是的 我问了酒行老板
Yes, until I asked the guy
你♥爸♥爸喜欢喝什么
at the liquor store what your dad liked.
这位是南希·帕尔塔 这位是以斯拉
This is Nancy Partha. This is Ezra.
你好 以斯拉·费兹
Hi, Ezra Fitz.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 艾略特
Good to see you, Elliott.
进来吧
Hey. Come in.
不好意思 我来晚啦
Sorry I'm late.
没什么
Uh, no, it's fine.
多谢
Thanks.
-一个曲棍球棒 -只是一部分
- A hockey stick? - Part of one.
把手那里断了
It was snapped off at the handle,
杆头有裂缝
and the blade was splintered,
像是有人用它重击过什么
like somebody used it to hit something hard.
还被埋了起来
And it was buried?
我开始以为是垃圾
I thought it was some old junk,
但后来你♥爸♥爸看到了
until your dad saw it.
他说什么
What did he say?
我本来以为他是生气了
At first, I thought he was angry.
现在想想 他可能被吓到了
Now I think he might've been scared.
球棍是蓝白相间的
It was white and blue.
那是玫瑰镇的颜色
Those are Rosewood colors.
把手剩余部分上有一段胶带
There was a piece of tape on what was left of the handle.
上面写着海斯汀
It had "Hastings" written on it.
是你的还是梅丽莎的
Was that yours or Melissa's?
这是只旧球棍 我经常用它来练习
It's just an old practice stick I use sometimes.
-是梅丽莎的 -没关系
- It was melissa's. - It'll do.
不是这样的
No, it's like this.
艾莉 你什么时候对曲棍球感兴趣了
Ali, when did you become so interested in field hockey?
我才不感兴趣呢
I'm not.
至少现在没有
Yet.
我还在考虑之中
I'm just considering my options.
看来你只是对某个人感兴趣
Oh! Maybe you're interested in someone
而那个人恰好喜欢曲棍球
who's interested in field hockey?
男孩儿才不玩这东西呢
Boys don't play field hockey.
不是玩球才会感兴趣的
You don't have to play the game to be interested.
托比找到的就是那根球棍
That's the same stick that Toby found
就埋在我家后院
buried behind my house.
-你确定吗 -百分之百确定
- Are you sure? - Absolutely the same one.
怎么会在你们家后院
How did it get in your backyard?
谁会埋一件破旧的运动器材
Well, you don't bury old sporting equipment,
但若是凶器 就另当别论了
but you do bury murder weapons.
你没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
艾莉失踪的那个夏天
It was in Ali's bedroom
球棍一直在她的卧室里
the summer she was killed.
谁都可能拿到它
Anybody could've used it.
谁都有可能
Anybody?
艾莉森
Alison.
妈妈叫你
Mom wants you.
-什么事 -不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
她没说什么事 快去吧
She didn't say why, okay? Just go.
不然我吃饱了没事做 到处找你干嘛
I got better things to do than hunt you down.
-你有什么正经事可做 -这是干嘛的
- Like what? - What's this for?
-是我的 -是吗
- It's for me. - oh, yeah?
-还给我 -我要不给呢
- Give it back. - Oh, yeah?
-还给我 杰森 -不还又能怎么样
- Give it back, Jason. - Or what?
当心
Be careful!
真可惜
Too bad.
你没第二次机会了 艾莉
You're not gonna get a second chance, Ali.
那个夏天 杰森就住在家里
Jason was in the house that summer.
但伊恩也在
But so was Ian.
没错 但是杰森说
Yeah, but Jason is the one
他一点也不记得艾莉失踪那晚的事
who says he can't remember the night Ali disappeared,
我现在觉得 这也未免太巧了吧
and I'm starting to think that is awfully convenient.
斯宾塞
Spencer, look,
这次可能又是A在耍我们
this could just be "A" playing with us again.
但这不是我们发现的
Except that we didn't find this.
是其他人发现的
Somebody else did,
而且如果我爸没阻止杰森建栅栏
and if my dad hadn't stopped Jason from building
这东西永远不会被找出来
that fence, no one ever would've found it.
你♥爸♥怎么说
What's your dad saying about this?
我还没跟他谈过
I haven't spoken to him yet.
他在开会 要很晚回家
He's in a meeting. He won't be home till late.
艾瑞亚
Aria!
我得挂了
Hey, I gotta go.
艾瑞亚 好好想想
Aria, think about this.
想想这些意味着什么
Think about what this means.
我会的 拜
I'll think about it. Bye.
艾米 你不必去图书馆
Em, you don't have to go to the library.
你就在这儿学习 我没关系的
It won't bother me if you study here.
恕我冒昧 在这儿学习
All due respect, studying here
就像在商场里看书
is like studying at the mall.
我一直在商场里看书
I study at the mall all the time.
好吧 我不行
Yeah, well, I'm different.
这跟同性恋有关吗
Is this a gay thing?
不 跟大脑结构有关
No, it's a brain thing.
你们好
Hello.
你好 再见
Hello. Good-bye.
是我说错话了吗
Was it something I said?
她只是太勤奋了 没事
She's just so studious, that's all.
你妈在家吗
Your mom home?
不在 她和我爸出去吃饭了
No, she's out to dinner with my dad.
你什么意思
What's that mean?
我的意思是
It means... "Oh."
我本来打算去日本或欧洲的
I was either going to Japan or Europe.
结果去了爱尔兰的凯里郡
I ended up biking through Connor Pass
我骑车穿越了康纳山
on my way to Kerry.
你为什么选择爱尔兰
So, why did you pick Ireland?
我很崇拜乔伊斯和贝克特[爱尔兰作家]
I love Joyce and Beckett.
我想看看他们的故乡
I wanted to see where they started.
骑车游爱尔兰 真棒
And you did it by bike? That's great.
我车♥库♥里也有一辆自行车
I've got a bike in my garage.
每天早上都嘲笑我
Every morning it mocks me.
你可以像以前一样
Oh, you'll get back on it.
加个婴儿座就行
Just have to add a baby seat.
-你也骑车吗 -算是吧
- You cycle? - Uh, some, yeah.
我第一次休学后 去了科纳海岸
When I first took off from college, I did the Kona Coast.
那儿有铁人三项 对吧
That's where they have the triathlon, right?
对 想回来之前让脑子清醒些
Yeah, I wanted to clear my head before I came back here.
在这些熔岩区骑车
Riding those lava fields is like
好像徜徉月球
being on the moon, you know?
那很刺♥激♥
That's intense.
没错 正是我当时需要的
Yeah, it's what I needed.
-艾瑞亚 -你好
- Aria. - Hi.
你父母在家吗
Are your parents home?
妈妈 爸爸
Mom? Dad?
-你好 巴里 -抱歉 打扰了
- Hi, Barry. - Sorry to interrupt,
我来是为了迈克
but it's about Mike.
他没事 只是出了点状况
He's okay, but we have a situation.
什么状况
What kind of situation?
他应该是私闯了民宅
Looks like he broke into a house.
-什么 -是莫里森家
- He what? - Over on Morrison.
这当中肯定有误会
There's gotta be some kind of mistake.
我想不会 的确是迈克
I'm afraid not. It's Mike.
他一定以为房♥子里没人住
He must've thought the place was empty.
房♥子主人当场抓住了他 报了警
Homeowner grabbed him and called us.
他现在在警局
He's at the station now.
你们能不能去一下
If I could get you to come down there...
当然 你想留在家里吗
Yes, of course. Do you want to stay here?
不 我们一起去
No, no, we'll both go.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表