《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"
我拿到银行贷款了
The bank loan came through.
用通心粉盒装的吗
In a lasagna box?
这是我们的救命稻草
This is our lifeline.
我会全数归还的
And I will pay it all back.
如果银行发现这笔贷款的来历
If the bank finds out about your unauthorized loan,
这可是重罪吧
That's like a felony, right?
不被发现就没有事
It's only a felony if they find out.
不是只有你一人
You're not the only one who's got stuff
有秘密隐瞒着父母
they wanna keep from their parents.
你下周五有空吗
You busy next Friday?
詹娜 等等 先别挂 该死
Jenna, no, wait, don't hang up. Damn it!
你别再弄这些视频了 太危险了
You just gotta stop working on these videos. They're dangerous.
更何况我们谈论的那些人
Especially since the people that we're talking about
在这镇上盯着我
are in this town watching me.
你这是 汉娜
What are you-- Hanna!
你不许再摆弄那部手♥机♥了
You are out of the phone tap business.
以斯拉 今晚八点见面
Ezra, meet me tonight at 8:00.
如果你来 就表示我们之间还有可能
If you come, it means that there's still a chance for us.
我在离开的这段时间 跟别人好上了
I hooked up with someone when I was away.
你是说结束了吗
You said it was over, right?
他显然不肯轻易放手
It looks like he won't take no for an answer.
驯马也是门艺术
Training a horse is an art.
你要学会驯服动物
You have to work with the animal,
扼杀它全部斗志 直到将它彻底♥制♥服
taking all the fight out if it until it truly is broken.
跟我相处 你就会明白这种滋味了
That's how you're gonna feel when I'm through with you.
我们要搬回玫瑰镇
We're moving back to Rosewood.
-你们 -我 伊莎贝尔 还有凯特
- "We"? - Me, Isabel, Kate.
凯特要搬来玫瑰镇
Kate's going to be in Rosewood?
你说什么 她把优盘毁了
What do you mean, she destroyed the flash drive?
我复♥制♥了一份
I kept a copy of the files.
只要你们不告诉汉娜
And I'll keep working on them, too,
我会继续破解它
if we keep it a secret from Hanna.
-看看这个 -什么东西
- Check this out. - What is it?
就是个旧盒子
It's just an old box.
音量调大点
Turn the volume up.
能全屏吗
Can you make the view full screen?
最好调亮点 画面好暗
Maybe make it lighter. The picture seems really dark.
够了啊 我正式拒绝任何要求
All right, that's it. I've officially stopped taking requests.
各位能保持点距离吗
Can you guys like back up a little bit?
-我们站得离你不是很近 -真的吗
- We're not even standing that close to you. - Really?
那我怎么闻出你午饭吃的是芝士汉堡
Then how do I know you had a cheeseburger for lunch?
既然你入伙了 你就逃不掉了
Once you're a member of the club, you're always a member of the club.
这段我们不都看过了吗
Um, haven't we already seen this before?
是的 但看这里
Yeah, but look here.
那是杰森给我的 艾莉的盒子
It's the box Jason gave me of Ali's.
但还是看不清里面是什么
I still can't see what's inside of it, though.
再给我点时间
Just give me a second.
汉娜来电
汉娜打来的
It's Hanna.
也许能得到清晰点的画面 只要我
We may be able to get a clear shot if I--
是汉娜
Hanna.
只要我逐帧播放
If I play it out frame-by-frame--
汉娜来电
说不定可以放大图片 但是
Uh, I can maybe blow up the image, but then--
都知道我们几个中谁最没地位了吧
Guess we know who's low man on the totem pole.
我受不了了
Yeah, I can't take this anymore.
喂 汉娜
Hey, Hanna.
斯宾塞 你忙啥呢
Hey, Spencer. What are you up to?
没忙啥
Not much.
太好了 你想看电影吗
Oh, well, great. Do you wanna watch a movie?
拜托 要不去看
Oh, come on, I'll even watch one
你喜欢的那种外国文艺片
of those artsy foreign ones you like,
里面主角成天惆怅地望着窗外
where all they do is stare out windows.
抱歉 汉娜 我现在真去不了
I'm sorry, Hanna, I really can't right now.
我和家人在一起呢
I'm just with my family.
-艾米丽 -你们几个安静点
- Emily! - You guys, shut up!
抱歉 汉娜 我得挂了
Sorry, Hanna. I really have to go.
好的 我知道了
Uh, yeah. Yeah, sure. I get it.
代我向你家人问好
Say hi to your family for me.
你们开玩笑啊
You're kidding me.
对不起 她
I'm sorry, she was--
各位
Hey!
女士们
Ladies.
那是张驾驶证吗
Is that a driver's license?
是的
Yeah.
那是梅丽莎吗
Is that Melissa?
看不清 也许是詹娜
I don't know. It could be Jenna.
很难看清楚
It's just kinda hard to tell.
等等
Hold on.
是艾莉
It's Ali.
但艾莉有一张假的身份证件
But Ali already had a fake I.D.
绝对不是这一张
And it definitely wasn't this one.
她为什么弄张完全不像她的身份证件
Why would she need an I.D. that didn't even look like her?
天呐 黑头发的艾莉看着真别扭
God, it's so weird seeing Ali with dark hair.
我看不下去了
I can't even look at that anymore.
抱歉 各位 我得走了 我约了米亚
Sorry, guys, I gotta go. I'm meeting up Mia,
那么明天见吧
but,see you tomorrow.
再见
Bye, em.
再见
Bye.
等等 你也要走吗
Wait, do you have to go, too?
我还想让你在这儿过夜呢
I was hoping that you could sleep over.
我觉得 我俩都需要人陪陪
I thought maybe we could both use the company.
我也希望留下 但我跟霍顿约好出去的
I'd like that, but I've made plans with Holden.
我以为你只是为了见以斯拉
Oh. I thought you were only gonna hang out with him
才跟他出去的
so you could see Ezra.
之前的确是
Well, I was. But...
谁知道 但我们真的成朋友了
I don't know, we actually started to become friends.
那你跟以斯拉联♥系♥过吗
So have you heard from Ezra?
没有
No, I haven't.
真不相信他就真的不现身了
I just can't believe that he never showed up
一个电♥话♥也不打
and he never called you.
是的
Yeah.
那你呢 和托比谈过了吗
How about you? Have you talked to Toby?
没有
No.
外面没看到他的货车
I didn't see his truck outside.
我把车开回了他父母家
No, I drove it back over to his parents' house.
我就是在车里坐了一会儿
I just sat in it for a while and, um...
听着收音机
and I listened to the radio.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不知道你是怎么振作起来的
I don't know how you're holding it together.
相信我 并没有看上去那么振作
Believe me, not as put together as I seem.
好了
Okay.
跟我说实话
You have to tell me the truth.
我觉得是因为我 我们才对汉娜说谎
I feel like I'm the reason that we're lying to hanna.
是我逼得大家这么做的吗
Did I push us into doing this?
当然不是
No, of course not.
某种情况下 尽管你真的很不想
There are just,certain situations that you have to lie to your friends,
但是不得不对朋友撒谎
even if you hate doing it.
是啊
Yeah.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好 我只是
Yeah, I just...
我也不知道
I don't know.
你看上去有点心不在焉
You seem kind of distracted.
是啊
I am.
听着 对父母撒谎是一回事
Look, lying to my parents was one thing,
对朋友撒谎真的很难
but lying to my friends is really hard.
艾瑞亚 我不是叫你对你的朋友撒谎
Aria, I'm not asking you to lie to your friends.
我不是不相信我的朋友
Well, it's not my friends that I don't trust.
是 因为其它人
It's... Other people.
我有过教训
I've been burned before.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表