她妈不过是想要这些
You get where her mom is coming from.
这要求过分了点
Yeah, well, she needs to go back.
你看不出来吗 她妈妈还沉浸在痛苦中
You don't need a degree to see that the woman's in pain.
她点了第二杯血玛丽酒当点心
She ordered a second bloody mary for her dessert.
那杯是她的晚饭
Yeah, that was her dinner.
但她很清醒 一定会征得委员会允许的
Well, she was sober enough to run it by the board,
我们别无选择
so we don't have much of a choice.
我会通知学生会的
I'll let the student committee know.
你想负责照片吗
Do you want to take charge of photos?
照片要给她妈过目吗
Do we have to pass the pictures by her mom,
确保她对我们选的照片没意见
make sure she's okay with the ones we choose?
可以给杰森看看
I could run them past Jason.
我是说 他感情上比较容易面对这些
I mean, it just might be easier for him, emotionally.
你确定想踏进那栋房♥子吗
But are you sure you want to go to that house?
我就约他放学见
I'll just ask him to meet me after school.
我也不知道 最好别把他牵扯进来
I don't know. You might not want to get him involved.
那是他的妹妹 他早已深陷其中
It's his sister. He already is.
大家好
Hey, guys!
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
盒子里是什么
Um, what's in the box?
节目单
Oh, the programs.
是节目单啊
The programs, right!
能借一步说话吗
Um, can we sidebar?
好
Yeah.
我们改进了节目单
Um, we revamped the programs.
蜡光纸感觉很高档
The glossy paper gives it a high-end touch,
你说呢
don't you think?
为什么没人告诉我这些
Mm! Why didn't anybody tell me about this?
我已经折了100多份这样的了
I just folded, like, 100 of these.
你不在啊 斯宾塞 不见踪影
You were gone, Spencer. M.I.A.
大家以为你蹲大牢了
Okay, people thought you were going to jail.
还有什么是我不知道的吗
Was there anything else that I need to know?
礼品袋已经装好了
We finished stuffing swag bags,
我在"玫瑰镇流行风"部分
I arranged a piece on the show
安排了场表演
in the Rosewood observer style section.
我还找好了DJ
Oh! And I got us a d.J.
太棒了
Great.
我会放我最喜欢的音乐 没问题吧
Oh, it's okay if I play favorites, right?
毕竟我才是学生会主席
After all, I'm committee chair!
这从何说起
Oh! Sorry, since when?
从你没参加投票说起
Since you weren't here to vote.
斯宾塞 群龙不能无首
Listen, Spencer, decisions had to be made.
舍我其谁
I made them.
别动
Hold still.
好了 脱掉吧
Okay, take it off.
你应该来时装秀
You should come.
看看你的手工饰品在T台上的效果
See your handiwork on the runway.
能把那衣架给我吗
Can you pass me that hanger?
我很想去 但是
I would love to come, but, I, uh,
我明晚有约了
I have plans with somebody tomorrow night.
你可以带你朋友一起来
You should bring your friend.
我有张多余的票
I have an extra ticket.
好 那就这样定了
Okay. Let's do it.
好的
Okay.
如果你觉得不自在
You know, I can call Jessica
我可以打电♥话♥给杰西卡
if this makes you uncomfortable.
你要是觉得承受不了 一定告诉我
Let me know if it's just all too much.
我没事 只是
I'm fine. It's just...
想起了很多事情
Lot of memories.
妈妈 你觉得有没有可能
Mom, do you think it's possible
一个人头脑空白
for somebody to black out,
丧失了一大块记忆
where they don't remember a whole chunk of time?
大学那会儿
Um, there may be a few nights in college
是有那么几个夜晚 我的确记不清了
I don't remember all that clearly.
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
有个人
There's this guy...
算是朋友吧
kind of a friend.
他失去了整一个晚上的记忆
He's missing a whole night
而那晚发生了很多事
when a lot happened.
我朋友觉得
My friends think it's convenient
不记得那晚在哪儿 做过些什么
that he can't remember where he was
倒是省心了
or what he did.
有时 人们刻意将记忆冰藏
Well, sometimes people file things away
直到他们准备好去面对
until they're ready to deal with them.
时间能治愈伤口
Time can heal,
记忆也会被随之唤起
and something shakes a memory loose.
我喜欢这张
I like this one.
是不错 谢谢你 妈妈
Yeah. Thanks, mom.
你怎么在这儿 吓我一跳
What are you doing here? You scared me.
我还想问你呢
I could ask you the same thing.
对不起 孩子
I'm sorry, kid.
你妈给了我一把备用钥匙
Your mom gave me a spare key
以防我来的时候 没人在家
in case you weren't here when I came by.
她今晚有个会要开
She's got a late meeting,
我主动请缨 给你送晚饭 饿了吗
and I offered to pick up dinner. Hungry?
是的 但你怎么在这儿
Yeah, but what are you doing here?
送泰国菜 你一定喜欢吃
Delivering Thai. Thought you loved Thai.
我以为你一早就走了
And I thought you left this morning
回你自己的家 回到你的未婚妻身边
to go to your house where your fiancee lives.
我决定过完这个周末再走
I decided to stay for the weekend
那样就能看你的时装秀了
so I could see your fashion show.
有何意义 你始终是要离开
What's the point? You're still leaving.
主要是每次我走前 我们都会吵架
The point is that we always fight before I leave,
我受够了这样不欢而散
and I'm tired of ending every visit on a sour note,
那天吃晚饭时 你不太高兴
and when you got mad at dinner the other night,
我觉得我们有必要谈一谈
I thought maybe we should talk.
好啊 那谈吧
Okay. Talk.
汉娜
Hanna.
我很怀念在你们身边的日子
I miss being around for these kind of things,
我希望 我在的时候
and I was kind of hoping you would be
你能高兴点
a little more excited that I was here.
不 你呆在这儿
No, you're staying here
是因为你还爱着妈妈
because you're still in love with mom.
她才是你逗留的原因 而不是我
It's her you're hanging around here for, not me.
你妈妈和我只是关系有所改善
Your mom and I are getting along better.
是啊 那上次
Yeah, what's with the whole
"马提尼酒友"是怎么回事
"Pals who drink martinis" act?
还有一起做饭
Cooking dinner together,
在院子里长谈呢
long talks on the patio?
你待在这里比在宾馆的时间还多
You're here more than you're at your hotel,
甚至现在还拿了一把备用钥匙
and now you have a spare key?
那些事已经过去了
We've turned a corner.
不 我目睹你看她时的眼神了
No, I see the way you look at her!
别再拿我当借口了
Stop using me as an excuse.
汉娜 我们之间真的没什么
Hanna, there's nothing going on between us.
连承认都不敢吗
You can't even admit it, can you?
-汉娜 -别说了 我去做作业了
- Hanna-- - You know what? I've got homework.
这张是哪儿拍的
Where was this one taken?
不知道
I'm not sure.
可能是在海斯汀家的湖边别♥墅♥吧
Maybe at the Hastings lake house?
真好看
Cool.
是我妈叫你这么做的吗
Did my mother ask you to do this?
什么 不是
What? No.
是 算是吧 怎么了
Yeah, kind of. Why?
这种事就像是她干的
Just seems like something she would do.
这张是
This was, um...
她从佐治亚州的奶奶家回来那天拍的
taken the day she got back from your grandma's in Georgia.
当天她直接去了艾米丽家
She came straight to Emily's.
用这张吧
Use it.
这张看起来比较开心
She looks happy there.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表