梅丽莎
Melissa!
《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"
伊恩不是自杀的
Ian didn't commit suicide.
整封遗书都是由A的短♥信♥拼凑的
That entire suicide letter is made up of "A" texts.
什么
What?
艾利死的那晚的事
I don't remember a thing
我一点儿也不记得了
from the night Ali died.
你知道我记得什么吗
You know what I do remember?
你的粉色头发 很酷
Your pink hair. I thought it was cool.
我知道葬礼在今天
I know the funeral was today.
就想来看看你怎么样了
I just wanted to come check on you.
等等
Wait.
我本想问问昨晚差点露馅后
I wanted to see how you were doing
你情况怎样
after last night's near miss.
她今早就上网
She was online this morning checking
查每个有奖学基金和游泳池的大学
every college with an endowment and a pool.
那就乐观点
So, be happy.
最起码我们有了第二次约会的机会
At least it gives us time for a second date.
我今天很需要你的拥抱
I really needed a hug from you today,
不是等回到你的公♥寓♥
not later at your apartment
或是明天在霍伊斯大学
or tomorrow at Hollis.
而是此时此地
Here, right now.
现在我和伊莎贝尔
Things are a little tense right now
之间的关系有点紧张
between me and Isabel.
妈妈知道吗
Does mom know that?
你妈一向洞察秋毫
Your mom catches on pretty fast.
抱歉 我收回之前的话
就算是在电♥话♥亭里我也愿意嫁给你
给我电♥话♥ 爱你 亲爱的伊莎贝尔
短♥信♥删除中
-抱歉迟到了 -你是在和诺埃尔交往
- Sorry I'm late. - So, are you going out
还是玩玩而已
with Noel, or was that just a one-off?
他现在可是红人
He's a major get.
而且男人不坏 女人不爱
Now he even has some bad-boy cred.
要知道 江山易改 本性难移
You know, there's bad, and then there's bad.
他在窗前被我抓个正着
I caught him at the window.
他闯入了你家
He broke into your house?
谢谢你没有报♥警♥
Thank you for not calling the police.
我受够了警♥察♥这一年在我家进进出出
I've seen enough cops in my house for one year.
你们看
Guys, look.
我知道你想吻我
I know you wanna kiss me.
天呐 她当时还活着
Oh, my god! She was still alive!
A为什么要给我们看那段视频
Why would "A" show us that part of the video?
分散我们注意 她好再次出击
To keep us distracted for when the next attack is launched.
或者告诉我们那晚发生的不止这些
Or to tell us there's more to what happened that night.
伊恩在钟楼差点杀了我
Guys, Ian tried to kill me in the bell tower
只为了拿回他的变♥态♥视频
to get back his perverted videos,
他追着艾莉为的也是这个
and he went after Ali for the same reason.
但A已经让我们相信是伊恩杀害的艾莉森
Yeah, but "A" had us convinced that Ian killed Alison,
现在呢 从接吻石到艾莉家
and now it's, what, two miles
有两英里的路
from the kissing rock to Ali's house.
她是把视频关了 直接回家了吗
Did she turn off the camera and walk home
大晚上的一个人吗
in the dark, alone?
是啊 可能有人埋伏在她家
Yeah, someone could've been waiting for her
等她到家 给她出其不意的一击
and surprised her when she got home.
-比方说谁 -伊恩啊
- Like who? - Like Ian.
他没在接吻石那里杀了她
Just because he didn't kill Alison at the kissing rock,
不代表他一小时后没有杀害她
doesn't mean that he didn't do it an hour later.
如果不是伊恩杀的 会是A吗
If Ian didn't kill Ali, did "A"?
你邀请以斯拉来看时装秀吗
So, uh, did you invite Ezra to the show?
没有 他要出城做一次会议发言
No, he's out of town presenting a paper at a conference.
你请凯勒了吗
Did you invite Caleb?
我♥干♥嘛要请他
Why would I do that?
因为你吻了他
Because you kissed him.
感觉怎么样
How was it?
我涂错唇彩了
Well, I wore the total wrong gloss.
就是那种看上去湿湿的
You know the kind that looks wet,
其实很黏的那种
but it's really sticky?
啧啧 嘴会黏上一撮头发
Oof, the wads of hair get stuck to your mouth.
黏上头发前还是很甜蜜醉人的
It's all fun and sexy till somebody hacks up a hairball.
赶快折 好吗
Hey, could we please keep folding?
本该昨天就弄好的
I needed these done yesterday,
我已经错过了无数次的学生会会议了
and I've already missed a million committee meetings.
我能看下吗 只是条短♥信♥
Can I get it? It's just a text.
如果是以斯拉发的 我就同意
If it's from Ezra, then yes.
看来托比把我们的老大变浪漫了啊
Wow. Toby has turned our boss into a romantic.
我一直很浪漫
I was always a romantic!
只是表面上比较务实
You know, under a thin veneer of pragmatism
没事作些雷人的错误决定
and a few shockingly bad choices.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我得去处理点事
Guys, uh, I'm gonna go deal with this.
你们发现了吗
Do you realize that
我们终于在同一时间都有了另一半
we finally all have boyfriends/girlfriends at the same time?
我可没有男朋友
Okay, I do not have a boyfriend!
你有 你只是不愿承认
Yeah, you do. You just don't want to admit it.
现在能见一面吗 -杰森·迪劳伦提斯
替我们向以斯拉问好哦
Tell Ezra we say hi.
好的
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
能和你谈会儿吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
葬礼那天我说了一些
Look, I said some things after the funeral That
不该说的话
I probably should have kept to myself.
我以为伊恩认罪让你如释重负了
I thought that you felt better knowing that Ian had commit...
没错
Well, so did I,
但我不想引起别人的误解 你明白吗
but I don't want people getting the wrong idea, you know?
我会保密的
I won't say a word.
再说了 上次我弟弟的事
And, plus, the way you handled things
还欠你一个人情呢
with my brother, I kind of owe you one.
我得回去了
I have to get back.
我们在为时装秀折节目单
We're, uh, folding programs for the fashion show.
我妈妈明天会来
My mom gets in tomorrow.
做最后一次讲话
One final speech
然后就会退出委员会
before she steps down from the board.
杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯
I thought Jessica Delaurentis
可是委员会的骨干
was the board.
她加入理事会完全是为了我妹妹
She only joined because of my sister.
艾莉一直盼着这场时装秀
Ali lived for that fashion show.
我该走了
I should go.
给我来杯马蒂尼
Martini me.
少苦艾酒 多橄榄 马上好
Extra dry, extra olives, coming up.
-汉娜 -宝贝儿
- Hey, Hanna. - Hey, sweetheart.
你们在干什么
Hey. What's going on?
你♥爸♥爸和我打算
Well, your father and I are
做一顿送别晚宴
cooking up a little farewell fling.
可以帮忙摆下餐具吗
Mind setting the table?
你还是打算明天早上离开吗
Are you still leaving in the morning?
是的 吃个晚饭再走也不迟
Yeah. Thought it'd be nice to have one last dinner,
就我们三人的晚餐
just the three of us.
甜点是什么
So, what's for dessert?
还是说甜点要给你的新家人留着
Or are you saving that for your new family?
送女孩回家 你还真有一套
You sure know how to walk a girl home.
明天要我什么时候来
So, what time do you need me tomorrow?
放学后吧
After school?
开完会我才知道
I'll know after the meeting.
能帮我做几个梳妆台吗
You think you can build me some makeup tables?
为了你 不做完我是不会睡的
For you, I won't sleep until it's done.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
显然你控制不了局面
You obviously have no control over the situation.
那杰森回来这里做什么
Then what the hell is Jason doing back here?
冠军小姐
Hey, champ.
刚回来吗
Just get home?
有椒盐脆饼吗
Hey, do we have any pretzels?
梅丽莎去旅游时带走了
Um, Melissa took them with her on the trip.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表