So, your dad didn't tell you anything about last night?
你♥爸♥怎么会去那里
Why would your dad be over there?
我说了 他不肯告诉我
Like I said, he just wouldn't tell me.
就这么完了吗
And that was the end of the conversation?
对
Yeah.
斯宾塞
Spencer.
我了解你
I know you.
只要你想知道 就一定能知道
When you want answers, you get them.
对 你可能是了解我
Yeah, well, you might know me,
但你不了解我爸
but you don't know my dad,
他让我别多管闲事
and when he tells me to mind my own business,
我就只能照做
that's what I do.
能不能别再提了
So can you just get over it?
对不起
I'm sorry.
这就是他的风格
It's just, that's who he is.
你就这么听之任之吗
And you're okay with that?
我别无选择
Well, I don't have a choice.
我觉得总会有选择的
I feel like we always have a choice.
沙利文医生
你所呼叫的语♥音♥信箱已满
The mailbox you were trying to reach is full.
你早到了
You're early.
你真漂亮
You're beautiful.
我要看照片
Okay, I want to see pictures,
我要知道所有细节 我要...
I want to hear details, I want to--
好 我保证 我会详细告诉你整个旅程
Okay, I promise, I will relive the entire trip,
可现在 我想要一个拥抱
but right now what I want is for you to come here.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
谢谢回到我身边
For being here.
汉娜 出什么事了
Hanna, what's wrong?
你要不想听我唠叨 就问我没出什么事
Ask me what's right if you want a shorter answer.
我吐在伊莎贝尔的裙子上
I threw up on Isabel's dress.
我爸从没对我发过那么大的火
My dad has never been more mad at me,
今晚之后
and after tonight,
凯特就永远成为我邪恶的继姐了
Kate's gonna be my wicked stepsister for life.
更糟的是
And what's even worse
我得穿一件不合身的裙子
is I have to wear a dress that doesn't fit right.
我找不到合身的文胸
I can't find the right bra,
搞得我后背很显胖
which means I'm gonna have back fat.
而你是世上最苗条的人 而且...
You could be the skinniest person in the world and...!
汉娜 汉娜
Hanna, Hanna.
这让我想起了你以前的样子
It reminds me of old times to see you like that.
我在停车场看到了你的车
I saw your car in the lot,
心想你可能想喝杯咖啡
thought you might like to take a coffee break.
在忙你的论文吗
Oh, uh... are you working on your paper?
真没想到居然要出版了
I really can't believe it's getting published.
第一次真是忙死了
The first time's overwhelming,
但不用我说 你也明白
but I don't have to tell you that.
你的诗让我想起
When I read your poems, I remember
当初爱上你的那一瞬间
how easy it was for me to fall in love with you.
洁姬
Jackie, uh...
我有女朋友了
I'm seeing someone.
那不稀奇
Of course you are.
你那么优秀
You're a total catch.
很抱歉 我没有早点意识到
I'm sorry I didn't realize that earlier.
但我在想 如果我们都单身呢
But I wonder how things would be if we were both single.
可我不是单身 所以...
But I'm not, so, uh...
我懂了
I know. I get it.
致新的生活
To moving on.
致新的生活
To... to moving on.
她还活着 -A
不打开她就会死
我送托比出门
I walked Toby outside.
回来的时候 它就在这里了
And when I came back inside, it was here.
这里 就在你家厨房♥
Here? Like, in the middle of your kitchen,
还是你从你家门廊搬进来的
or here on your porch and you brought it inside?
我没碰过
I haven't touched it.
姑娘们 我从没跟你们说过
Guys, I never told you this,
但沙利文医生真的帮过我很多
but Dr. Sullivan really helped me.
是啊 所以我们才相信她
Yeah, that was the reason that we trusted her.
她帮过我们所有人
She helped us all.
里面装的不会是她的耳朵吧
You don't think her ear's in here, do you?
用这个箱子装耳朵太大了吧
It's a big box for an ear.
"你们在七点前有机会救她"
"You have until seven pm to save her.
"这些是我的要求"
"These are my demands."
洋娃娃
Dolls?!
好吧
'kay...
我想这是你的
Guess this is yours.
等等
Wait.
让洁姬离开
Make Jackie go away.
有比"恐怖"更恐怖的词吗
Is there a creepier word than "Creepy"?
等等 这张是洁姬要出版的论文
Wait, this is the paper Jackie's getting published
关于西奥多·席里柯
on Théodore... Géricault?
-他是一名法国画家 -画画的
- He's this French painter... - Who painted.
对 简单来说就是这样
Yeah, in a word.
A还给了你一篇关于里科的法语文章
But A also gave you this French article on GéRICAULT,
和洁姬的文章如出一辙
and... it's identical to Jackie's paper.
她是抄袭的
She plagiarized this.
阻止婚礼进行
Stop the wedding.
保证托比安全
Keep Toby safe.
天哪
Oh, my god.
今早托比开车时
Toby was driving his truck this morning
刹车失灵了
and his brakes went out.
那不是意外 是A在捣鬼
That wasn't an accident. That was "A."
我怎么没有
I didn't get one.
A已经连续几周针对你了 艾米
You've been "A's" target for weeks, Em.
就是 也许A玩腻你了
Yeah. Maybe "A's" bored with you.
我认为这是好事
And I mean that as a good thing.
A要是想让我闭嘴 她总有办法
If "A" wants to shut me up, she found a way to do it.
我们好不容易对人说出了真♥相♥
I mean, we finally tell someone the truth,
结果沙利文医生却失踪了
and now Dr. Sullivan's gone.
A可以对每一个我们在乎的人下手
"A" can do that to anyone that we care about.
我们这么干 A就会把她放了吗
So we do these things, and "A" gives her back?
我们能相信吗
Is that what we're supposed to believe?
我明白这是一个游戏
I get that this is a game,
但不理解游戏规则
but I don't understand it.
斯宾塞
Spence.
不 事实上这点子聪明极了
No, it's brilliant, actually.
A对我们亦敌亦友
"A" is being our ultimate "Frienemy,"
逼着我们去得到我们想要的
forcing us to get what we want,
但A知道 一旦我们放手去做了
but knowing that when we do...
灾难接踵而来
all hell breaks loose.
相信我 我真的很想摆脱洁姬
Believe me, I really want to get rid of Jackie,
但如果我真这么做了
but if I use this to do it,
以斯拉可能永远都不会原谅我
Ezra may never forgive me.
隐藏真♥相♥是有原因的
There's a reason we can't just go around telling the truth:
因为真♥相♥会反咬你一口 伤你很深
'cause it comes back to bite you, hard.
我们还有5个小时
Okay. We've got five hours
要么服从这些阴森的洋娃娃 否则
to obey our chucky dolls or...
她就会死
我曾亲眼目睹A把伊恩推下钟塔
I saw "A" Push Ian off that bell tower,
毫不犹豫
and there was no hesitation.
斯宾塞 你想说什么
Spence, what are you saying?
她是说
She's saying that it felt
A杀人是不眨眼的
like it was easy for "A" to kill someone.
要保护托比 我只有一条路可走
And I only know one way to keep Toby safe,
就是让他远离我
and that's to keep him away from me.
我刚才没打电♥话♥ 我现在想打了
I didn't make a call before. I'd like to make it now.
我拿到了审查员的报告
I got the examiner's report,
同样没有第五页
and it's also missing page 5,
所以我查了电脑里的卷宗
so I checked our case files in the computer system.
长官 哪儿都没有第五页的记录
Sir, there's no record of page 5 anywhere.
那一页上有什么
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表