about us being over, but...
无论我们要不要结束
You know, whether we are or we aren't,
都应该当面谈谈
it's something that we should discuss face to face.
今晚八点
So, meet me tonight at 8:00
我会在里滕豪斯广场的钟前等你
in front of the clock by Rittenhouse square.
如果你来了 就证明我们之间还有可能
If you come, it means that there's still a chance for us,
如果你没来...
and if not...
未知号♥码
删除
你今天和榨汁机干了一架吗
Hmm. Did you and the blender have a fight today?
不是 我和凯勒吵了一架
No, but Caleb and I did.
这样啊 你想谈谈吗
Oh. Okay. You want to talk about it?
不太想
Not really.
我想谈谈
I do.
没什么的
It's nothing.
你曾向爸爸隐瞒过什么秘密吗
Did you ever keep a secret from dad?
显然没有他隐瞒我的多
Well, apparently not as many as he kept from me.
当然 我也有一些秘密
Yeah, I guess I kept a few.
比如说呢
Like what?
你还记得他有一次为了给我惊喜
Remember that time he surprised me
把我们的卧室粉刷了一遍吗
by painting our bedroom?
记得 那种呕吐物一样的绿色
Yeah, that weird green color that looked like puke.
是啊
Yeah, well,
他对自己的成果那么满意
He was so proud of the job that he did.
我不忍♥心告诉他 我真的很不喜欢
I didn't have the heart to tell him I hated it.
有严重一点的事吗
Anything bigger?
有一次 史蒂夫·安德森挑逗过我
Once, Steve Anderson made a pass at me.
什么 那可是爸爸最好的朋友
What? Mom, that's dad's best friend.
所以我保守着这个秘密
Which is why I kept it a secret...
我警告过史蒂夫 如果他再那样
After telling Steve that I would spill it
我就会揭发他
If he ever tried it again.
我太了解你父亲了
But I knew your father well enough to know
如果我把这事告诉他 会伤害到他的
that if I told him, it would hurt him.
但如果我不说 他会相安无事
And if I didn't, it wouldn't.
你隐瞒了凯勒什么大秘密
What's the big secret you're keeping from Caleb?
你对他撒谎了吗
Did you lie to him?
没有
No.
汉娜
Hanna.
真的没什么
It's nothing.
我得去找梦娜了
I have to go meet Mona.
你感觉还好吗
You feeling all right?
需要我给点你什么吗
Something I can get you?
答案
Just some answers.
当然 你想问什么
Yeah, sure. What's on your mind?
你和斯宾塞
You and spencer.
我吻了她 我不会否认的
Well, I kissed her. I'm not gonna deny that.
你有种
Big of you.
在我的印象中
Well, I was under the impression
你俩当时已经结束了
that you two were over, so...
是她告诉你的吗
Did she tell you that?
是的 是她说得
Yeah, she did, actually.
你可以走了
You should go now.
别这样 老弟
Come on, mate.
虽然我的左臂断了
I'm just saying, I may have broken my left arm,
但是我的右臂还很有力
but my right arm is fine.
我迫不及待要猛灌几杯
I can't wait to down a couple shots
将诺埃尔·卡恩忘得一干二净
and flush Noel Kahn out of my system.
等等 你的假身份证不是丢了吗
Wait, I thought you lost your fake I.D.
我从个老朋友那儿找了一张能用的
I've got another one I could use from an old friend.
怎么了
What?
看来有人又交了个新朋友啊
Looks like somebody made a new friend.
看来是相互疗伤
Double rebound, I guess.
不要帮他们难过
Don't take it so hard.
是我刚被甩了
I'm the one that just got dumped.
不 我明白 我只是
No. No, I get it. I just...
只是没想到他们俩会在一起
I didn't expect to see those two hooking up.
走吧 我们快点离开这儿
Come on, let's get out of here.
好的
Yeah.
没想到你会来
I didn't know if you'd come.
我也没想到
I didn't, either.
艾瑞亚 这对我们来说都很危险
Aria, this is dangerous for the both of us...
我知道
I know.
我很担心你
But I'm only worried about you.
我希望你平平安安
I want you to be safe,
快快乐乐地生活
to be happy,
我也想让你确定
and I want you to be sure that this,
我们现在的状态真是你想要的
that we, are what you want.
只有在一种情况下我能确定
There's only one place where I can be sure of that.
什么情况下
Where?
和你在一起的时候
With you.
这太疯狂了 你知道吗
We're crazy. You know that, right?
我知道
I know.
我们接下来要怎么办
So, how are we gonna do this?
我们总不能在雨中的人行道上
We can't spend the rest of our lives
度过一生吧
on sidewalks in the rain.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
你说她把优盘毁了 是什么意思
What do you mean, she destroyed the flash drive?
她把它烧掉了
I mean she vaporized it.
只剩下灰烬
Nothing left but smoke.
她为何要这么做
But why would she do that?
那可是至关重要的东西
That was the most important thing.
很明显那东西很重要
Obviously it was important, okay?
所以我也复刻了一份
That's why I kept a copy of the files.
-你复♥制♥了 -是的
- You did? - Yeah.
只要你们不告诉汉娜
And I'll keep working on them, too,
我会继续破解它
If we keep it a secret from Hanna.
为什么
Why?
因为我爱她 我要保护她
Because I love her and I want to protect her,
而看来 查出手♥机♥里的东西
and it seems like finding out what's on that phone
就是保护她的最好方式
is the best way to accomplish that.
不 我不想对汉娜撒谎 凯勒
No, I don't want to lie to Hanna, Caleb,
我同样也不想欺骗你
And I don't want to lie to you.
的确
Yeah, about that.
如果想让我帮你们
If I'm going to do this,
我也对你们有所求
I'm gonna need something from you.
-什么 -答案
- What? - Answers.
首先说说 汉娜到底害怕我发现什么
Starting with what is it that Hanna's so afraid of me finding?
霍顿去哪了
Where's holden?
他
He--
艾瑞亚
Aria.
抱歉 抱歉 艾瑞亚想吃甜点
Sorry, sorry! Aria really wanted dessert,
我们又怕错过你 所以我自己去买♥♥
but we didn't want to miss you, so I went myself.
对了 你说错了一个街区
You were off by a block, by the way.
抱歉 我的错
Oh! My mistake.
你知道我的方向感很差
You know me and my directions.
巧克力花生奶油味 对吧
Peanut butter and chocolate, right?
对了 谢谢
Uh-huh. Yeah. Thank you.
您要咖啡味还是香草味
Coffee or vanilla?
我推荐原味的
I went for the classics.
谢谢
Thank you.
你到底告诉了他些什么
So, what exactly did you tell him?
我已经尽量隐瞒了
As little as possible.
我告诉他 詹娜企图陷害我们
That Jenna's trying to frame us
谋杀艾莉森
for Alison's murder,
加勒特也是她的同谋
that Garrett's helping her,
无论警方是什么说法
and that, despite what the police believe,
伊恩的证词并没有讲出全部真♥相♥
Ian's confession probably doesn't tell the whole story.
我认为余下的隐情
And then I figured the rest was something
我们几个人需要讨论一下
that all of us needed to talk about.
排除汉娜吗
All of us except Hanna.
我心里也很不好过
I don't feel any better about this than you do,
但我们这样做没错
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表