Yeah, especially when horse-face is giving you money!
我该走了
Well, I should probably go.
今晚有《七宝奇谋》
Goonies is on TV tonight.
我答应了卢卡斯要陪他看的
Promised Lucas I'd watch it with him.
好吧 听起来挺有趣的
Oh. All right, well, that sounds fun.
你肯定没听我说话
You must not have heard me.
我说我们今晚要看《七宝奇谋》
I said we're watching Goonies tonight.
为什么亲我额头
What was that for?
杜嘉班纳和莱博维茨律师事务所
Dolce, Gabbana & Leibowitz?
等等
Wait.
有时A点到B点的最短距离倒是绕远路
19号♥——伊恩·托马斯之墓
如果我们被发现了 麻烦就大了
Okay, if we get caught, we are in so much trouble!
拜托
Oh, please.
青少年溜进墓地里 不是很正常的嘛
Like we're the first teenagers to sneak in a graveyard?
就好像斯蒂芬·金每本小说的第一章情节
It's like chapter one of every Stephen King book.
斯蒂芬·金 美国著名恐怖小说作家
同志们 不要说了
Guys! Not helping.
我觉得我们快到了
Okay, I think we're close.
等等 停一下
Wait. Stop.
你不告诉我 我们为什么来这
I'm-- I'm not going any further
我就不再往前走了
until you tell me why we're here.
我说了 我觉得A设圈套骗了我们
I told you, I think "A" set us up.
我也这么觉得
And I do too.
艾米丽说的对 事情还没有结束
Emily's right. This isn't over.
我以为埋葬了伊恩之后我会感觉好一点
I thought I'd feel differently once we buried Ian,
但是我并没有
but I don't,
就是因为A还活着 还掌控着一切
and it's because "A" is still alive and calling the shots.
什么意思呀
But what does that mean?
我认为A偷了伊恩的尸体
I think "A" took the body
并弄得像是自杀
And made it look like a suicide.
为什么A要那么做呢
Why would "A" do that?
那个自杀遗书里面的认罪陈词
So that the confession in the suicide note
能让艾米丽谋杀案看上去就此了结
makes Ali's murder look like an open-and-shut case.
但这等于A帮了我们
But that would mean that "A" was helping us.
我们一直在告诉警♥察♥ 是伊恩杀了艾莉
This whole time, we've been trying to convince the police that Ian killed Ali.
正是如此
Exactly.
我们都知道A最终是要伤害我们
And why would "A" help us
那A现在为什么要帮我们呢
when we know that "A" ultimately wants to hurt us?
我昏头了 而且还在走泥巴路
Ugh! I'm confused, and I'm stepping on something mushy.
斯宾塞的意思是 我们怎么能肯定
What Spence means is, how do we know for sure
伊恩就是杀死艾莉的凶手
that Ian is Ali's killer?
什么意思 艾莉倒地的视频证明了啊
What do you mean? The "Kissing Rock" video.
还有那颗消失了的树
And-- and the missing tree.
是A给我们看到那些的
"A" gave us those things.
A一点不图回报 告诉我们谁是凶手
"A" is the one who handed us Ali's killer on a silver platter.
而且那贱♥人♥给的一切 都收回去了
And whatever "A" gives, the bitch takes back.
你们看
Guys, look.
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
我知道你想吻我
I know you want to kiss me.
-靠近点 -这是哪里在播
- Come closer. -Where's it coming from?
天哪
Oh, my god!
她当时还活着
She was still alive!
谢谢你来跟我见面
Thanks for meeting me.
我确定投影仪是在那边
I definitely think the projector's over here.
我不知道 但是应该在近点的地方
I don't know. Had to be closer.
你确定不是在更远的地方吗
Are you sure it wasn't further away?
不是在地上的吗
Wasn't it on the ground?
不是 肯定是在一棵树上
No, it was definitely up in a tree.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表