剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
也许在某种程度上畸形 因为美是内在的
Perhaps deformed in some way because beauty is inside.
当然没有内在美 但我是一个好人 我会克服的
Well, it is certainly not inside, but I am a good person and shall overcome.
大主教给殿下送来几首诗...
The Archbishop sent over some verses for Your Highness--
他迟钝吗?不太聪明吗?反应慢吗?
Is he dull? Not very smart? Mentally slow?
我可以接受的
I can work on those.
I can work on those.
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
他残忍♥吗?
Is he cruel?
你们会多子多福的 殿下
You're going to have wonderful children together, Your Highness.
你说过会一直跟着我的 布里姆斯利
You said you're going to always be with me, Brimsley.
是的 殿下 您不用担心 我会在这里的
Yes, Your Highness. You need never worry. I shall be here.
我需要...使用夜壶
I need to... use the chamber pot.
你也要跟着我吗?
Are you with me for that too?
全都退下 殿下需要隐私
Uh... withdraw. Her Royal Highness requires privacy.
哇,在那儿!
Whoa, there!
不要像土包子一样到处乱看
Do not gawk like a peasant.
要表现得像你以前来过一样
Behave as though you've been here before.
他们都到了
They have all arrived.
我要先去向他们致以问候 让他们明白自己的立场
I shall greet them first to make clear their standing
以及国王的意图
and the king's intentions.
是的,女士。
Yes, ma'am.
你父亲和已故陛下交好
Your father was friendly with His Late Majesty,
也就是我儿子的祖父 对吧?
my son's grandfather, was he not?
我很高兴今天能邀请到你们
I am so pleased to have you here with us today
参加这场家庭活动 丹伯里大人
on this family occasion, Lord Danbury.
大人 我...
Lord. I...
你将收到国王的正式册封
You shall be receiving the official proclamation from the King.
你们已荣幸成为丹伯里大人和夫人
You are honored to be Lord and Lady Danbury now.
所有上流社会人员都必须拥有头衔
All the members of the ton must be titled.
上流社会吗 殿下?
The ton, your Royal Highness?
我们是时候团结起来了 不是吗?
It is time we were united as a society, is it not?
斯迈思史密斯大人和夫人
Lord and Lady Smythe-Smith.
丹伯里大人
Lord Danbury.
想象一下吧
Imagine.
我在想象呢
I am...imagining.
有一个问题
There is a problem.
你又做什么了 布里姆斯利? -新娘不见了
What have you done now, Brimsley? - The bride is missing.
你好 小姐
Hello, My Lady.
需要帮忙吗?
Are you in need of assistance of some kind?
我很好 谢谢
Uh, I am quite fine, thank you.
你可以回里面去 跟其他呆头鹅一起等着
You can go back inside and wait with all the other gawkers.
我会的 但我想先搞清楚你在做什么?
I... will. But first, I'm curious. What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
你分明就有
You're doing something. - I am not.
我没有 -明明就有
You are. - I am not.
You are!
You are!
如果你一定要知道的话 我在寻找翻过花♥园♥围墙的最佳途径
If you must know, I'm trying to ascertain the best way to climb over the garden wall.
翻墙...
Climb...
为什么呢?
Whatever for?
我觉得他可能是一头野兽
I think he may be a beast.
野兽? -或是巨魔
A beast? - Or a troll.
我们在说谁呀?
Who are we discussing?
不重要 不关你的事
Oh, well, that is impertinent. None of your business.
是国王啦
The King.
大家都对他闭口不谈 他显然就是野兽或巨魔
No one will speak of him. No one. He is clearly a beast or a troll.
明白了
Understood.
如果我抓住那里... 是的!你可以帮忙托我一把
You know, if I grab there... Yes! You could assist me by lifting me up.
我有一个问题
Uh, one question.
你不喜欢野兽或巨魔吗? 他的相貌重要吗?
You do not like beasts or trolls? What he looks like matters?
我才不在乎他长什么样子呢
I do not care what he looks like.
我只是不喜欢被蒙在鼓里 过来 抓住这里
What I do not like is not knowing. Now, here. Just take hold here.
只要有人托我一下 我相信我就能翻过花♥园♥围墙了
With a lift, I... I believe I can make it over the garden wall.
你想让我托你翻过围墙 这样你就可以逃跑了吗?
You want me to lift you over the wall so you may escape?
我就是这么说的呀 -大家会发现你失踪了的
That is what I said.
以后再担心那些吧 现在 有劳你了
People will notice you are missing. Will they not?
我只需要一点帮助 来吧!快点
I shall worry about that later. Now, if you please.
我并不打算帮你
I have absolutely no intention of helping you.
我是一位落难女子
I'm a lady in distress.
我拒绝帮助落难女子翻墙
I refuse when that lady in distress is trying to go over a wall
逃避跟我的婚约
so that she does not have to marry me.
你好 夏洛特
Hello, Charlotte.
我是乔治
I'm George.
非常抱歉...
I am deeply s...
陛下
Your Majesty.
我不是陛下
Not Your Majesty.
我是乔治
George.
我是说 没错 我是陛下 但对你来说 我只是乔治
I mean, yes, Your Majesty, but to you, just George.
我...
I am...
请接受我的道歉 如果我早知道您是...
Please accept my apology. If I had known that you were you--
你会怎么做? 就不会跟我说你想逃跑了吗?
You would have what? Not told me that you were trying to escape?
是的 我是说...
Well, yes. I mean...
我真的很抱歉 陛下
I do apologize, Your Majesty.
乔治
George.
这里只有乔治
Just George.
国王的位置
The "King" situation.
凌驾于我们之上
It towers over us.
于我来说 只是恰好出身王室
Accident of birth on my part,
但我想也许作为我的妻子
but I thought, maybe, perhaps as my wife,
你可以忽略这一点 我可以只做乔治
you could ignore it, and I could be just George to you.
当然 那是在我发现 你不想嫁给我之前的想法
That was, of course, before I found out that you do not want to be married to me.
我没那样说
I did not say that.
你说了 -我没有
Oh, you did. - I did not.
说了 -那不是...
You did. - It is not... Mm.
我都不了解你
I do not know you.
我也不了解你
I do not know you either.
我只知道...你的翻墙技术不太高
Except that you are... terrible at climbing a wall.
你试试穿着这些衣服去翻墙
You try climbing a wall in all of these garments.
怎么了?
What?
你无与伦比
You are incomparable.
没人跟我说你这么漂亮
No one told me you'd be this beautiful.
你的美貌已经不适合当我的妻子了人们会说闲话的
You may be too beautiful to marry me. People will talk...
毕竟我是巨魔
given I'm a troll.
陛下
Your Majesty.
叫我乔治
George.
乔治 -你想知道什么?
George. - What do you want to know?
什么?
What?
你说不了解我 你想知道什么呢?
You do not know me. What do you want to know about me?
这真是...
That is quite, uh... - Mm-hmm.
我不...
I do not...
所有事
Everything.
好吧
All right.
呃,所有事?
Uh, everything?
所有事吗?
Uh, everything?
我是早产儿 大家都以为我会死掉 但并没有
I was born prematurely, and everyone thought I was going to die, but I did not.
我的剑术不错 更擅长射击
I am a fair fencer, an even better shot.
我最喜欢吃羊肉 我不吃鱼 鱼肉太可怕了
My favorite food is mutton. I will not eat fish. It is horrible.
我喜欢书籍和艺术 喜欢愉快的谈话
I like books and art and good conversation.
最重要的是 我喜欢科学 -科学?
Most of all, I like science. - Science?
化学 物理学 植物学 尤其是天文学
Chemistry, physics, and botany, especially astronomy.
我喜欢天上的星星
The... stars in the heavens.
我是一个很好的农夫
I'm quite the farmer.
如果不是继承王位了
Probably would be a farmer if I were not
我可能会去当农夫
already oc... occupied.
我从马背上摔下来过 在这里留下一道伤疤
I have a scar here from... falling off my horse.
我这里还有一道伤疤
A scar here from... just being incredibly clumsy with a paring knife.
因为我用削皮刀太笨拙 我现在非常紧张
And I'm very nervous...
因为我要跟一位 在婚礼前几分钟才认识的女孩结婚了
...about marrying a girl I'm only just meeting minutes before our wedding.
但我不能表现出来 也不能翻墙
But I cannot show it and climb over a wall because
因为我是大不列颠和爱尔兰的国王
I am the King of Great Britain and Ireland, and that would...
那样会引发丑闻的 但我向你保证
cause a scandal. But I promise you,
我不是巨魔...也不是野兽
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表