No, don't apologize,
因为这不意味着什么
Because it doesn't mean anything.
所以不要道歉
So don't.
这当然意味着什么
Does mean something.
也许对你是的 但对我不是
Maybe to you, but not to me.
为什么
Why not?
你和妈妈分手的时候
When you and mom broke up,
你告诉我
You told me that
即使你们离婚了
even though you were getting a divorce
我也依然是你的女儿
it didn't mean I wasn't always going to be your daughter..
但是现在
And now...
你又有了一个新的家庭
You're getting a whole new family.
你骗了我 所以我不相信你
You lied to me, so I don't trust you.
没有人会故意犯错的 汉娜
Nobody ever made a mistake on purpose, Hanna.
每个人都认为自己做得是对的
You always think you're doing what's best...
至少在做过之后 自己都是这么想的
At least that's what you tell yourself after the fact.
我无法解释 也无法原谅自己的事情
The thing I can't explain, the thing I can't forgive,
就是离开你们
is talking myself into leaving you behind.
当你好心办坏事的时候
It's amazing how much damage can be done
所造成的伤害是非常巨大的
When you have nothing but good intentions.
现在我需要的就是一封信
All I need is a letter
只要是任何书面的东西
Just something in writing,
我就不用搬家了
And I won't have to move.
我就能在玫瑰镇完成学业
I can finish at Rosewood.
你觉得视察员会给你写吗
And you think you can get that from the scout?
-当然 -太好了
-Absolutely. - That's great.
这简直棒极了
It's beyond great.
我感觉如释重负
I feel like I can breathe again.
你在想什么
What is it?
你刚才走神了 你在想什么
You went somewhere just now. What was it?
没什么 我很好
Nothing. I'm fine.
你和谁一起来过这儿的吗
Did you come here with someone?
玛雅
Maya.
要不我们换个地方吧
Do you want to go someplace else?
不用 不用 我很好 真的
No. No, I'm fine, really.
如果你不介意的话
If you're okay.
我不知道
I don't know.
初恋总是最大的竞争对手
Ghosts of first girlfriends make tough competition.
什么 你说的什么竞争
What...Sort of competition would I be looking at?
我是指 就你刚才的观点
I mean, for the sake of argument.
我可不会卖♥♥乖 不过我也有初恋
Well, I don't kiss and tell, but I had a maya.
每个人都有
Everybody has a maya.
如果她们幸运的话
If they're lucky.
她是谁
Who was she?
她叫玛丽安妮·吉娜丽
Her name was Marianne Ginari.
英语系大二学生
Sophomore English,
在我前一排的第二个位置
One row over, two seats down.
她总是把头发扎来起的
She always wore her hair up,
我就一直看着她的后颈
And I kept looking at the back of her neck.
然后呢
What happened?
有天晚上我们一起学习
We had a study date one night,
她把头发放下来了
And she let her hair down.
你一个人吗
Are you alone,
还是诺埃尔·卡恩就在这附近
or is Noel Kahn lurking around here somewhere?
我一个人
All by my lonesome.
你是在和诺埃尔交往 还是玩玩而已
So, are you going out with Noel, or was that just a one-off?
他现在可是红人
Well, he's a major get.
他甚至在黑道都有些声望了
Now he even has some bad boy cred.
要知道 江山易改 本性难移
Well, you know, there's bad, and then there's bad.
我会小心他的
I would just be careful around him.
你想让我也当心他吗
So, you want me to be careful?
这对你有什么帮助吗
Like it would make a difference to you?
听着 我明白你为什么这么做
Look, I guess I understand why you did what you did.
你以为你是在帮我
You must have thought you were doing me a favor.
我真的是这么想的
Really, truly I did.
我们能不提这些了吗
Could we just forget about it?
好
Okay.
这是意味着 你原谅我了吗
So, does this mean that you, like, forgive me?
是的 我原谅你了
Yeah... I forgive you.
哇
Wow.
从没有人原谅我
No one's ever forgiven me before.
说不清 这种感觉很鼓舞什么的
It feels all, I don't know, spiritual or something.
一起坐
Sit with me?
你和凯勒谈过了吗
So, have you, like, talked to Caleb?
你别跟我提起凯勒
You don't ask me about Caleb
我也不会提起诺埃尔
and I won't ask you about Noel.
好的
Okay.
你之前为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
-我现在告诉你了 -你应该在发现
- I'm telling you now. - You should have told me
他给她发短♥信♥时就立刻告诉我
The minute you found out he was texting her.
为什么 你能做什么呢
Why? What could you have done?
-我已经做了 -做了什么呢
- I'd have done something. - What?
我不知道
I don't know.
欢迎来到我的世界
Well, welcome to my world.
从这上面看感觉挺不错的
It's not so bad from up here.
就像一个小镇
Just looks like a town.
它本来就是
That's all it is.
不只这些
More than that.
这就像电影中的
It's like one of those
有着集体思维的生物
collective mind creatures in the movies.
它有着很多的记忆
One with a really long memory.
它不是怪物
It's not a monster.
但是它里面有怪物
It's got monsters in it.
你知道 我也知道
You know that. So do I.
我听你的
I'll do what you want me to.
你想让我告诉警♥察♥
You want me to tell the police
伊恩一直在给梅丽莎发短♥信♥吗
that Ian's been texting Melissa?
告诉我
Remind me--
从始至终那些警♥察♥有对我们做过一件好事吗
When was the last time the cops did either of us any good?
那怎么办呢
So?
那么
So...
斯宾塞
Spence?
斯宾塞
Spence!
斯宾塞 你在吗
Spencer, are you here?
斯宾塞
Spencer!
我已经报♥警♥了
I've called the police,
楼上一切都还好
everything looks all right upstairs.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
确定
Yeah.
我的尊严瞬间崩垮
My dignity broke the fall.
艾瑞亚...
Aria...
你确定你没事吗
Hey. Are you sure that you're okay?
没事 我好着呢
Yeah. Yeah, I-I'm fine.
现在A竟然可以
The fact that "A" can just...
随意进出我们的房♥子
break into our houses.
我认为这就是最糟的状况了
Sometimes I think that's the worst part of this.
艾米丽说有人闯进她们家的车♥库♥
Emily said that somebody broke into their garage
偷走了一些露营用的东西
and stole some camping gear.
她妈妈还说
And her mom said that
最近镇上已经发生了好几起入室行窃案了
there's been a whole bunch of break-ins around town.
A要露营的工具做什么
What would "A" want with camping gear?
谁知道呢
You tell me.
要是不是A偷的呢
What if it's not "A"?
那还能是谁
Who else would it be?
某个知道艾米丽电脑上有视频的人
Somebody who knew what was on Emily's computer.
某个要靠露营工具生存的人
Somebody who needs camping gear and survival stuff,
-某个在逃难的人 -伊恩吗
- Somebody who's on the run. - Ian?
我们以为是A清空了艾米丽的硬盘
We thought that "A" wiped emily's hard drive
因为这很像A的办事风格
because that's the kind of thing that "A" would do,
但伊恩也很想毁掉那些视频
but Ian is the only other person who would want those videos destroyed.
你认为刚才那个人是伊恩
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表