剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
u200e我以为他在敷衍我
I thought perhaps it was a ruse, but every day he marches into that garden.
u200e但他每天都会去花♥园♥,我很好奇
It is so curious.
u200e王后陛下,请听我说
Your Majesty, please!
u200e妳在做什麽?
Wha... What are you doing?
u200e奥古斯塔王太后要我取消舞会
[sighs] Princess Augusta has asked me to cancel my ball.
u200e我不明白这跟我有什麽关係
I do not understand how this relates to me.
u200e-如果奥古斯塔王太后... u200e-您是王后
If Princess Augusta has-- - You are the queen.
u200e这感觉是件小事,但假如您不是王后
And this feels beneath you, but if you were not the queen--
u200e我是王后
But I am.
u200e但假如您不是 u200e您在这裡的生活会很不一样
But if you were not... your life here would be very different.
u200e您还不明白吗?
Do you not understand?
u200e您是您族人的先驱
You are the first of your kind.
u200e那带来许多机会,我们初来乍到
That opened doors, so we are new.
u200e您没看到我们吗?
Do you not see us?
u200e您能为我们做什麽?
What you are meant to do for us?
u200e我跟您说要圆房♥
I tell you to consummate.
u200e我跟您说要怀孕、要忍♥耐
I tell you to become with child. I tell you to endure.
u200e这都是有原因的
For a reason.
u200e您太在意一个男人是否喜欢您
You're so preoccupied with whether a man likes you.
u200e您不是傻姑娘
You're not some simpering girl.
u200e您是我们的女王
You are our queen.
You are our queen.
u200e您应该把重心放在国家上
Your focus should be your country.
u200e您的子民,我们这边
Your people. Our side.
u200e您难道不明白我们的命运在您手中?
Why do you not understand that you hold our fates in your hands?
u200e王宫裡太与世隔绝了,王后陛下
Your palace walls are too high, Your Majesty.
u200e我自己摘橘子
I have picked my own orange.
u200e是的,女王陛下
You have, Your Majesty.
u200e橘园的人呢?
Where are the men who serve the orangery?
u200e-不需要他们,王后陛下 u200e-你解僱他们了?
They are not needed, Your Majesty. - You dismissed them?
u200e-您自己摘橘子,王后陛下 u200e-你没说他们会被解僱
You pick your oranges now, Your Majesty. - You did not tell me they'd be dismissed.
u200e您没问,王后陛下
You would not have a discussion, Your Majesty.
u200e双号♥日
Even day.
u200e他在裡面,王后陛下
He is inside, Your Majesty.
u200e晚安
Good night.
u200e我们后天见
I shall see you again the day after tomorrow.
u200e你为这个伟大国家的幸与不幸而活
You live for the happiness and the misery of a great nation.
u200e-夏洛特
Charlotte. - No.
u200e-不,我是说我明白
I am saying I understand.
u200e你为这个伟大国家的幸与不幸而活
You live for the happiness and the misery of a great nation.
u200e那一定很累,很寂寞
That must be exhausting and lonely.
u200e你一定受到很多拘束
You must feel caged.
u200e难怪你会在花♥园♥裡待那麽久
No wonder you spend so much time in the garden.
u200e在花♥园♥裡,我是个普通人
In the garden, I am a regular man.
u200e-农夫乔治 u200e-别为我感到难过
Farmer George.Do not feel sorry for me.
u200e我其他什麽都不知道
I do not know anything else.
u200e我一直都是这样
I've always been this.
u200e像展览品,不像一个人
An exhibit instead of a person.
u200e你对我来说是个人
You are a person to me.
u200e跟我在一起,你就是人
You can be a person with me.
u200e不再有双号♥日和单号♥日
No more even days and odd days.
u200e不用分那麽清楚
We shall just have days. - Mm-hmm.
u200e妳怎麽会这麽说?
Can I ask what brought this on?
u200e我自己摘了橘子
I picked my own orange.
u200e乔治,我态度那麽差 u200e我知道你什麽都不欠我
George, I know you do not owe me anything after how I have behaved,
u200e我也知道你不喜欢社交场合 u200e但我们需要做件事
and I know you do not like social events, but I need us to do something.
u200e做什麽事?
What do you need?
u200e王宫裡太与世隔绝了
Our palace walls are too high.
u200e(丹柏莉宅邸舞会 u200e本季第一场舞会)
u200e夫人,您现在得去换衣服 u200e您已打点好一切
My lady, you must go get dressed now. You've done it all.
u200e美极了
It is lovely.Yeah.
u200e我的外套怎麽样? u200e我该换一条手帕吗?
How is my coat? Should I have a different handkerchief?
u200e你看起来很完美
You look perfect.
u200e为什麽还没有人来?
Why has no one arrived yet?
u200e没人会来,阿嘉莎
No one is going to come, Agatha.
u200e-妳不是说他们会来? u200e-他们会来
I thought you said they were coming. - They are coming.
u200e我想他们会来
I think they are coming.
也许他们会来
Maybe they are coming.
u200e莱杰阁下与夫人
Lord and Lady Ledger.
u200e阿嘉莎,感谢妳邀请我们
Agatha, how wonderful of you to invite us.
u200e想不到妳会来
I didn't think you'd be attending. - Of course we are attending.
u200e当然要来,我们不会错过的
We would not miss it.
u200e要参观吗?
Uh, may I?
u200e她想办法不来
She tried to miss it.
u200e但后来收到国王陛下的私人邀请
But then she received a personal note from His Majesty the King.
u200e她怎麽会错过国王要参加的活动?
How could she miss an event the king is planning to attend?
u200e她的头会起火
Her head would burst into flames.
u200e这是本季的社交活动
This is the social event of the season.
u200e做得好,丹柏莉夫人
Well done, Lady Danbury.
u200e我欣赏妳,我们交朋友吧
I like you. Let us be friends.
u200e丹柏莉阁下,何时要跟我去狩猎?
Lord Danbury, when can I get you on one of my hunts?
u200e奥古斯塔王太后殿下驾到
Her Royal Highness, Princess Augusta.
u200e丹柏莉阁下、丹柏莉夫人
Lord Danbury. Lady Danbury.
u200e-我很荣幸 u200e-王太后殿下
I am honored.- Your Royal Highness.
u200e这是我们的荣幸
The honor is ours.
u200e他们没有打成一片
They are not mingling.
u200e乔治国王三世和夏洛特王后驾到
His Majesty King George the Third and Queen Charlotte.
u200e丹柏莉阁下与夫人
Lord and Lady Danbury.
u200e谢谢你们的邀请
Thank you for having me.
u200e国王陛下
Your Majesty.
u200e要跳舞吗?
Shall we? - Mm.
u200e恕我失陪,亲爱的
Excuse me, my darling.
u200e丹柏莉阁下,我能和夫人跳支舞吗?
Lord Danbury.
May I have a dance with your wife?
u200e请便
Eh... You may.
u200e他好开心
He is so happy.
u200e我从未看过他这样...
I have never seen him so...
看看他
Look at him.
u200e谢谢
Thank you.
u200e妳不必谢我
You never have to thank me.
u200e我们是一个团队
We are a team.
u200e不是吗?
Are we not?
u200e谢谢,晚安
Thank you. Good night.
u200e好耶!
Yay!
u200e我们成功了!
We are a success!
u200e没错,我成功了
Yes indeed. I am a success.
u200e去庆祝吧
Let us go and celebrate.
u200e妳很了不起
You were spectacular.
u200e你才了不起
You were.
u200e不晓得妳知不知道妳做了什麽
I do not know if you understand what you have done.
u200e单凭一个晚上的派对
With one evening, one party,
u200e我们促成的变革和进步
we have created more change,
u200e比英国一世纪以来还多
stepped forward more than Britain has in the last century.
u200e-比我想像的还要多 u200e-你什麽都做得到,乔治
More than I'd have dreamed. - You can do anything, George.
u200e有妳在我身边,我想我可以
With you by my side, I think I can.
u200e我可以的
I can.
u200e她需要长袍
She needs a dressing gown.
u200e-我在我的寝室 u200e-妳需要长袍
I am in my bedchamber. - You need a dressing gown.
u200e因为我们要先找东西吃
Because first, we are going to find something to eat.
u200e然后我们要回我的寝室
And then we are going back to my bedchamber.
u200e妳总不能光着身子
And you cannot do that naked.
u200e乔治,小心
[laughing] George, be careful.
u200e我不会让妳摔下去的
I will not let you fall.
u200e大人?
My Lord?
u200e大人,你好了吗?
My Lord, have you finished?
u200e大人?
My Lord?
u200e柯萝
Coral.
u200e我请楼上的男僕烧洗澡水
I've had the upstairs footman bring up water for a bath.
u200e柯萝,妳不用经常准备洗澡水
Coral, you need not draw baths as often.
u200e别这麽说,夫人 u200e现在有这麽多僕人很轻鬆
Nonsense, my lady. It is simple now we have a full staff.
u200e今天我还叫新的女僕萃取薰衣草精油
Today, I've even had the new housemaid press lavender oil.
u200e柯萝!
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表