你撞到我偷偷抽烟
you caught me sneaking a smoke.
-是啊 -你当时美极了
- Yeah. - You looked stunning...
现在历史又重演了
And this is history repeating itself.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不是谢你恭维我 而是谢你送我回家
Not for the compliment, but for the ride home.
听我说
And listening to me,
我从来不让自己在任何人面前哭泣
I really don't ever let myself cry in front of anybody,
但你却让我轻易流出了眼泪
but you made it really easy.
是啊 我总能让女人如此
Yeah, I often have that effect on women.
我还没见过一个男人会随身带着手帕的呢
I've never actually known a guy who carried a hanky,
所 所以我不
so... so I don't...
不太清楚要怎么还回去
really know what the protocol is.
我不知道你是不是要我先把它洗干净 还是
I don't know if you want me to wash it first or just...
也许你离开小木匠的决定太草率了
Maybe you talked yourself out of the carpenter too soon.
人无完人 斯宾塞
None of us are perfect, Spencer.
我们生而带着重重的包袱
We all come with baggage.
是啊 那个小木匠有名有姓
Yeah, well, the carpenter has a name.
他可能需要一辆大叉车
And he would need a forklift
才能铲走我身上千钧重的情感包袱
to maneuver through my tonnage of emotional debris.
你知道 其实我有张叉车操作执照
You know, I'm actually certified to operate one of those.
不可能 我想象不出
No, I can't imagine you operating
你操纵任何重型机器
any sort of heavy machinery.
对 我也不敢想象 我瞎编的
Yeah, me neither. I made that up.
但我却让你露出了笑容
But I did get you to smile.
我真的要走了
I really need to go.
-来 -谢谢
- Whoa. Here. - Thanks.
我知道我现在这么说非常不合时宜
I know this is incredibly inappropriate for me to say,
但我现在非常想吻你
but I'm desperate to kiss you.
我觉得那不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
我想你是对的
I'm sure you're right.
对不起 但我真的很渴望能这么做
I'm sorry, but I've been dying to do that.
你真的不会选时间
You have terrible timing.
我做其它的事也是这样
Amongst other things.
汉娜说艾米丽比她先离开的
Hanna said that Emily left before she did.
艾米 你在哪里呢
Em, where are you?
我开始担心了 斯宾塞
I'm worried, Spence.
我也一样
You're not alone.
他们看起来真的很快乐
They really do look happy.
你就淡定点吧
Try to contain your enthusiasm.
怎么这么阴沉 汉娜
Why so glum, Hanna?
酒还没有醒吗
Feeling a little hung?
你包里的手♥机♥响了
I think your purse is ringing.
西服很帅
That's a very handsome suit.
你裙子也挺美
And that is a very pretty dress.
但你要知道 它显得你后背很肥
But you should know it gives you back fat.
她快没气儿了 -A
您已到达目的地
You have arrived at your destination.
彼此相爱 却不以爱为枷锁
Love one another, but not make a bond of love.
使之成为涌动的大海
Let it be as a moving sea
在彼此的灵魂海岸间流动
between the shores of your souls.
为彼此斟满酒杯 且不共饮一杯
Fill each other's cup, but drink not from one cup.
彼此赠予面包
Give one another of your bread...
且不共享一片
...but eat not from the same loaf.
一起歌♥舞 共同欢喜
Sing and dance together and be joyous,
却又各自独♥立♥
but let each one of you be alone,
-即使 -伊莎贝尔
- Even as the... - Isabel?
我能和你说几句话吗
Can I talk to you for a moment?
汉娜 无论说什么都可以等等
Uh, Hanna, whatever it is, it can wait.
等不了 爸爸
Um, no, it can't, dad.
我们去后面
Let's go into the rectory.
到底是怎么回事
What's this about?
我觉得汉娜需要辆车逃跑
I think Hanna's about to need a getaway car.
是啊 我们走
Yeah. Let's go.
我爸回玫瑰镇时
When my dad came back to Rosewood,
他和我妈妈旧情复燃 而且
he hooked up with my mom, and, um...
"旧情复燃"的意思是他们共度了一晚
And "hooked up" Means that they slept together.
我知道它的意思
I know what it means.
这是真的吗
Is this... true?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
格鲁佛路457号♥ -A
苏利文医生
Dr. Sullivan?
不 不 不
No, no, no!
有人吗
Hello!
放我出去
Let me out!
快来人 放我出去
Somebody let me out!
来人帮帮我 放我出去
Somebody help me! Let me out!
你该回家 孩子 你没理由待在这儿
You need to go home, boy. You have no reason to be here.
我不是孩子 我也不会走的
I'm not your boy and I am not about leaving,
你没资格讨价还加
You are in no position to argue.
斯宾塞
Spencer!
我不在乎那些你不能告诉我的事情
I don't care what you can't tell me.
我在乎你 我爱你
I care about you! I love you!
你听见了吗 我爱你
Do you hear me? I love you!
斯宾塞
Spencer!
斯宾塞
Spencer!
没事了 你现在和我在一起
It's ok. You're with me now.
艾莉森
Alison?
能见到你真好 艾米丽
It's so good to see you, Emily.
我想我最思念的人就是你了
I think I miss you the most.
好好休息
Just rest.
这才是你最需要的 休息
It's what you need. Rest.
我从没有告诉你 但是
I never told you this, but...
你一直是我的最爱
You were always my favorite.
没有人像你那么爱我
Nobody loved me as much as you did.
死亡就是这样的吗
Is this what dying is?
那个贱♥人♥觉得这就是你想要的
That bitch thinks this is what you really want--
彻底摆脱A的纠缠
to be completely free of "A."
你知道谁是A吗
Do you know who "A" is?
我当然知道
Of course I do.
你必须要告诉我
You have to tell me.
我不觉得这是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
为什么
Why?
因为想要两个人守住秘密
Because two can only keep a secret
除非他们其中一人已不在世上
If one of them is dead.
你要决定你想要什么 艾米丽
You have to decide what you want, Emily.
你可以待在这里
You can stay here...
也可以和我一起走
Or you can come with me.
可爱的艾米丽
Sweet Emily.
艾米丽
Emily!
艾米丽
Emily!
艾米 你还好吗
Em, are you okay?
发生什么事了
What happened?
她还活着
She's still alive.
她刚才在这里
She was here.
你看见苏利文医生了吗
Did you see Dr. Sullivan?
我看见艾莉森了
I saw Alison.
艾米 你还好吗
Em. Are you okay?
我谁都没有告诉
I haven't said a word to anyone.
他们在监视我们
They're... watching us.
医生说什么
What did the doctor say?
他让我吸了些氧 我没事了
He gave me some oxygen. I'm fine.
我想见我女儿
I want to see my daughter,
我现在就要见她
And I want to see her now.
我明白 但是我要等负责的警官
I understand, but I have to wait for the officer in charge.
他们被拘留了 但还没有正式遭到指控
Well, they're in custody, but they haven't been booked.
是的 我明白 但是
Well, yeah, I understand, but...
我一会儿打给你
I have to call you back.
你来这儿捣什么乱
What the hell are you doing here?
别碰我
Don't.
你别来搀和这件事
You need to stay away from this.
我想我妹妹会希望我在这儿的
I think my sister would want me here.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表