《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"
我们在这里说的每一个字
You're not allowed to tell
你都会守口如瓶 是吗
anyone anything that we say in here, right?
除非谈话内容会让我感到
Unless you tell me something that leads me to believe
你们让自己或他人身处险境
that you're a danger to yourself or someone else.
我还以为你会有自己的房♥间呢
I thought you were getting your own room?
谁让墙后的管道破了呢
That was before the pipes went off behind the walls.
得等他们把管子修好 我们暂时是室友
They didn't fix the pipes, so we're roomies till then.
N.A.T.社团
N.A.T. Club?
杰森·迪劳伦提斯
Jason Dilorentis.
N.A.T.社团 加勒特·雷诺兹
N.I.T. Club. Gary reynolds.
N.I.T. 尽收眼底
N.I.T. We see all.
在找人吗
Looking for someone?
那到底谁才是A
So which one is "A"?
如果A是一群人呢
What is "A" is a group of people.
她们知道我俩的关系了
They know about us.
被她们查出真♥相♥是早晚的事了
It's only a matter of time before they figure it out.
-到底怎么了 -我说了我不想谈
- What is going on? - I said I don't wanna talk about it.
我说了 我们必须谈
And I said we have to!
要不是那个姓伊的贱女人
If it weren't for "Isa-hell" the skank,
我妈妈早就和我爸复合了 而非独守空房♥
my mom would be with my dad right now instead of home alone.
驯马也是门艺术
Training a horse, it's an art.
遏制它的意愿 让它知道你才是主人
Bending its will till it knows your its master.
跟我相处 你就会有所体会了
That's how you're gonna feel when I'm through with you.
有些事我们 我没有告诉你
There are things that I haven't told you.
但我需要向人倾诉
And I need to.
到我办公室谈怎么样
Why don't we do this in my office?
看 要扼住你的脖子有多么容易 -A
-她怎么样了 -还惊魂未定
- Hey. How is she? - She's... shaken.
关于费兹老师 你有什么要告诉我吗
Is there something you wanna tell me about Mr. Fitz?
费兹老师是不是和斯宾塞关系不一般
Are Mr. Fitz and Spencer involved?
什么 没有
What? No.
最薄弱的环节最容易被攻破
听到咔嚓声了吗 -A
我们也不清楚 我们以为她也许会...
Yeah, we weren't sure, we just thought that maybe she--
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
她没去游泳训练
She's not at swim practice.
我跟你说了 她被禁止接近游泳池
I told you. She's not allowed near the pool.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 她的衣服都还在
Guys, all of her clothes are here.
-你们觉得她会干傻事吗 -什么傻事
- You think she did something crazy? - Like what?
比如跳上车 全速驶向德克萨斯
Like jump in her car and burn rubber till she hits texas.
什么都不带吗 她连手♥机♥都没拿
And leave everything behind? She didn't even take her phone.
如果我是她 我也会这样的
I wouldn't either if I were her.
当时A的手就绕着她脖子
"A" had his/her/its hands around her neck
A还时不时地提醒她这点
and keeps reminding her!
-她好几周都没睡好觉了 -谁不是呢
- She hasn't slept in weeks. - Who has?
汉娜 你没看到艾米丽手♥机♥上的这个吗
Hanna, did you not see this on Emily's phone?
这是你吗
Is that you?
当然是我
Yeah, of course it's me.
不一定 除非是艾瑞亚的妈妈
Well, unless you're Aria's mom,
否则都会以为这是斯宾塞在乱搞男女关系
just assume it's Spencer slutting it up.
她什么时候收到的
When did she get that?
三点七分 还有一条信息
3:07 am and it came with a text.
给埃拉看 我就放过你 -A
"Clue Ella in and I'll let you out, A."
给我看看
Give me this.
艾瑞亚 镇静
Aria, chill.
艾米丽绝对不会发给你妈妈的
Emily would never send that to your mother.
她当然没有发 她根本发不了
Well, of course she wouldn't because she can't,
因为这部她大半夜留下的手♥机♥在我们手里
'cause we have her phone and she left in the middle of the night!
她到底去哪了
Where the hell is she?
安妮·沙利文医生
临床心理学
个别心理治疗与团体治疗
你好
Hi.
我准备好说出一切
I'm ready to talk.
很好 请进 加入我们
Good. Come in and join us.
你的朋友很担心你
Your friends have been worried about you.
艾米 你怎么都不叫醒我
Em, why didn't you at least wake me?
我就睡在离你一米之外的床上
I was sleeping five feet away from you.
我不能一直依靠你们
I can't keep asking my friends to take care of me.
艾米丽 如果你真打算去德克萨斯
Emily, look, if you were seriously thinking about goint to Texas.
我没有任何计划
I didn't have any plans.
我只是觉得坐以待毙 事态会更严重
I just knew that the longer I stay here the worse it was gonna get.
我不能被当做保龄球
And I'm not gonna be used like a bowling ball
去击垮自己最好的朋友
to knock down my best friends.
艾米丽 我们为了你坐在这里
Emily, we're sitting here because of you.
我们都不认为你...
None of us think that you--
我是最薄弱的环节
That I'm the weakest link.
但有人是这么想的
Yeah, well, somebody else does.
谁 什么人利用你来击垮你的朋友
Who? Who's using you to knock down your friends?
一个一直试图伤害我们的人
Somebody that's been trying to hurt us.
已经很久了
For a long time.
这些恐吓是从什么时候开始的
When did these threats begin?
是艾莉森葬礼之后 开始收到这些信息的吗
Did the texts start coming after Alison's funeral?
在那之前
Before.
起初我们以为是艾莉森发的
At first we thought they were coming from Alison,
但后来人们找到了她 她的尸体
But then they found her, her body.
你们完全不知道这个A是谁
And you don't have any clue who this "A" person might be?
我们有怀疑对象
We do, but...
但我们之前就搞错过
We've been wrong before.
A擅长嫁祸给他人
"A" is an expert at making other people look guilty.
你们怀疑这个人是你们学校的吗
Do we think this person goes to your school?
也许 但回到家 我们也毫无安全感
Maybe, but it's not like we go home and we're suddenly safe.
A无处不在 阴魂不散
"A" is everywhere, constantly on us...
如影随形
like a shadow.
而我是你们透露此事的第一人
And I'm the first person you've told about this?
为什么过了这么久你们才说出来
Why have you waited this long to say something?
你们不觉得我们本该提到她吗
You don't think we should have mentioned her?
不提那年夏天的事 我们怎么提她
How could we without spilling everything about that summer?
这只会使这件事儿看起来是我们瞎编的
It just kinda makes us look like we're making it all up.
沙利文肯定以为我们疯了
Sullivan probably thinks we're insane.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 服装秀之后 就连我们的父母
Guys, after the fashion show, even our parents think
都觉得有人在跟我们过不去
there's somebody out there messing with us.
我爸还在打算起诉呢
My dad still wants to sue.
-起诉谁 -起诉所有人
- Sue who? - Everyone.
-你带来了吗 -带什么
- Hey, did you bring them? - Bring what?
我要在晚宴彩排上送凯特一个礼物
I'm gifting Kate at the rehearsal dinner,
让她忘了我之前对她和伊莎贝尔挑衅的话
so she'll forget I talked smack about her and Isabel.
你要送她一本马的画册
You're giving her a book of horse pictures?
是的 这个比日历高档
Yeah, it's classier than a calendar.
高档货应该是新买♥♥的东西 汉娜
No, classy would be buying something new, Hanna.
这一看就是二手货
She's gonna know that these are used.
她不会的 再说
No, she won't, and besides,
一直有人给书掸灰尘
you have a staff that dusts your books.
瞧 马儿双脚离地 凯特会喜欢的
Oh, look, horse doing a wheelie. Kate will love that.
你同父异母的姐妹想让你被马踩死 你为何
Hanna, your step-sister wants you trampled by a horse. Why are you...
这不是为了她
It's not about her, okay?
这是为了我爸爸
It's about my dad.
我们关系终于有点起色
We're finally getting along,
我不能在他婚礼这周给搞砸了
and I'm not about to blow it the week he's getting married.
这不是我们之前的协定
It's not what we agreed on.
你们觉得那张艾瑞亚和费兹的照片是她发的吗
Do we think that she sent me that picture of Aria and Fitz?
-是的 加勒特帮的她 -但为什么
-Yeah, we think she had help from Garrett. -Yeah, but why?
折磨我们 她也不能重见光明
It's not like torturing us is gonna give her back her sight.
而且她真正要伤害的人已经死了
Plus, the person she really wants to hurt is already dead.
没错 也许那个她也得到了别人帮助
Yeah, well, she probably had help with that, too.
怪不得没认出你来呢
No wonder I didn't recognize you.
-奶奶 -你面前竟然有盘沙拉
- Grandma. - You have a salad in front of you.
我从未见过你吃绿叶菜
I've never seen you eat anything green before.
女孩们 好啊
Howdy, girls.
奶奶 你怎么来了
Grand, what are you doing here?
我们不是要参加晚宴吗
Don't we have a dinner to go to?
那是明天晚上
That's tomorrow night.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表