我记得你说过你妈妈对我们在一起的态度有所软化
I thought you said your mom was warming to the idea of us being a couple.
她是 在解冻
She's...Thawing.
那你♥爸♥爸呢
And your dad?
冰川要多久才能融化
How fast do glaciers melt?
很慢
Not very.
所以我们才称之为冰川期
That's why they call it the ice age.
你知道那意味着什么吗
Well, you know what that means?
意味着我们得多制♥造♥一点热量
It just means we have to generate more heat.
你的朋友们来不来
So are your friends coming over?
不来 我告诉过你 她们很烦
No. I told you. They're being annoying.
什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么 不是什么大事
Never mind. It's not a big deal.
那好 我们能谈谈房♥间里的那头大象吗
Okay, can we talk about the elephant in the room?
凯特不是大象 她是条蛇
Kate is not an elephant, she's a snake,
而且她还要转到我的学校
and she's going to my school.
妈妈 我的生活彻底毁了
Mom, my life is completely ruined.
你的生活不会毁掉 只是会有一些改变
It's not ruined, it's just gonna be an adjustment.
唯一调整的只是她制♥服♥我的计划
The only thing she's adjusting are her plans to take me down.
我跟你♥爸♥爸谈过 他已经跟凯特说清楚
I spoke to your dad and he said he made it clear to Kate
如果再那样下去 后果很严重
that there'll be serious consequences if--
拜托 她又不听他的
Oh, please, she's not gonna listen to him.
听着 汉娜
Look, hanna...
我也不期待
I'm not exactly looking forward
在超♥市♥碰到伊莎贝尔
to running into Isabel at the super market,
但如果我们不积极主动
but if we don't take the high road,
我们最终只会一败涂地
We're gonna be the ones who end up looking like trash.
向我保证 明天你会
So just promise me that you will do
尽可能的热情欢迎凯特
everything you can to make Kate feel welcome tomorrow.
好的 我保证
Fine. I promise.
-好啊 孩子们 -好啊
- Hey, guys. - Hi.
电影怎么样
How was the movie?
-不错 -很好
- Pretty good.- Great.
你们能先在这里待一会儿吗
You know what, you guys? Can you hang tight for just a sec?
我得去自动柜员机取点零钱
I gotta get some cash out of the ATM.
好的
Okay.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
显然你很懂得如何让人胆战心惊
You sure know how to make a guy sweat.
对不起 我知道
No, I know.
我们想抄近路的 结果我们却
We tried to take this shortcut, and then we ended up--
别担心 好的 那么晚餐
Don't worry about it. Okay, so...Dinner.
你吃了香蒜通心粉
You had the pasta with pesto,
我吃了肉酱意面
and I had linguini with meat sauce.
好的 知道了 我们点配餐了吗
Okay, great. Did we get any sides?
艾瑞亚 你♥爸♥爸不会问我们点配餐了没
Aria, your dad's not gonna ask if we ordered sides.
相信我 他会的
Oh, trust me, he will.
自从我妈妈让他吃低胆固醇食物
My mom's got him on this low-cholesterol diet,
从此他就关心起所有人的饮食
and he's living vicariously through everyone else's meals.
好的 那
Okay, then...
我们吃了大蒜面包如何
Uh, garlic bread?
当然
Sure.
配了双份黄油
With extra butter.
那么 明天老样子
So are we still on for tomorrow?
当然
Yeah, sure.
怎么了
What?
我刚刚意识到
I just realized that this
这是我们这周出来的第三次了
will be the third time we've gone out this week.
别人会怎么想
What are people gonna think?
就让他们猜去吧
Let's keep 'em guessing.
那么
So...
你们晚餐吃了什么
What did you guys have for dinner?
你们昨晚做了些什么
So what'd you guys do last night?
我们在复习化学考试
Oh, we studied for a chem test.
我们去找斯宾塞帮忙了
We went to Spencer's for help.
这么说就是今天了
So today is doomsday, huh?
怎么了 你看到她了
Why? Did you see her?
汉 也许凯特想重新开始
Han, maybe Kate wants to start fresh.
上次我这样觉得的时候
The last time I gave her the benefit of the doubt,
结局是我吐在了我的鞋上
I ended up blowing chunks on my chunky heels.
哦 天哪 是她吗
Oh, my god! Is that her?
什么
What?
没理她
Never mind.
汉娜 别这样 放轻松
Hanna, come on, you need to relax.
如果你们帮我好好盯着 我就能放松一点了
I would be if you guys were doing a better job keeping a lookout.
汉娜 我从一开始就没有好好看过凯特
Hanna, I never got a good look at Kate to begin with.
我只有隔着拥挤的教堂看过她一次
The only time I've ever seen her was across a crowded church.
你毛衣底下的是什么
What is hanging out under your sweater?
是男生的汗衫吗
Is that a dude's undershirt?
也许吧
Maybe.
是托比的
It's Toby's.
你们别像看一条腿上装了轮子的狗
You guys, do not look at me like
一样看我好吗
I'm one of those dogs with wheels for legs, okay?
你妈妈什么时候来
Em, when is your mom coming?
明天 我真的很兴奋
Tomorrow. I'm really excited.
汉娜
Hanna?
凯特
Kate.
欢迎来到玫瑰镇高中
Welcome to Rosewood high.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 我是凯特
Hi, I'm Kate.
我们还没有正式见过
We haven't officially met yet.
你好 我是艾瑞亚
Hey, I'm Aria.
我是艾米丽
Emily.
我是斯宾塞
Spencer.
我已经拿到课表
So, I got my schedule,
第一节是巴罗卡老师的历史课
and first period, I have history with Mr. Barocas.
巴罗卡老师啊 他人很随和
Oh, yeah, Mr. Barocas. He's easy.
大家都喜欢他
Everybody likes him.
我可以带你去教室
Um, I can show you where it is.
其实我跟你上同一堂课
I'm actually in that class, too.
凯特 我们以前见过吗
Yeah, Kate, um, have we actually met before?
见过 在婚礼上见过
You're right, we have, at the wedding.
很高兴见到你们大家 再见
It's nice to have met you all. Bye.
谢谢你带我来
Thanks for doing this.
就算你不关照我
I wouldn't have blamed you
我也不会怪你的
if you decided to make me fend for myself.
不用客气
Yeah, don't worry about it.
让你那位技术男停手
不然我就把你家通心粉盒里的秘密抖给警♥察♥
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 是我妈
Yeah. Oh, yeah, it's just my mom,
问我什么时候回家吃饭
wondering what time I'll be home for dinner.
真不知道她要这个干嘛
Who knows what she needed it for.
她跟伊恩约会 可能他们经常一起去玩
She was seeing Ian. Maybe they used to go out together.
也许艾莉找到了空子钻 以此摆脱A的控制
So maybe Ali found a loophole, a way to fly under "A's" radar.
假扮成另一个人就行了
What, by being someone else?
是啊 就是这张证件上的黑发女孩
Yeah, the brunette on the I.D.
虽然以前对他就没好感
I was never his number one fan,
现在他和詹娜一起了 我都不想看到他
but I can't even look at him now that he's with Jenna.
他身边的女生换得那个勤啊
He's been going through girls in this school
就跟用纸巾一样
like they're Kleenex.
管他是不是花♥花♥公♥子♥ 他是A新的眼线
Who cares that he's a player? He's "A's" new eyes.
真让人心烦
It's so frustrating.
我们一直触及不到他和詹娜
He and Jenna are always just out of reach.
如果我们能接近...
If we could just get close enough to...
等等 也许艾莉不是想逃开呢
Wait. What if Ali wasn't trying to get away?
也许她是想主动进攻呢
What if she was trying to get closer?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
乔装打扮 接近他们
By creating an alter-ego
以便调查真♥相♥
so she could get close enough to investigate,
甚至揭露A的真面目
maybe even to expose "A."
-你们好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
女妖精哪里去了
Where's the monster?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表