哦天呐 我们进去了
Oh, my God! We're in!
成功了
We did it!
-汉娜 -怎么
- Hanna? - Yes?
现在该怎么办
What do we do now?
暂停 暂停
Break! Break
继续
Go on.
击倒 这边得分
Fall! Point, this side.
预备 开始
Ready, go!
这里有上百万份文件
There are million files on here.
感觉像在审查他的大脑一样
It's like looking inside of his brain.
哪个是我们要找的
Which one is it?
应该是这个 "大量文件"
It's gotta be "Hefty".
贱♥人♥
That bitch.
就是这个
This is it.
社保号♥码 信♥用♥卡♥账号♥
Social security number, credit card informatio.
学生档案
Student records.
斯宾塞 有多少资料
Spence, how much is on here?
有人真心想把凯勒除掉
Somebody who really wants Caleb out of their way.
暂停 暂停 暂停
Break! Break! Break!
我说了 暂停
I said break!
听到了
All right?
裁判声明 右手
Judges' call, right hand.
这个文件夹没问题
The folder's clean.
看看下一个
Try the next one.
看看我收藏的视频
Be sure to check out my video selection.
这样太费时间了 汉娜
We're taking too long, Hanna.
全选一下[控制住A]
Just ctrl A.
我已经在尽快了
I'm going as fast as I can!
还不够快 全选
It's not fast enough, Hanna! Just ctrl, A.
全选
Ctrl, A!
你以为我在做什么
What the hell do you think I'm trying to do?
按Ctrl和A键
Hit Ctrl, A.
键盘上
On the keyboard!
为什么文件消失了
Why are the files disapapararing?
你做了什么
What did you do?
什么也没做 只是点了一下
Nothing! Just clicked on it
你肯定做过什么 设置了密♥码♥或是...
You must have done something. typed a code or----
我跟你说过 我被黑了
I told you. I was hacked.
可能中了病毒什么的
Probably got a virus or something.
退到线后
Back to the line.
准备 鞠躬
Ready and bow!
红方胜
Winner, red side!
你留下来了
You stayed.
不是有约会吗
Didn't you have a date?
我改约了
We rescheduled.
我还不习惯有观众呢
I'm not used to having an audience.
感觉挺好的
It's nice.
也许下次你能...
Maybe you can come to the next--
不了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
你很棒
You were amazing.
但我还是觉得你很傻
I still think you're an idiot though.
我知道你不想在电视前发霉
Look, I get not wanting to rot in front of the TV,
但这活动...
But this...
这肯定属于不遵医嘱的范围了
this can't be what the doctor ordered.
不 他建议我做园艺 但这个更好
No, he recommended gardening. This is better.
爸爸 怎么了
Dad. Hey, what's up?
对 我正和霍顿在游戏厅呢
Yeah, yeah, I'm just at the arcade with Holden.
我知道 抱歉 这里有点吵
Yeah, I know, sorry. It's kind of loud in here.
没问题
Um, sure.
他想跟你说话
He wants to talk to you.
你好 蒙哥马利先生
Hi, Mr. Montgomery.
是我 很抱歉麻烦你
Yeah, I-- I'm sorry to bother you.
只是埃拉好像把你妈妈的电♥话♥号♥丢了
Ella just thought she lost your mom's number.
谢谢 好的
Thanks. Okay.
你也是 霍顿
Yeah, you too, Holden.
你做到了
Did it.
怎么了
What?
1105 11月5号♥
1105? November 5th?
你就不能直接告诉我
You couldn't have just told me
那晚是我们...
that it was the night that we--
你懂的
You know.
汉娜 后面跟着个感叹号♥呢
Hanna, there's an exclamation point.
咱们走吧
Let's get out of here.
不 咱们继续 让他难受去吧
No. Let's throw it in his face a little longer.
他不在
He's not here.
我知道
I know.
我看到他的车不在
I checked for his car.
我想跟你聊聊
I wanted to talk to you.
如果之前我把事情搞砸了
Look, if I screwed up before,
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
我也没有一本礼仪指导书
I don't really have an etiquette book
能告诉我我们这种情况下
for how people in our situation
人们应该怎么相处
are supposed to treat each other.
我才应该说抱歉
I'm the one who's sorry.
真的吗
You are?
你是对的 斯宾塞
Because you were right, Spencer.
我不想知道艾莉在敲诈别人
I don't wanna find out Ali was blackmailing someone else.
我希望是他
I want it to be him.
为什么
Because?
因为这样一切都会简单许多
Because that would make things so much easier.
但这事情真没那么简单 对吧
But there's really nothing easy about this, is there?
目前没有
No, not so far.
你知道我为什么这样 对吧
You know why we act like this, don't you?
为什么我们总是对峙
Why the two of us always seems to be facing off?
因为我们有相同的血缘
Because we're wired the same.
我可能知道艾莉为什么需要那笔钱
I think I know why Ali needed that money.
至少是一部分钱
At least a part of it.
为什么
Why?
她在找人
She was looking for someone.
找一个她害怕的人
Someone that she was afraid of.
谁
Who?
我想我能查出来
I think I can find that out,
但我需要你相信我 非常相信
But I'm going to need you to trust me, a lot.
怎么样算非常
A lot?
2000美元
$2,000 worth.
玛雅 我们得解决问题
Maya, we have to fix this.
我讨厌跟你吵架
I feel sick about fighting with you.
拜托给我打电♥话♥
Please call.
好吗 在我们商量之前什么都别做
Okay. Don't do anything until we talk.
我爱你
I love you.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表