我推了她一下 她摔倒了
I pushed her. She fell.
这是个意外
And it was an accident.
杰森 我很抱歉
Jason, I'm sorry.
我知道你跟伊恩以前关系很好
I know that you and Ian were once close
他有没有说是他杀了艾莉森
Did he say he killed her?
他就是这个意思
That's what he meant.
他就是这个意思 那是你以为
That's what he meant, that's what you think.
伊恩有没有说"我杀死了艾莉森"
Did Ian say, "I killed alison"?
他没这么说
Not those words.
-没这么说吗 -没有
- Not those words? - No!
时间不早了
It's getting late, and...
我还有很多事要做
I've got a lot to do inside.
我能帮上忙吗
Can I help?
你已经帮了不少了 晚安
You already have. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
艾莉森 艾莉森
Alison! Alison, hey!
该死的 艾莉森 过来
Damn it, Alison, come here!
过来 喂 别再乱翻我的东西了
Come here! Hey! Stop messin' with my stuff!
你们这群飞天小女警们
You and the powerpuff girls
不要再闯进我房♥间了
just stay out of my room!
《飞天小女警》美国动画
你怕被我找到什么吗
What are you afraid I'd find in there?
不要再干涉别人的事了
Look, just stop messin' with people.
要搞定你和你那群白♥痴♥兄弟太简单了
No challenge with you and your little stoner buddies.
只要一个避孕套就够了
All you need is something shiny on a piece of string.
盯着他 姑娘们
Watch him, ladies.
他的门把手出问题了
He's got trouble with door knobs.
杰森怎么了
What's wrong with Jason?
他以为我偷了他的一本日本色情动漫书
He just thinks I stole one of his japanese cartoon porn books.
-你偷了吗 -当然了
- Did you? - Of course I did.
你就不怕他把你的房♥间给拆了
Aren't you afraid he's gonna rip apart your room?
拆了也没用
Wouldn't do him any good.
全家上下都有我藏东西的地方
I have hiding places all over the house.
院子里也有
In the yard, too.
我要藏的东西 都会藏得好好的
When I hide something, it stays hid.
除非我希望它被发现
Until I want it found.
所以你们的秘密在我这都很安全
That's why your secrets are all so safe with me.
艾米丽 你就是丹比想要的那种学生
Emily, you're the kind of student Danby would love to have.
你也具备奖学金资助的条件
You also fit the profile for scholarship help.
你是说我能得到奖学金吗
So you think I could get a scholarship?
我认为你的条件非常好
I think you're in good shape.
但你的教练说你要离开这里了
But your coach said that you were leaving the district.
这一点让我很担心
That worries me.
玫瑰镇的评价很高
I mean, Rosewood's rated so high,
你去任何其它地方都会是种退步
anywhere else you go is gonna be a step down.
这很麻烦 你什么时候走
That could be a problem. Do you know when you're moving?
-还没确定 -教练说
- That's not definite. - Oh, the coach said that
还有待商量
There was some talk about it,
我会在这里完成学业的
but I'm gonna finish school here.
很高兴听到你这么说
Glad to hear it.
继续下去对你很重要
Continuity's important to you right now.
我明白
I know.
-托比 -斯威尼先生辞退了我
- Toby? - Mr. Sweeney let me go.
可这才是你第一天上班
It was your first day.
房♥子的主人看见我在干活
The owner of the house saw me on the crew
告诉斯威尼先生如果不解雇我
and told Mr. Sweeney they'd
就不让他们接这单工作了
cancel the job if he didn't get rid of me.
为什么
Why?
他们家有个女儿
They've got a daughter.
不想让我进到房♥子里去
They didn't want me in the house,
所以斯威尼先生付了我一周的薪水让我离开
So Mr. Sweeney paid me off for the week.
-他不能这么做 -算了 斯宾塞
- He can not do that! - Forget it, Spencer.
这个镇上的人就是这样的
It's just how this town works.
上车
Get in.
我们换个时间再聊吧
Tell you what, let's... Let's talk later.
这可是你的主意
This was your idea.
我知道 我保证我会回去的 但
I know. And I promise I will be there. But
系主任找我有事
this is the head of the department.
但你叫我过来的时候
But you knew that you had to talk to him
就知道他要找你
when you asked me to come over.
是 但我不知道他们说话都是长篇大论
Yes, but I didn't know that they only spoke in paragraphs.
我会尽快离开 赶回去的
Look, I will get out of here, I will be there,
然后我们再谈
we will talk.
马上就好 不好意思
One second. Sorry.
等我
Wait for me.
拜托了
Please.
-艾瑞亚 -好吧
- Aria? - Okay.
我等着
I'll wait.
马上就回去
Be there soon.
雷蒙德先生说
Mr. Raymond said
我就是他们想要的那种学生
I was the kind of student they want.
他几乎承诺给我全额奖学金了
I mean, he just about promised me a full scholarship.
但他说如果我离开
But he said he couldn't do it if I moved,
转去别的学校别的体制就不行了
if I ended up at another school in a different program.
如果我留在这里并且从玫瑰镇毕业
If I stay here and graduate from Rosewood,
我就可以去丹比得到我想要的一切
I could have everything I want at Danby.
但如果我们搬家的话 这些就都泡汤了
But if we move, it's all gonna fall apart.
这件事还有很多要考虑的地方 艾米丽
This is a lot to think about, Emily.
那你在考虑吗
But you are thinking about it?
我们要跟爸爸谈谈
Well, we gotta talk to your dad,
但我想他会因此同意的
but I think he'd agree this would be a reason to stay.
但 我们家不会仅仅因为一次
But...this family's not doing anything
跟视察员的对话就有所改变 好吗
based on one conversation with one scout, okay?
我们不能凭口头承诺就做决定
We can't just do this on promises.
我们需要大学出具的正式保证书
We need some kind of a commitment from the university.
没问题 我会跟雷蒙德先生说的
No problem. I'll talk to Mr. Raymond.
-跟以斯拉聊得怎么样 -他还没到
- How did it go with Ezra? - Oh, he's not here yet.
他在霍里斯 还在开会
He's at Hollis, stuck in a meeting.
你等了多久了
How long have you been waiting?
一个多小时了
Over an hour.
所以我才打电♥话♥找你 斯宾塞
Look, that's why I was calling, Spence.
我应该等多久
How long should I wait?
你为什么问我
Why are you asking me?
因为你的生物钟很准
Because you've got this great internal clock.
好像你总是能准确地知道
Like you always know exactly
等男孩电♥话♥该等多久
how long to wait for a boy to call you,
什么时机向父母要东西最好
when to ask your parents for something,
多久以后才应该跟别人和解
how quickly you should make up with somebody...
你是时间掌控专家
You are the master of time.
我能过一会儿给你回电♥话♥吗
Um, can I call you back later?
-当然 -对不起 拜
- Sure. - Sorry. Bye.
你能出来吗
Can you get out?
能
Um...Yeah.
我去拿外套
Let me just get my coat.
汉娜 我是梦娜
Hey, Hanna, it's Mona.
我给你打了很多次电♥话♥了
I've been trying your phone a lot.
一定要打给我 我想你了
Call me. Please, I miss you.
拜
Bye.
你电♥话♥出问题了吗
Something wrong with your phone?
没有
No.
要我帮你吗
You want some help with that?
不用了
Nope.
听着 我知道不让你和朋友在一起
Look, I know it's tough
对你来说很难
not seeing your friends.
不过就目前而言 这是个好办法
But it's a good idea, under the circumstances.
你有没有发现
Do you notice
你总是在我有困难的时候才出现
how I never see you except when I'm in trouble?
你觉得这重要吗
Do you think that's significant?
我是不是也该和治疗师提到这点
I mean, should I bring it up in therapy?
会这样 我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry it seems that way.
不 不要道歉
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表