剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
Untie him!
给国王松绑!
Untie the king!
所有人都出去 立刻
Everyone out. Now.
乔治
George.
你看 乔治 是我
Look, George, it is me.
我是金星 金星来了 乔治
Or Venus.Venus is here. George.
不提什么金星了 我是夏洛特
Damn Venus. I am Charlotte.
我是夏洛特 我需要你做回我的乔治
I am Charlotte, and I need you to be George again.
我需要你好好努力
I need you to try.
回到我身边
Come back to me.
求你了 乔治 回来吧
Please, George. Come back.
乔治 回来
George, come back.
你感觉到了吗 乔治?
Do you feel that, George?
宝宝在踢呢
It kicks.
我是夏洛特 这是我们的孩子
I am Charlotte. This is our child.
我们需要你重新做回乔治 否则我们都回不去了
And we need you to be George again, or none of us are anyone.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
陛下必须明白
Your Majesty must understand.
我的方法虽然很痛苦 但已被证实有效了
However distressing, my methods are proven.
我和陛下一样渴望国王能够心智健康
I desire the king's sanity as fervently as Your Majesty.
我不在乎他的心智健康
I care not for his sanity.
我在乎他的幸福 我在乎他的灵魂
I care for his happiness. I care for his soul.
如果他需要癫狂 那就随他癫狂吧
Let him be mad if mad is what he needs.
你可以走人了
You are finished.
把他带出去吧
Remove him from the grounds.
这是错误 这样会毁掉他的!
This is an error. An error that will destroy him!
感激我饶你一命吧
Be grateful I do not order you destroyed.
国王需要食物 洗个热水澡 梳洗更衣
The king needs food, a warm bath, and clothes.
帮我收拾行李 我们要搬来邱园
I will need my things packed. We are moving to Kew.
等等
Wait.
好了吗?
There?
好了
There.
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表