艾瑞亚 冷静点
Aria, calm down.
你期望我有什么反应
How am I supposed to feel?
前一分钟你还在努力接受我同以斯拉的事
The one minute you're processing the idea of me and Ezra,
然后突然就要把我流放到西伯利亚吗
and then the next I'm being exiled to Siberia?
我不是针对你和以斯拉
That is not why I'm considering this.
你现在身处险境
There is something going on in your life.
我知道你被恐吓欺侮了
I know you are being bullying.
现在唯一恐吓欺侮我的人是你和爸爸
The only people bullying me right now in my life are you and dad.
我只想保护你
I am just trying to keep you safe!
好吧 你可能是这样想的
Okay, you might be.
可爸爸是想惩罚我
Dad's trying to punish me.
这真的不公平
Okay, and that's really unfair
我都原谅了他所犯过的错
because I forgave him for what he did.
要是当初我想伤害他的话 我是能做到的
If I had wanted to hurt him, I could've done something about it.
现在同样可以
I still could.
你想想 要是院长知道
And what do you think would happen if the Dean found out
爸爸和他的研究生有染会怎样
dad was having an affair with one of his grad students?
他们会把他赶到哪去呢
Where do you think they'd send him?
太好了 你在家
Oh, good, you're home.
帮我个忙
I could use your help.
帮什么
Um, with what?
我要寄新生儿洗礼的感谢信
Thank-you notes from the baby shower.
谁会从佛罗里达寄东西给我呢
Who sent me something from Florida?
肯定是乔伊斯阿姨 太贴心了
Oh, it must be Aunt Joyce. Sweet.
邮局还没关门 但我太累了
I think they're still open, but I'm too tired.
我明天再去
I'll go tomorrow.
好
Okay.
你房♥里的旅行袋是谁的
Whose bag is that in your room?
你怎么会进我房♥间
Why were you in my room?
我需要利兹·法♥伦♥的地址
I needed Lizzy Farren's address.
你怎么紧张兮兮的
Why are you being so jumpy?
我只是昨晚没睡好
I just--I didn't sleep very well last night.
旅行袋是艾莉森的
Um, the bag is Alison's.
杰森给了我一些她的东西
Jason gave me some of her things.
捐给慈善机构吧
Give them to charity.
放在家里太诡异了
It's morbid holding on to that kind of stuff.
-梅丽莎 -怎么了
- Melissa... - Hmm?
你能解释下吗
Can you explain this?
她上楼了
She's coming upstairs.
她在哪
Where is she?
你怎么会有这段视频的
How do you even have this?
是从伊恩那偷来的吗
Did you steal it from Ian?
艾莉森失踪那晚
What were you doing in Alison's bedroom
你在她卧室干什么
the night of her disappearance?
-我以为咱俩讲清楚了 -我是关心你
- I thought we were beyond this. - I'm concerned.
爸爸妈妈也是 所以他们才雇人...
Mom and dad were, too. That's why they hired somebody--
-他们怀疑你 -怀疑什么
- Look, they suspected you. - Of what?
梅丽莎 我只想帮你 如果你做了什么
I just wanna help you, Melissa, because if you did something--
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
我只是去她房♥里找伊恩
I was in that house looking for Ian.
那为何你没告诉其他人
Okay, so why didn't you tell
你看见加勒特和詹娜在那
anybody that you saw Garrett and Jenna there?
他们想让艾莉死
Just because they wanted
并不代表人是他们杀的
to see Ali dead doesn't mean they killed her.
镇上一半的人都想艾莉消失
Half this town wanted that girl to disappear.
这事我不能帮你隐瞒了
I don't think that I can hold on to this.
警♥察♥有必要看看这段录像
I think that the police need to see it,
但我说的警♥察♥不是指加勒特
and I don't mean Garrett.
斯宾塞 换做我就会小心行事
I'd be careful, Spence.
你把它交出去
You turn that in, there are
其它录像会随之浮出水面
other videos out there that might surface.
我也看过一些东西
I've seen some stuff that
会让你和你的朋友陷入麻烦
makes you and your friends look pretty bad.
比如呢
Like what?
我对自己所看见的从没提出质疑
I never asked questions about what I saw,
但警♥察♥就大不相同了
but I'm guessing that the police will.
她虚张声势罢了
She is bluffing.
手上没王牌 还敢玩这么大的
That's a pretty big hand to play with no cards.
你没牌可出的时候 只能这样
That's what happens when you have nothing.
气势够足 才能把对手吓出局
You play big and you psyche everybody out.
但如果梅丽莎说的是真的呢
Okay, but what if Melissa is telling the truth?
要是詹娜出事那晚 我们被拍到了怎么办
What if there was a camera on us the night of the Jenna thing?
我受够了
You know what? Enough is enough.
如果一定得使诈让梅丽莎
If we have to trick Melissa into
发短♥信♥暴露她就是A
sending a text message to prove that she's 'A,'
那我们就动手吧
then that's what we'll do.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
是某种测试吗
Is this some kind of test?
求你了
Please?
破解手♥机♥已经有点过分了
Cracking the code to a cell phone is one thing,
真人秀 参加者通过各种考验赢取奖金
包括吃很恶心的东西等
但这个计划甚至超过了《冒险极限》的底限
but now we are crossing over to like Fear Factor territory.
你知道我多不喜欢梦娜的
You know how I feel about Mona.
我知道 但我也知道
I know, but I also know
有人蓄意拆散我们
there's someone out there trying to split us up.
发生什么事了吗
Did something happen since--
这人做过什么已经不重要了
It's not about what this person's already done.
现在轮到我们反客为主了
It's about what we can get them to do.
就在今晚
Now. Tonight.
妈妈
Mom...
你给院长打电♥话♥了吗
Did you make that call to the Dean?
没有
No.
我跟你♥爸♥谈过了
Well, I talked to your father,
寄宿学校的计划暂时搁置了
and the boarding school idea has been shelved for the moment.
-谢谢你 -别谢我
- Oh, thank you. - No, don't thank me.
你必须明白 是你们把我逼得走投无路
Look, you have to understand, you guys pushed me into a corner.
做出这个决定与你的威胁无关
Your threat had nothing to do with our decision.
你已经与我们如此疏远
Why would we send you to another state
何必把你送去别的州呢
when you are already a million miles away?
这个要和家庭反♥目♥的孩子让我倍感陌生
I don't even recognize the kid who would turn on her own family.
你们也不能要求我离开以斯拉 妈妈
You can't ask me to turn on Ezra either, mom.
当我发现你俩的事时
You know, when I found out about you two,
我很生气 也很困惑
I was angry and I was confused.
但我不曾为你感到羞愧 直到昨天
But I have never been ashamed of you... until yesterday.
当我把你的话转述给你♥爸♥时
If you could've heard the silence on the other end of the phone
你该听听电♥话♥那头的沉默
when I told your father what you said...
真不知道我们是否还能回到过去
I don't even know how to get back to who we once were.
要打开顶灯吗
So should we put the dome light on?
那样会不会太怪异了
Or is that too weird?
我们两个街区前就习惯这种怪异了
I think we passed weird about two blocks ago.
-你在做什么 -解开安全带
- What are you doing? - Unbuckling.
-为什么 -车熄火了 而且停好了
- Why? - The car stopped moving. We're parked.
凯勒 我不是傻子
Caleb, look, I'm not an idiot, okay?
我知道你恨不得见我的头挂在杆子上
I know you'd like to see my head on a stick.
我们还是不要说这些了
You know what? Let's just not go there.
我们必须说
We have to, okay?
我们都爱汉娜 所以才到这里来
'Cause we both love Hanna, and that's why we're here.
艾莉森失踪后
After a Alison disappeared,
我和汉娜的关系一度很亲密
me and Hanna got really tight.
初中生活苦不堪言
Junior high was hellacious.
我们都需要彻底改变
We both needed extreme makeovers,
而我们做到了
and we got 'em.
一切都变了
Everything changed.
但之后
And then...
你出现了
You.
汉娜遇到了你这个好男生
You know, Hanna found this great guy,
而我却在跟曲棍球队队员们挨个约会
and I was like serial dating the lacrosse team.
我承认 我很嫉妒
I admit... I was jealous.
好戏上演
作秀时间到
It's showtime.
凯勒 别停下
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表