剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
u200e他是个爱说谎的骗子
He is a lying liar who... lies.
u200e幸福美满
Very happy.
u200e妳跟她谈过继承人的事吗?
And you have spoken with her about an heir?
u200e有啊
I have.
u200e您会撑过去的
You shall survive this. As long as you remain steadfast on becoming--
u200e只要您坚持...
u200e怀上孩子
Becoming with child.
u200e我一直坚持不懈
I am steadfast. It is all I do.
u200e我们一直在努力做人
All we do. Try to fill my womb with a baby.
u200e-什麽事?
What is it?
u200e-今天是双号♥日
It is an even day, obviously.
u200e我们不必遵守双号♥日约定
Well, we do not need to adhere to every even day.
u200e没必要
We do not.
u200e-我们约定好双号♥日 u200e-没错
We did agree to even days. - We did.
u200e妳越快怀上孩子 u200e我们就能越快停止做戏
The sooner you are with child, the sooner we can cease this... performance.
u200e任务结束后
Our duty will be done,
u200e我再也不用看到你的脸
and I will no longer have to view your face.
u200e你要来吗?
Are you coming?
u200e对,因为我巴不得
Yes, because I would very much like
u200e不用再听到妳的声音
to have the opportunity to no longer hear your voice.
u200e这很困难
It is difficult. I know.
u200e我懂,过程有时很糟糕
The act, it can be awful.
The act, it can be awful.
u200e就是说啊
[Lady Danbury sighs]
[Lady Danbury sighs]
u200e太糟糕了
It is awful.
u200e简直是场恶梦
It is a nightmare.
u200e我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
u200e我讨厌他的一切 u200e我讨厌他那张荒谬的脸
I hate everything about him. I hate his ridiculous face.
u200e我讨厌他的声音
I hate his voice.
u200e我讨厌他的呼吸方式
I hate the way that he breathes.
u200e可以请你别再大声呼吸了吗?
Will you please no longer breathe so very loudly?
u200e-可以请妳别说话吗? u200e-我想说就说
Would you please not talk? - I will talk if I wish to talk.
u200e到底有什麽问题?妳就表现得很幼稚...
What exactly is the problem? You have been behaving like a child
u200e自从我搬过来
since my first morning here, and I have--
u200e你在我房♥间大声呼吸
You have been breathing in my rooms.
u200e要我走吗?
Shall I leave?
u200e对,快走
Yes, leave now.
u200e今天是双号♥日
It is an even day.
u200e没错
It is.
u200e今天很火热
Oh, the day has been... heated.
u200e我也有同感
My thoughts exactly.
u200e待会儿能去你房♥间降温吗?
I do not suppose you would allow me to cool down in your chambers later?
u200e我会考虑
I might allow it.
u200e今天是双号♥日
It is an even day.
u200e雷诺斯,出去
Reynolds, get out.
u200e进来吧
Just get in.
u200e蜜月结束了,我们安排好艺廊
Now that the honeymoon has ended, we have galleries, operas,
u200e歌♥剧、戏剧的行程
plays for you to see.
u200e陛下可以参加任何慈善活动
Your Majesty can also do charity works of your choice.
u200e太好了,我想去探访 u200e医院裡的可怜母亲
Oh, wonderful. I should like to do something for poor mothers in hospital.
u200e橘子
Uh, orange.
u200e而且您明天会见到您的女侍臣
Also, you will meet your ladies-in-waiting tomorrow.
u200e布林斯利 u200e从现在起,我要自己摘橘子
Brimsley, I will get my own oranges from now on.
u200e王后陛下...
Your Majesty--
u200e让别人帮我摘橘子太荒谬了
It is ridiculous to make someone else pick my orange.
u200e我要自己摘橘子
I shall pick my own oranges.
u200e-没得商量 u200e-是的,王后陛下
There will be no discussion. - Yes, Your Majesty.
u200e那麽正式活动呢?
Now, what about formal engagements?
u200e舞会?晚宴?u200e我多常举办宫廷活动?
Balls? Dinners? How often am I to host palace events?
u200e国王不准在宫裡举♥行♥任何类型的活动
The king does not allow social events at the palace. Of any kind.
u200e我想我们可以出门交际
Oh, well, we can go out to socialize, I suppose.
u200e-我只是觉得... u200e-他不交际
I merely thought-- - He does not socialize.
u200e会跟贵族来往吧...
Surely with the titled class--
u200e王后陛下 u200e国王不参加任何上流社会的聚会
The king does not attend any gatherings of the ton, Your Majesty.
u200e为什麽?
Why not? - Uh...
u200e我真的不知道,那是他的行事作风
You know, I truly do not know, Your Majesty. It is simply his way.
u200e-他一直都这样吗? u200e-有一阵子了
Has it always been his way? - For a time, yes.
u200e为什麽?
But why?
But why?
u200e他对人不会害羞,他没有结巴
He does not seem shy with people. He has no stutter.
u200e他有良好的社交风度
His social graces are intact.
u200e笑起来很好看、又高又壮
He has a nice smile. He is tall and strong,
u200e外表帅气、有男人味
and handsome, and smells like a man.
u200e也许跟医生有关
u200e也许跟医生有关
It might have something to do with the doctor.
u200e医生?
Doctor?
u200e什麽医生?
What doctor?
u200e我可能是错的
I could be incorrect.
事实上,我说错话了
In... In fact, I misspoke.
u200e听着...退下
Look... Leave us.
u200e布林斯利,什麽医生?
Brimsley.
What doctor?
u200e-你同意什麽都没看到 u200e-我没同意
You agreed to see nothing. - I did not agree.
u200e-你的眼神同意了 u200e-他病得多严重?
Your eyes agreed. - How ill is he?
u200e-他没有生病 u200e-那为什麽要看医生?
He is not ill. - Then why the doctor?
u200e她是他的妻子,她有必要知道
She is his wife. She should know.
u200e没什麽好知道的
There is nothing to know.
u200e你病了吗?
Are you not well?
u200e那不符合妳的标准吗?
Was that not up to your standards?
u200e你那天在地下室看医生
You saw a doctor the other day in the cellar.
u200e那天是加冕日
It was Coronation Day.
u200e国王必须在加冕日接受检查
The Crown must be examined on Coronation Day.
u200e-怎麽了?
Hmm. - What is it?
u200e-那他们也要检查王后吧
You would think they'd want to examine the queen as well.
u200e他们只在乎我有没有怀孕
It is all anyone cares about, me making a baby.
u200e我应该会被一群医生包围
You'd think there'd be doctors all over me.
u200e可是在地下室看医生的人是你
Instead, you were the one seeing doctors in the cellar.
u200e看来我们在地下室很重要
Seems important to you we were in the cellar.
u200e-地下室感觉像是秘密 u200e-他的诊疗室在那裡
Cellar feels like a secret. - Cellar is where his examination room is.
u200e-是这样吗? u200e-就是这样
That is all? - That is all.
u200e好吧,既然你这麽说,我只好相信你
Fine. If that is what you say, that is what I must believe.
u200e-夏洛特 u200e-我要去睡觉了
Charlotte. - I am off to bed.
u200e明天很忙,我要见我的女侍臣
I have a busy day tomorrow. I am to meet my ladies-in-waiting.
u200e毕竟我现在是,那叫什麽来着?
After all, I am now, what were those words?
u200e为这个伟大国家的幸与不幸而活
u200e为这个伟大国家的幸与不幸而活
Ah, living for the happiness or misery of a great nation.
u200e她有没有表现出怀孕的迹象?
Is she showing any signs of being with child?
u200e会不会很快就会有宝宝?
Hmm? - Do we think there will be a baby soon?
u200e我没有看到任何迹象
I've not noticed any signs.
u200e继续观察,压力很大
Well, keep your attention on it. There is pressure.
u200e来自布特阁下?
From Lord Bute?
u200e压力的来源与妳无关
It is none of your concern where the pressure comes from.
u200e是布特阁下
Yes.
Lord Bute.
u200e我们需要一个宝宝
We need a baby.
u200e民众会庆祝王室宝宝诞生
A royal baby is a cause for celebration for the commoners.
u200e象徵着对百姓的爱,确保血脉的传承
A sign of love to all and ensures the succession of the bloodline.
u200e宝宝会让宏伟实验上轨道
A baby seals the Great Experiment.
u200e我们不能失败
They cannot fail.
u200e也许舞会能替宏伟实验带来帮助
Perhaps a ball would help with the Great Experiment.
u200e舞会?
A ball?
u200e我和丹柏莉阁下 u200e想举办本季第一场舞会
Lord Danbury and I'd like to throw the first ball of the season.
u200e身为王后女侍臣 u200e由我来举办很合理
It makes sense that I would host, as one of the queen's ladies,
u200e这也能展现出上流社会的团结
and it would be a display of unity for the ton.
and it would be a display of unity for the ton.
u200e本季第一场舞会?
The first ball of the season?
u200e由你们举办?
With you?
u200e不,那样不妥
No, that will not be accepted.
u200e王太后殿下
Your Highness,
u200e我知道您希望继续我们的茶叙
I know you would like our teas to continue.
u200e否则恐怕您很难听到
It would be difficult for you to hear about the queen being with child
u200e王后怀孕的消息
long after the fact.
u200e不是吗?
Would it not?
u200e我会跟布特阁下讨论
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表