Good luck.
那恐怕我们得再学校下面挖个地道了
We're gonna have to dig a tunnel under the school.
是 但你的手肯定不行
Uh, yeah, not with those hands.
你真需要抹些润肤乳了
You need some serious moisturizer.
这封信并不算太糟 艾米丽
This letter isn't that bad, Emily.
这很糟
It's bad.
难道你妈不会因为这个视察员
Won't your mom be impressed
愿意花时间写这封信而感动吗
the scout even took the time to write?
用这个 这可价格不菲哦
Here, use this. It cost more than my purse.
各位 信里只写了"有可能录取"
Guys, it's a "Maybe" Letter.
我妈要的是更确定的证明
My mom needs to see something real,
比如说
Something that says
"让她留在玫瑰镇 我们想要她
"Let her stay in Rosewood. We want her.
不要带她去德克萨斯州"
Don't take her to Texas."
艾米 还会有别的大学的
Em, there are other colleges.
是啊 别的大学视察员会看中你的
Yeah, other scouts will want you.
什么时候 我妈已经把厨房♥收拾打包好了
When? My mom's already packed up the whole kitchen.
她一直说我会很喜欢那的马术竞技会的
She keeps telling me how much I'm gonna like the rodeo.
我们晚点再讨论这个吧
Let's just do this later, okay?
放学后怎么样
Um, what about after school?
今天不行 我得练习陆上曲棍球
I can't today. I've got field hockey.
我有游泳练习
I have swim practice.
我要去霍里斯大学上课了
I'm starting my class at Hollis.
是洁姬教你吗
Is Jackie gonna be teaching it?
不 不 这可不是跟踪监视
No, no, this is not about stalking.
以斯拉说他们之间结束了 我相信他
If Ezra says it's over between them, I believe him.
那你打算带个望远镜在校园里偷♥窥♥吗
So, what, you're just gonna hang around campus with binoculars?
我只是听从医生的建议
I'm following our therapist's
和你们分开一段时间
orders on having separate time, okay?
这是个推广课程
It's an extension course.
如果不小心和以斯拉碰上
If I happen to bump into Ezra,
那也只是个意外收获
that's just a bonus.
真不错的意外收获
Oh, nice bonus.
是啊 太棒了 除了我你们都有活动
Yeah, great. Everyone's got a life except for me.
我以为你要跟梦娜去购物
I thought you were gonna go to the mall with Mona.
偷润肤乳可不是什么活动 是业余爱好
Stealing moisturizer is not a life. It's a hobby.
-而且也越来越无聊了 -这是偷的吗
- It's getting really boring. - You stole this?
不是 这只是个样品
No. It's a sample.
你来了 我还以为你受够这里了
Hey there. I thought you were done with this place.
是受够了
I am.
我只是过来送一下高中教育自学考试的文件
Just dropping off paperwork for the G.E.D.
我离上课还有五分钟的时间
I still have five minutes before the bell.
-一起喝杯咖啡吗 -恐怕不行
- You wanna grab some coffee? - I can't.
我有了份新工作 九点就得到那
I'm starting a new job, supposed to be there by nine.
真的吗 太好了 在哪里
Really? That's great. Where?
我能送你去教室吗
Can I walk you to class?
当然
Sure.
是份木工活 对吧
It is a carpentry job, right?
那太好了 给谁工作
Well, that's awesome. Who's it for?
杰森·迪劳伦提斯
Jason Dilaurentis.
没错 我想过你肯定会很惊讶
Yeah, I kinda thought you'd be surprised.
我也是 但他需要人帮忙建栅栏
I was, too, but he needs help building a fence around his--
托比 你不能替他工作
Toby, you can't work for him.
我必须做 我需要钱买♥♥工具和货车
I have to. I need cash to buy tools and a truck.
货车
A truck?
在亚德利有个家具制♥造♥商
There's a cabinet maker in Yardley
他想雇佣我
who wants to hire me,
但他说我得自带货车
but he said I need my own wheels.
就算这样 你也不该靠近那个房♥子
Still, you shouldn't go anywhere near that house.
斯宾塞 我需要离开我自己家的房♥子
Spencer, I need to get out of my own house,
而这需要很多钱
And breaking out of there is gonna take major bucks.
我现在连一辆二手的逃亡车都买♥♥不起
Even a used getaway car is more than I've got saved up.
已经有别人联♥系♥卖♥♥家要买♥♥了
And the seller's already got another offer.
答应我你不会走进房♥子里面
Just promise me that you won't go inside Jason's house.
为什么
Why?
因为我不
Because I don't...
完全相信他
totally trust him.
拜托 答应我
Please, promise me.
我答应
Promise.
卢卡斯 怎么走这么急
Oh. Hey, Lucas. What's the rush?
你好
Oh, hi.
-坐啊 -不了
- Sit. - I can't.
我答应凯勒中午开车送他
I promised I'd give Caleb a ride
去五金工具店的
to the hardware store during lunch.
你现在跟凯勒走的很近吗
You and Caleb are tight now?
他 住在我家
He's... living at my house.
我父母同意他事情解决之前 住在我家
My parents are letting him crash until he figures things out.
那他是要再待一阵子 还是打算回亚利桑那
So is he staying here for a while or is he going back to Arizona?
这个问题你最好问他本人
You should probably ask him that yourself.
再见
I'll see you.
不 等下 放学后怎么样
No, wait. What about after school?
想一起出去玩玩吗
You wanna do something fun?
或者不是玩 一起学习呢
Or something not fun, like studying?
我要做个年鉴
I've got yearbook.
周一就要拿去印刷
We're going to the printer on Monday.
好吧 我明白了
Yeah, yeah, I get it.
怎么最近都没看见
So how come I don't see you
你和你的姐♥妹♥们♥在一起
hanging around with your posse anymore?
最近有点忙
Oh, you know, just busy.
所以就想我们可以分开一阵
Figured we could use some separate time.
好吧 是你父母的想法还是你自己的
Okay, was that your parents' idea or was that yours?
你说呢
Guess.
也许我们需要一个做排版的人
Okay, we could probably use some help on layout.
最后一节课后见个面怎么样
Why don't you meet me after last period?
好的
Yeah.
如果我说我弄丢了
If I say I lost it,
他们会让我重拍的 对吧
they'll let me re-take the picture, right?
等等 为什么要重拍 这张很棒啊
Wait, why re-take it? It's perfect.
你看起来很 用功
You look very... studious.
这看起来像大头照
It looks like a mug shot.
对 像监狱洗衣房♥里勤劳的年轻女士
Yeah, like a very studious young lady from a prison laundry.
那就是你想要的效果 不是吗
That is what you're going for, right?
事实上 拍照的时候
Actually, when I was taking this,
我想的是从监狱里解放出来
I was thinking about being released from prison.
你还记得吧 那个名叫"高中"的监狱
You remember that prison called "High school," Right?
是 我记得
Ah, yes, I do.
想念它吗
Do you miss it?
我更想念你
Not it as much as you.
我可以说说这有多棒吗
Can I just say how nice this is,
像这样牵着你的手
reaching for your hand and
而不用担心会被人看见
not worrying about who might be watching us?
艾瑞亚 你♥爸♥一周来这上三天课
Uh, Aria, your dad does teach here three days a week.
我知道 但不是周五
Yeah, I know, but Friday's not one of them.
拜拜
Bye.
来了啊 拿件工作服吧
Oh, hey there. Just grab a smock.
后面还有些位子
There's a couple spots in back.
拜拜
Good-bye.
去吧 找个位子坐
Just go ahead. Take a seat.
在找人吗
Looking for someone?
没有 我
Uh, no. I'm...
我以为托比可能
I just thought maybe Toby was--
他大概一小时前就走了
He left... about an hour ago.
怎么了
Something wrong?
没什么 我以为你在里面
No, I thought you were inside.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我以为就你一个人住这
Because I thought that you were the only one living here.
是啊
I am.
我会告诉托比你来过的
I'll let Toby know you stopped by.
杰森不可能拉上窗帘
There's no way Jason could've closed those curtains.
说不定是风吹的
Maybe it was the wind.
艾米丽 窗子是关着的
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表