《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on Pretty Little Liars
你要是爱我姐姐 你就不会这么做
If you love my sister,you won't do this!
你们在开玩笑吗
Is this some kind of a joke?
-什么意思 -里面没有人
- What do you mean? - There's nobody in there.
如果要让安娜相信我们
If we want anne to believe us,
照片胜过千言万语
a picture's worth a thousand words.
我想你们看过客房♥啦
Oh,I see you found the guest bedroom.
想去参观下主卧吗
Would you like to take a look at the master?
我们刚和你的心理咨♥询♥师通完电♥话♥
We got off the phone with your therapist.
她建议你们分开一段时间
She is recommending you spend some time apart.
你们是说我不能见我的朋友吗
Are you telling me that I can't see my friends?
-你是 -萨马拉
- Are you...? - Samara.
我上谢尔顿预备学校
I go to sheraton prep.
是你朋友告诉你的吗
Did your friend tell you?
是的 对不起
Yeah. S-sorry.
他们延长了你父亲的服役期
They extended your dad's assignment.
他希望我们去德克萨斯州
He wants us to come to texas.
-你是说去看看他吗 -去一年
- You mean for a visit? - For a year.
请你一定要给她
Make sure she gets this.
我知道那封信的事儿了
I know about the letter.
你没有权利替我做决定
You had no right to make that decision for me.
知道吗 我都快不记得杰森了
You know what,I barely remember jason.
我们并不了解他
We didn't know him.
他只是住在对门的艾莉的哥哥
He was just Ali's older brother down the hall.
谁都有可能发这条短♥信♥ 斯宾塞
Anyone could have sent that,Spence.
可能是某个疯子
It could just be some kook
在和梅丽莎瞎胡闹
trying to mess with Melissa.
梅丽莎 对不起我不能告诉你 现在还不安全
还不安全 不能告诉你
It's not safe? I can't tell you?
-不能告诉你什么 -他的藏身点
- I can't tell you what? - Where he is.
伊恩已经死了 只有一个办法能确定
Ian is dead. There's only one way to know for sure.
"我怎么知道是你"
"How do I know this is you?"
是他
It's him!
伊恩还活着
Ian's alive.
现在情况是不是糟透了
Did things just get incredibly worse?
我不敢相信 伊恩已经死了
I can't believe this. Ian's dead.
僵尸是不会发短♥信♥的
Zombie's don't text!
他还活着 就在某个地方
He is alive somewhere.
斯宾塞
Spence
我要在梅丽莎发现之前
I have to get this phone
把这手♥机♥送回家
home before Melissa realizes that it's gone.
你把电♥话♥放回去 然后呢
Okay,you put it back,and then what do we do?
我们要报♥警♥吗
Do we call the cops?
对 因为报♥警♥每次都管用
Oh,yeah,because that always works out so well for us.
伊恩为什么要发短♥信♥给梅丽莎
Why is ian texting melissa?
梅丽莎又为什么要回他
And why is melissa answering him?
她回了吗
Is she?
我是说 我们不知道这持续了多久
I mean,we don't know how long this has been going on.
斯宾塞 你要想办法弄清楚
Spencer,look,you've gotta find out
伊恩告诉了梅丽莎什么
what Ian told Melissa.
只有你才能知道他想要什么
You're the only one who can find out what he wants.
还有他在哪儿
And where he is.
我们快离开这儿
Let's get out of here!
明早再解决这事儿
Let's finish this in the morning,okay?
我又冷又潮湿又害怕
I'm cold,damp and scared.
我们可以去学校谈
We can talk at school.
我们在学校不能交谈 你忘啦
We can't talk at school,remember?
我们四个要拥有些"各自的时间"
The four of us are supposed to be having "Separate time."
这是医嘱
Doctor's orders.
那我们要怎么办 相视无语吗
What are we supposed to do, not talk to each other?
-我们一个班 -我们只需要冷静些
- We're in the same classes. - We just have to play it cool.
是杰森
It's Jason.
他搬回来住了吗
Did he move back in?
那些是什么
What is all that?
是艾莉失踪时
That's all that stuff that those people left on my curb
大家留在路边的东西
when Ali went missing
那些纪念品
Those tributes.
玛雅说他们家搬进去时
Maya said her family kept those things
把这些东西留下了
when they moved in.
他们不忍♥心扔掉
They didn't have the heart to throw them out.
看来杰森已经走出阴影了
Apparently Jason's moved on.
他又回到这栋房♥子做什么
What's he doing back in that house?
妈妈 你都不信心理咨♥询♥师这回事儿
Mum, you don't believe in this therapy stuff,
那我为什么还要忍♥受呢
so why do I have toeve in put up with it?
因为忍♥受是生活的必修课
Because most of life consists of putting up with something.
哇 多么积极地人生观啊
Wow. What a positive outlook.
这对我将来的发展
That's gonna have a terrific impact
将会有很糟糕的影响
on my future development.
我们能不能喝完咖啡再谈这事儿
Could we not talk any more until we've had coffee?
还有你为什么打电♥话♥给爸爸
And why did you have to turn
发出"汉娜有麻烦"的蝙蝠信♥号♥♥
on the "Hanna in trouble" Bat-signal and call dad?
我没有 自己的女儿出现在
I didn't. When daughters show up in news stories
尸体失踪案的新闻里
about a vanishing corpse,
是父亲都会关心的
fathers check in.
关心一下就行了 他干嘛要过来
Well,he can check in,but why does he have to come here?
他很担心你
He's worried about you.
他很担心 电♥话♥里听得出
He is. I heard it when he called.
上次他来的时候
Last time he came
他突然带回一个未婚妻和继女
He sprang a fiance and a step-daughter on us.
不知道这次有什么新花样
Wonder what we'll get this trip.
你住院的时候
Well,he sent you that nice plant
他送了盆漂亮的盆栽
when you were in the hospital.
后来死了 你忘啦
It died,remember.
花盆你不还留着吗
You still have the pot.
你不能拿走我的手♥机♥
You can't take away my phone.
我没有拿走 你想用还是能用
I'm not taking it away. You can use it all you want.
只是你从学校回家后
It's just when you get home from school
得把它留在餐桌上
You gotta leave it on the dining room table.
你要想打电♥话♥给谁就下楼来打
You want to call someone,call from downstairs.
所以如果我想跟艾瑞亚 斯宾塞
So you'll know if I'm trying to talk to
汉娜打电♥话♥你都会知道
Aria,Spencer and Hanna?
这样想 就把这当成一次体验
You know what? It's a project.
你可以体验下以前没有电♥话♥时
You get to experience life the way it was
生活是怎样的
before we had anything other than landlines.
那我们还要自己挤牛奶
Are we gonna start milking our own cows
用煤油灯吗
and using kerosene lamps,too?
艾米丽 我明白这很难受
Look,emily,I know this is hard,
但我们并不是刻意给你罪受
but it's not mean.
我觉得这个办法不错
I think this is a good idea.
你最好开始打包了
You better start thinking about packing.
这么说中介再带人来看♥房♥♥子时
So the real estate people will know there isn't anyone living hereas
知道我们已经搬走了
when they tramp through our house?
事实上 不会再有人来看♥房♥♥了
Actually,no more tramping.
有户人家想租一年
We have a family who wants to lease the place for a year.
若要格式化硬盘 请插入系统盘
什么叫"没有了"
What do you mean,"Gone"?
就是没有了 一片空白 全部删除
I mean gone. Blank. Zeroed out.
有人进房♥间把所有硬盘上的东西都擦除了
Somebody got in here and erased the whole drive.
谁
Who?
房♥产中介一直
The real estate agent's been
带人来这儿看♥房♥♥子
bringing people in here all the time.
笔记本就放在我桌子上
The laptop's been sitting on my desk.
你是说A进了房♥间
Are you saying that "A" Just walked in
清空了你的硬盘
and wiped your drive?
我在想什么 当然是这么回事咯
What am I talking about? Of course they did.
什么都没了 斯宾塞
It's gone,Spence.
所有关于伊恩的录像都没了
All the videos of Ian are gone.
除了他掉下去时手里拿着的
Yeah,except for the one Ian had when he fell.
我们回学校谈 好吗
look,we're gonna talk at school,okay?
-怎么谈 -总有办法的
- How? - We'll figure it out.
嗨 你今天出门挺早的 去哪儿了
Hey. You got out early this morning. Where'd you go?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表