你一直想藏着的照片
photos you didn't want found.
我发誓 这座小镇从来没改变过
Man, I swear, this town never changes.
人们宁愿在背后偷偷摸摸
People would rather sneak behind your back
也不会正面质问
than ask you a direct question.
我现在就在质问你
I'm asking you a direct question right now--
为什么要拍那些照片 什么时候拍的
Why did you take them, and when?
不是我 艾莉拍的
I didn't. Ali did.
为什么艾莉会拍我睡觉的照片
Why would Ali take pictures of me sleeping?
问倒我了 我也不清楚你们睡衣聚会上的事
Got me. I don't know what goes on at slumber parties.
我在家里发现一卷胶卷 就洗出来了
Look, I found a roll of her film in the house, so I developed it.
那为什么我朋友回去的时候
Okay, well, why were all the pictures missing
照片都不见了
when my friends went back there?
斯宾塞说整个暗房♥都被清空了
Spencer said the whole darkroom was gone.
那套设备很昂贵的
That equipment is expensive,
所以在我换新锁之前 先放在家里了
So I moved it into the house until I could get a new lock.
照片之所以不见了是我要装框
And the prints were gone because I was having them framed.
作为礼物送给你
As a gift. For you.
那么
So...
还有什么想质问我的吗
Anything else you want to accuse me of?
杰森 你不得不承认
Jason, you have to admit,
这种事看起来很可怕
this all looks really bad.
是啊
Yeah.
你说的没错
I can see that.
安妮
Anne?
今天你怎么来了
What brings you here today?
来见你们校长
I have a meeting with your principal.
近期将有一场演讲
An upcoming presentation.
艾瑞亚怎么样了
How's Aria?
我想好多了 谢谢你
Better, I think. Thank you.
其实我想跟你谈谈
Actually, I was wondering if I could talk to you
我儿子 迈克
about my son, Mike.
好啊
Oh, okay.
他在这里上学 今年十四岁
He goes to school here. He's 14,
最近变得很孤僻
and he's just become very withdrawn--
不愿意去上学
Doesn't want to go to school,
几乎不出自己的房♥间
He doesn't really come out of his room.
而且被抓到私闯民宅
And he was caught breaking into a house.
他跟你谈过吗
Did he talk to you about it?
没有 他不愿意跟任何人谈
No, he won't talk to anybody,
但我希望你能让他开口
but I was hoping that he might talk to you.
一般我不建议
Well, I don't usually recommend
姐弟俩见同一个心理医生
that siblings see the same therapist,
但我可以多请几个人来
but why don't I come up with a few people
也许能帮到他
who might be right for him?
你车里的另一个箱子也搬过来吗
Shall we get the other box from your car?
其实我在想...
Actually, I was just thinking
我们可以把这个放这儿
we could put one down here,
让学生们自♥由♥翻阅
let the kids scavenge through them
就像喂鸽子一样
like hungry pigeons.
你比我了解学生
Well, you know the student body better than I do.
来戴上
Here.
我帮你
I'll help you.
艾米
Em. Hey.
走之前我想把这个给你
I wanted to give you this before I leave.
你要走 不一起去升学咨♥询♥会场吗
Leave? Aren't we checking out booths together?
不了 我得去为那个无聊的婚礼
No, you know what? I just had to go to that stupid fitting
试穿伴娘礼服
for my bridesmaid's dress.
这是什么
What's this?
免费按♥摩♥
A free massage.
我妈说你需要放松一下
My mom says you need to relax.
我很放松
I am relaxed.
你连头都不能转 去吧
You can't even turn your head. Use it.
不说了 我得走了 梦娜在外面等我
Anyways, I gotta go. Mona's waiting for me outside.
天呐 那太可笑了
Oh, my god, that was hilarious!
是吧
I know!
比赛前到我家玩吗
Are we hanging out at my house before the meet?
说不好 不过我也没别的安排
I don't know. I haven't another choice.
-我要去 -我也是 什么时候
- I'm there. - Me too. What time?
九点 自带早饭 或者纸杯蛋糕也行
Nine. Bring breakfast. Or cupcakes!
艾米丽
Emily?
谢谢
Thank you.
不用
No problem.
你没事吧
Everything all right?
有事
No.
要我帮忙吗
Can I help?
我知道你怎么想的
I know what you're thinking.
觉得我不可能明白
That I couldn't possibly understand the problems
你遇到的问题
you're dealing with right now,
但如果你愿意试试 也许会有惊喜呢
but I might surprise you if you give me a chance.
虽然你不再是我的病人
Just because you stopped being my patient
但我还是很关心你
doesn't mean I stopped caring about you.
有些事我们...我...
There are things that we... I...
没有告诉你
haven't told you.
但我希望你知道
And I need to.
到我办公室谈怎么样
Why don't we do this in my office?
今天放学后你有空吗
Do you have any time after school today?
有空
Yeah.
很怪异吧
So, this is weird, huh?
整理别人的人生
Boxing up someone's life.
我们说的是伊恩
This is Ian we're talking about.
我想这会是他留给我最美好的回忆
I think this just became my fondest memory of him.
我不去大学咨♥询♥会合情合理
So, I know why I'm not going to the college fair.
你为什么也不去
Why aren't you there?
因为我去年去过了
'Cause I went last year.
你从中学开始一直都去的 是吧
You've probably been going since middle school, right?
你知道的 海斯汀家族的座右铭
Well, you know the Hastings motto--
"时刻记得居安思危"
"Why enjoy today when you could be worrying about tomorrow?"
看这个
Hey, check this out.
伊恩以前的年鉴
Ian's old yearbook.
等等 别动 是他
Wait, stop. There he is.
"长曲棍球队队长
"Captain of the lacrosse team.
荣誉协会 戏剧社"
Honors Society. Drama Club."
是啊 他确实挺会演戏的
Yeah, he was quite the actor.
"N.A.T.社团" 这是什么
"N.A.T. Club"? What's that?
没听过
Never heard of it.
我也没听过 学校每个社团我都知道
Yeah, neither have I, and I know every club.
我还差点加入了合唱部
I came close to joining the madrigals!
让我看看
Let-- let me see this.
不在社团目录索引里面
It's not in the index of clubs.
也许是弄错了呢
So maybe it was some kind of mistake.
那这个怎么解释
Okay, then, how do you explain that?
"伊恩 永远的N.A.T. 杰森"
"Ian-- N.A.T. Forever. Jason."
迪劳伦提斯
DiLaurentis?
"杰森·迪劳伦提斯 N.A.T.社团"
"Jason DiLaurentis. N.A.T. Club."
斯宾塞 怎么了
Spenc-- Spencer, what is it?
我想看看还有谁是这个社团成员
I just want to see if anyone else was a member.
加勒特·雷诺兹
Garrett Reynolds.
N.A.T.社团
N.A.T. Club.
蒙哥马利小姐
Wha--? Ms. Montgomery!
考虑过霍里斯大学吗
Have you considered Hollis College?
他们有很棒的艺术项目
They have a wonderful arts program,
老师们也都经验丰富
and I think you'll find the teachers are very hands-on,
而且...
and...
艾瑞亚
Aria?
艾瑞亚 等等
Aria, wait.
怎么了 生我气了吗
What's up? Are you mad at me?
没有 我没生你气
No, I'm not mad at you.
只是担心我们的关系
I'm worried about us.
我感觉外部压力把我们推的越来越远
I just feel like outside forces are kind of taking over.
-压力 -某人
- Forces? - People.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表