啊
Mein Gott.
做王后很适合你呢
Being queen suits you.
我本来可以早点到的 但是...这真是一次糟糕的出行
I would have been here sooner, but... it was a hard crossing.
我现在仍然吃不下东西
Oh. - I still cannot keep food down.
我也吃不下东西
That we have in common.
陛下
Your Majesty.
-真是好消息呀! -只是我不开心
Such happy news!
Such happy news!
Only I am not happy.
我想回家 阿道弗斯
I want to go home, Adolphus.
回家?
Home? - Mm-hm.
不要胡说
Nonsense.
胡说?你必须带我回家 你现在不能拒绝我了
Nonsense? You shall take me home. Now. And you cannot refuse me.
我们来这里时 你跟我说
When we came here, you told me
你不能跟大英帝国说“不” 现在我是他们的王后了
you couldn't say no to the British Empire. Now I am their queen.
你在耍脾气
You are emotional.
你再说一次 我就把你斩首
Please say that one more time. I shall have you beheaded.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
你的身体里正孕育着英国的果实
Inside you ripens the fruit of England,
在果实成熟前 你的身体只是一棵树
and until that fruit is ripe, your body is but a... a tree,
一棵生长在王室果园里的树 等到...
a tree in the orchard of the Crown, and at such time as it--
我是一棵树?
I am a tree?
我只是想说 你身体里的孩子不是你自己的
I... I mean to say only that the child inside you is not yours.
-我的身体正孕育它 -怎么了?
My body is growing it. - What matter?
怎么了?你来试试怀孕的滋味
What matter? Well, you try growing it.
你的身体不是你自己的
Your body is not your own.
现在离开英国就是叛国
To leave the kingdom now would be treason.
绑♥架♥国王罪
King-napping.
-也许会引发战争 -我只想回家
An act of war, perhaps. - I only want to be home.
跟我的家人在一起 跟你在一起
With my own family. With you.
我已经不是你的家人了 乔治国王才是你的家人
I am not your family now. King George is your family.
除非...
Unless...
出什么事了吗 夏洛特?
Is there something wrong, Charlotte?
-没有 当然没有 -他没伤害你吧?
No, of course not. - He's not hurting you, is he?
一切都很好
Everything is fine.
听你这样说 我就放心了
That is a relief to hear.
不然我很难...选择立场
It would have been most difficult to... take a stand.
为什么?
Why?
阿道弗斯 为什么?
Adolphus, why?
我成功地促成了你的婚事
I negotiated your engagement brilliantly.
就此在梅克伦堡 和大英帝国间建立了联盟
I was able to forge an alliance between our province and here.
建立联盟?
An alliance?
这就是你把我嫁给这些人的原因
That is why you married me off to these people.
这样对大家都有好处
It was good for everyone.
我们的家门口总有人虎视眈眈
The lions were at the gate.
这场联盟
This alliance,
意味着大不列颠 会保护梅克伦堡施特雷利茨
it means Mecklenburg-Strelitz is defended by the might of Great Britain.
夏洛特 我们的命运是系在一起的
Charlotte, our fates are tied.
所以你在这里过得很好 是皆大欢喜之事
Which is why it is good that you are fine here.
但那又怎么样呢?
But what would it matter?
我的身体还是他的 不是吗?
My body is his, is it not?
我们现在养鞑靼野鸡了
We have Tartarian pheasants now.
你想看看吗?
Would you like to see them?
昨天是三个小时
It was three hours yesterday.
-有什么问题吗? -没事 先生
Is there anything the matter? - Nothing, sir.
那就别再交头接耳了!
Then stop whispering about it!
再来!
Again!
那里存在着什么?
What is there?
我的孩子们
My children.
我的女仆 卡萝
My maid, Coral.
那里不存在什么?
What is not there?
我的家庭
My family.
也许还有我的头衔和土地
Maybe my title and estate.
现在王室可能会收回去了
Now the Crown might call them back.
还有我对未来幸福的憧憬
My prospects for future happiness.
你丈夫呢?
Your husband?
我不会认为他是我生命中缺少的东西
I would not place him in the category of things my life lacks.
我这么说 你会觉得我是怪物吗?
Do you think me a monster for saying that?
不会
No.
不然我们就都是怪物了
As that would make us both monsters.
什么意思?
How do you mean?
只是...
Just that, um...
我懂你
I understand.
我猜很多孤孀也会这么说
I imagine many widows would say the same.
鳏夫也是如此 如果他们像你一样自♥由♥的话
Widowers too, were they as free as you.
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表