听着
Look...
这件事现在不仅和我有关
This isn't just about me, all right?
也和你有关
It's about you.
我做了一些事来保护你 你是毫不知情的
I did things to protect you that you don't even know about.
我妈妈告诉我遗嘱的事了 成了吗
My mother told me about the will, okay?
你根本就没必要这样做
And you didn't need to do that.
我没有杀艾丽
I didn't kill Ali.
我也从没觉得是你干的
I never thought you did.
杰森 我看着你长大的
Jason, I have watched you grow up.
我知道你经历过什么
I've seen what you've gone through,
昨晚我对你坦白
and I was honest with you last night
因为我觉得那样能帮你
because I thought it would help.
不 你是迫于无奈才告诉我的
No, you told me because I didn't give you a choice.
你以为我为什么买♥♥下那栋房♥子
Why do you think I bought that house, huh?
我知道我能找到的
I knew what I'd find.
艾莉很擅长保密
Ali was great at keeping secrets,
她也很擅长利用真♥相♥来惩罚别人
but she was also great at punishing people with the truth.
她知道吗
Does she know?
不知道
No.
她今晚也不会知道
And she's not gonna find out tonight.
你不该来这的
You shouldn't be here!
你刚刚昏厥过去了
You blacked out.
也许你只是不记得自己把门打开了
Maybe you just don't remember getting the doors open.
那东西刚刚不在那里
That wasn't there before.
这是一组经纬度坐标[地理位置]
It's a set of latitude/ longitude coordinates.
你们会用的着的
北纬40°24' 西经75°17'8"
在教堂的时候A给我发了条信息
The text "A" sent me in the church
说她快要窒息了
said she was about to run out of air.
难道A把沙利文医生活埋了
Did "A" bury Dr. Sullivan alive?
我想我们应该从这儿左拐
Okay, I think we have to go left up here,
然后就不远了
and then it's not much farther.
"不远了"对我们这些穿高跟鞋的来说
"Not much farther" in these heels
就像穿平底鞋跑马拉松一样
is like a marathon in flats.
不行了
Can't do it.
拿着
Here.
等等 就是这儿 我们到了
Wait. It says that this is it. We're here.
什么也没有啊
Uh... there's nothing here.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Guys.
她会不会在那下面
Could she be under there?
她还活着 但我们要赶紧挖了
She's still alive, but we should start digging!
沙利文医生
Dr. Sullivan!
下面有东西
There's something down there!
我的老天 她的靴子 这是她的靴子
Oh, my God! Her boots! Those are her boots!
快 赶紧
Go! Fast!
加把劲
Come on!
沙利文医生
Dr. Sullivan!
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell--?
她们都在这儿
They are all here.
我们是警♥察♥ 呆在原地不许动
This is the police. Stay where you are!
A陷害我们
"A" set us up!
是啊 但为什么
Yeah, but for what?
你们被包围了
There's nowhere to run!
维罗妮卡在里面陪着她们
Well, Veronica's in with them now.
她会看着她们不被伤害
She'll see that they're protected,
但她们需要一个罪案律师
but they're gonna need a criminal attorney.
以斯拉来这儿干嘛
What's Ezra doing here?
你听皮特把话说完
Uh... why don't you hear Peter out?
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
埃拉
Ella.
我知道你为什么来
I know why you're here.
你得理解我
You need to understand that I...
打住
Stop.
这个镇很小
This is a very small town.
人言可畏
People see things, and they talk.
我以前真的觉得你是名出色的老师
I actually thought you were an outstanding teacher.
我爱她
I'm in love with her.
我给你一次机会 马上离开别管这事
I'm gonna give you one chance to walk away from this.
不是就该放你一马
Not because you deserve it,
而是因为
but because this is the
我们现在没空处理
last thing we need to deal with right now.
你离开了 就永远离开吧
And when you go, you need to keep going,
如果被斯宾塞的父母发现
because if Spencer's parents find out about this,
他们会毁了你的
they will ruin you.
我还以为威尔登侦探被炒了呢
I thought Detective Wilden was fired.
他由于行为不当被停职了一段时间
He was suspended for his actions,
但现在复职了
but he's been reinstated
还成了这件案子调查组的头儿
as the chief officer in this investigation.
怎么会这样
How could that happen?
他有证据为自己辩护
He has evidence to back up his allegations.
而且是很有力的证据
And it's significant,
要不你们也不会在这了
or you wouldn't be here.
有人给我父母打电♥话♥了吗
Has anyone called my parents?
他们正赶过来
They're on their way.
这个计划真是天衣无缝
We couldn't have come up with a better plan.
真想现在就能亲眼看看那几个贱♥人♥
I wish I could see those bitches right now.
很遗憾她们不知道这是我们做的
I'm sorry that they don't know that we're doing this to them.
你准备好放弃你的司法生涯了吗
Are you ready to give up your career in law enforcement?
我迫不及待要脱下这身可笑的制♥服♥了
I can't wait to get rid of this ridiculous uniform.
今晚就走不太合适
It's not smart for me to walk out of here tonight.
你比我有耐心多了
Well, you're much more patient than I am.
我等了几个月才有机会进入那间仓库
I've been waiting months to get into that storage room.
辞职的事 再多等会儿也无妨
I think I can wait a little longer to quit the force.
你是不是还在担心杰森
Are you still worried about Jason?
他已经发现自己不是杀她的凶手了
You know, he's figured out that he's not the one that killed her,
但他还不知道纸条是我们写的
but he's got no idea that we wrote that note.
而我们侥幸逃过一劫了
And we're getting away with it.
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯被杀的时候
When Alison DiLaurentis was muedered,
遭受过重击 在头骨上形成了一个凹痕
she was hit so hard, it made an indentation to her skull.
我给过你们很多次机会
I've given you guys so many chances
对我坦白
to just be honest with me.
证据是不会说谎的
Evidence doesn't lie.
我们一直都知道犯案凶器是什么
We've known all along what the murder weapon was.
今晚抓住了你们带着它
Tonight we caught you with it.
把这个带回家
Take this home.
然后烧掉
And burn it.
是第五页吗
Is it page 5?
都结束了 詹娜
It's over, Jenna.
这样就没有任何线索
There's nothing left
能把我们同那晚联♥系♥起来了
to link us to that night.
她活该那样死去
She deserved to die like that.
你叫我做的我都做到了
I've done everything you've asked me to do.
今晚怎么样啊 电眼
How are you doin' tonight, pretty eyes?
要来一块馅饼吗
You want a piece of pie?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表