Out of it? She's right in the middle of it.
你也是
Well, so are you.
我的女儿被当成了目标
My daughter is being targeted,
你得找出谁是幕后黑手
and you need to find out who's doing this to her.
除非你想让我找你部门里的其他人谈谈
Unless you'd like me to talk to someone else in the department.
别再给我家打电♥话♥了
Don't call me at the house again.
艾什莉 我...
Ashley, I--
艾什莉
Ashley.
早上好
Good morning.
不怎么好
Not really.
我刚和爸爸通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with dad.
他说明晚的舞会不能去
He bailed on tomorrow night's dance.
他已经有约了
Said he had a prior commitment.
可能是工作或生意吧
Work or business.
但没关系
But, whatever.
我从去年起就不在乎那个破舞会了
I mean, I was over that dance last year.
我可以带你去舞会的
You know, I could take you to the dance.
拜托 那可是父女舞会
Hello? Father/daughter.
你以为只有你是父母离异
What, you think you're the only girl
父亲不能出席的女孩吗
with divorced parents whose dad can't make it?
不 可我是唯一逊到
No, but I'd be the only one lame enough
要广而告之的那个
to show up and advertise it.
你可以说是我的问题
I can take the heat.
要我说 失去自己一直珍惜的东西
I think missing out on something you're looking forward to
可比跟母亲去父女舞会逊多了
is lamer than going with your mother.
好 我们一起去吧
Okay. Let's do it.
就你和我
Me and you.
"你父母知道你在观看谋杀大♥片♥吗
"Do mom and dad know you're watching murder movies?
他们要发现还不得气死 A"
That would kill them to find out. 'A'"
A说的是那个NAT俱乐部的视频吗
Is "A" talking about the N .A .T. Video?
那当然 A知道我们有他们电♥话♥
Of course. "A" knows we have their cell phone.
你们收到A的那条短♥信♥了吗
You guys get that text from "A"?
收到 现在梅丽莎威胁要杀了我们父母
Yes, and now Melissa's threatening to kill our parents.
我说过多少遍 梅丽莎不是A
I already told you, Melissa can't be "A".
但艾莉森一直收到
Alison was getting texts
从你姐姐实习的律师事务所发出的短♥信♥
from the law firm your sister interned at.
是的 但是她解释过了
Yes, but she explained that.
梅丽莎只是警告艾莉森离伊恩远点
Melissa just wanted Ali to leave Ian alone.
怎么 我就白白被流浪汉追赶了吗
So what? What, I got chased by a hobo for nothing?
那也解释不了梅丽莎上了加勒特车里的事
That still doesn't explain why Melissa got into Garrett's car.
你们说加勒特告诉她视频的事了吗
Do you think Garrett told her about the video?
如果她真是A而且又知道自己在上面
Cause if she knows that she's on it and if she's "A"--
我姐姐绝对不可能是A
You guys, my sister is not "A".
我们发现伊恩尸体的时候她崩溃了
I watched her fall apart when we found Ian's body.
她还不知道他已经死了
She had no idea that he was dead.
她才不会用她死去丈夫的手♥机♥
She wouldn't just text herself from her dead husband's phone
发短♥信♥给自己 并沉迷于此
and lose it like that. Could we--
我们能不能不要那么神经兮兮的
could we please just breathe for a second?
不 我们有视频证明四个人有杀人嫌疑
No. We have video of four people who could've killed Alison.
好吗 她死那晚他们在她房♥间里
Okay? They were in her bedroom the night she died.
我们撤回证据会不会惹什么麻烦
Can't we get in trouble for withdrawing evidence?
不是撤回 是扣留
I think you mean withholding.
听着 斯宾塞说得对
Look, Spencer's right.
我们之前操之过急了
We've jumped the gun before.
还被警♥察♥局拘留
We've gone to the cops.
结果自己却摆脱不了嫌疑
And we ended up looking guilty.
警方已经怀疑我们从停尸房♥偷东西了
Yeah, and they already think that we stole something from the morgue.
我们可不能把这个交给他们
I don' think that we should give this to them.
我知道这么说可能过分了
Look, I know that I'm asking a lot,
但我认为有办法查出更多真♥相♥
but, I think that I might have a way to find out more.
你们能给我个机会调查这事吗
So, can you guys just give me a chance to get into this?
好吧
Okay.
我得在市里找个产科大夫
I have got to find an obstetrician in the city.
这样反复的约诊真是...
all this back and forth for these appointments is just--
爸爸送的吗
From dad?
迫不及待想参加舞会
"Looking forward to the dance."
父亲这样可就真热心过头了
Wow. Dad went a little bit overboard.
这叫过度补偿
It's called overcompensating.
他还是认钱能摆平一切
He still believes he can use his money to shut people up.
梅丽莎 我不会那样想的 好吗
Melissa, I'm not going there, okay?
爸爸没贿赂过艾莉
Dad did not pay off Ali.
我们都被他骗过 斯宾塞
We were both lied to, Spence.
这个项链就是他忏悔的证据
This necklace is nothing but his guilt talking.
是的 但是成为杰森的爸爸这事
Yeah, but being Jason's father is not the same thing
并没有你想的那么不堪
as what you're thinking about.
我认为他还有更多的事情瞒着我们
I'm thinking that he has a lot to cover up for.
你打开了
Oh, you opened it.
我还想当场看到你打开时候的表情
I wanted to see the look on your face.
这真的太...
It's-- it's just so--
感动得说不出话了
Speechless.
看到吗 这就是我想要的效果
You see that? Exactly what I was going for.
来让爸爸抱抱
Come here.
你要答应我会戴着它
Now, you have to promise me
参加明天的舞会 好吗
you're gonna wear it to the dance tomorrow night, okay?
好 我保证
Sure. Promise.
谢谢你能在这见我
Thanks for meeting me here.
我不希望这场谈话被第三个人知道
I don't want these conversations to be overheard any more than you do.
你有什么事吗
Do you have something?
只是一个请求
A request.
我说过了 我试图和汉娜谈过
I already told you. I've tried talking to Hanna.
但她没有告诉我任何事情
She's not giving anything up.
但她的手♥机♥会说实话
But her phone will.
你想拿到她的手♥机♥
You want her phone.
我得知道她和谁通过电♥话♥
I need to know who she's been talking to.
亦或者短♥信♥联络过
Whom she's been texting.
不管那份报告是谁给她的 她肯定认识
Whoever gave her that report is in Hanna's world.
她很可能和他们聊过
She's probably talked to them,
又或者和她的朋友们谈过这事
and she's definitely talked to her friends about them.
我做不到
I don't think I could do that.
好好考虑一下 艾什莉
Well, think about it again, Ashley.
如果我们想得到答案
Cause if we want answers,
你必须得搞到那手♥机♥
then you need to get me that phone.
凯勒去哪了
So, where's Caleb?
他周末去蒙太席
He's in Montecito for the weekend,
探望父母了
visiting his parents.
生活真艰辛啊
Tough life, huh?
那可不
Yeah.
最近有收到A的短♥信♥吗
Have you heard from "A" again?
没了 也算一件好事
No. Good thing too.
虽说犯罪会受到应有惩罚
They say the punishment's supposed to fit the crime,
可这社区服役的制度实在太烂了
but this community service gig,
还有比这更糟的吗
is like the ninth circle of hell.
也没那么糟糕吧
Okay, it can't be that bad.
我今天先去施粥棚又去养老院
Today I went from the soup kitchen to the senior center.
先用推车 又用学步车
I've gone from shopping carts to walkers.
下一步呢 要我给智障儿童开校车吗
What's next? Driving the short bus?
梦娜 你太恶毒了
Mona, you are terrible.
那个不是你妈吗
Hey, isn't that your mom?
汉娜
Hanna?
为什么 你为什么和威尔登谈话
Why? Why would you talk to Wilden?
汉娜...
Hanna--
你不会是喜欢他吧
You're not, like, into him, are you?
不 才不是呢
No. God, no.
那到底是为什么
Well then, what?
你干嘛和他在同一辆车里
Why would you be in a car with him?
我想知道答案
I'm looking for answers
而你又不肯告诉我
because I can't get any from you.
你要什么答案
What kind of answers?
梦娜来我们家那天
The other day, when Mona was here,
我看到你拿着切碎的警方报告
I saw that shredded police report you had.
是 那又如何
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表