还有 坦博利先生呢
And where's Mr. Tamborelli?
或许在烧烤店里喝他的第二杯酒
Probably on his second beer at the smokehouse.
我看到他溜出去了
I saw him sneak out.
关上百叶窗 好吗
Shut the blinds, would you?
刚刚是你叫我过来的
Was that you who called me down here?
我没听出你的声音
I didn't recognize your voice.
当然 姐天赋异禀
Yes, I know. It's a gift.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
证据 我们开始吧
Evidence. Here we go.
他改了密♥码♥ 但我还是进去了
He changed his password, but I'm in.
你对电脑也是天赋秉异
You're really gifted at this too.
高一那年 我几乎住在这间办公室
Freshman year, I lived in this office.
玫瑰镇高中 四月开支报告
坦博利先生的秘书就像是我唯一的朋友
Mr. T's secretary was, like, my only friend.
亲爱的 如果你很害怕...
Look, hon, if you're too paranoid...
-什么 -如果你想让我停手
- What? - If you want me to stop...
不 继续 我只是
No. Type. I'm just...
想锁好门
locking the door.
没咖啡了么
Is it empty?
还有呢
Not yet.
我想起了我们自愿参加这项活动的原因
Remind me why we volunteered for this event.
我觉得真♥相♥被高估了
Well, I think the truth is overrated.
我还能再听一些
I could stand to hear some more.
不论真伪
Well, for what it's worth,
我觉得那件事不是汉娜所为
I don't think Hanna did what she's accused of.
很可能只是某个想让她颜面扫地的人干的
It could very well just be someone trying to make her look bad.
为什么 有什么目的
Why? To what end?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许只是我的感觉
Maybe it's just me,
但我觉得我们的女儿遭遇了一些事
but I feel like something's happened to our girls.
我曾试着保护汉娜
I've tried to protect Hanna,
但当她失去艾莉森时
but when she lost Alison...
那正是我们搬去海外的原因
That's why we went overseas.
只是想让艾瑞亚能想想别的事
It was just to give Aria something else to think about
别再想艾莉森的死
besides that.
我觉得起因并非艾莉森的死
I don't think the moment was when they lost Alison.
她们与艾莉森相识造就了这一切
I think it was when they met Alison.
回到春训那张表 我好像看到了什么
Go back to "Spring training." I think I saw something.
玫瑰镇高中橄榄球代表队
春训
太棒了
Perfect.
现在点开四月份的开支报告
Now open up the expense reports for april.
给姐添添彩 姐就叫天才
Well! Baste me in bling and call me Bulgari.
梦娜 你看到什么了
Mona, wh-what are you seeing?
看瑞安·吉拉尔多涂鸦被抓之后
How Ryan Giraldo got back on the team
瑞安·吉拉尔多
(4月17日复职)
是如何归队的
after he was caught tagging.
你怎么看出来的
Where are you seeing that?
他爸爸开了一家丹麦家具店
His father owns that danish furniture store.
你坐着的这把漂亮椅子零售价两千美元
The fancy chair you're sitting on retails for two thousand.
坦叔上交的收据上却只有29.99美元
Mr. T turned in a receipt for $29.99.
姐一出手 谁与争锋
She shoots, she scores.
好吧 等等
Okay, wait.
所以坦博利接受这把椅子其实是受贿
So Tamborelli took the chair as a bribe?
没错 女士
Yes, ma'am,
现在我们可以借此助你重返鲨鱼队
and now we can use it to get you back in the Sharks.
梦娜 别这样
Mona, stop.
我不能敲诈学校行政人员
I can't blackmail a school official.
亲 没有利齿 你怎么回鲨鱼队混
Honey, you can't be a shark if you're toothless.
老号♥码 老地方
Same number, same house.
你知道怎么找到我
You know where to find me.
我刚给你丈夫留了言
I just left your husband a message.
事实证明他没有在外地
Turns out he's not out of town.
没错
You're right.
但他在哪都与你无关
But it's really none of your business where he is.
这当然与我有关
Oh, it's my business.
一直都与我有关
It's always been my business.
我也是最近才知道
I just didn't know that until recently.
杰森 今天的活动是为了建立新的关系
Jason, this day is about forging new connections.
你真觉得这么做合适吗
Are you sure that this is the right approach?
这取决你怎样看待它 海斯汀夫人
Well, that depends on how you look at it, Mrs. Hastings.
今天也是为了辩白
It's also about coming clean
和坦诚事实 但是
and owning up to the truth, but, hey,
如果你坚持要否认事实 请便
if you want to stay in denial, go for it.
我是不会离开的
I'm not going anywhere.
做好心理准备 听听这个
So, are you ready for this?
有个德国佬在一个征婚网上打广♥告♥
Some dude in Germany went on a dating website
要找一个愿意被他杀了吃的人
and advertised for someone he could kill and eat.
少来
Shut up.
我很认真啦 竟然有220人应征
I'm serious. And got, like, 220 responses.
为什么女人总觉得她们能改变男人
Why does every woman think that she can change a guy?
艾莉 你还想不想考试了
Ali, are you even going to take this test?
我们都做了15年邻居了
We've been neighbors for 15 years!
你♥爸♥爸妈妈怎么了
What's going on with your mom and dad?
他们闹离婚了吗
Are they splitting up?
没有
No.
他们每晚都这样吵吗
Do they do this every night?
不 我爸爸就是有点心烦
No, my dad's just upset.
你哥开车把梅丽莎从费城送回来 然后
Your brother gave Melissa a ride home from Philly, and...
他俩在车里亲热时被逮了个现行
they got caught making out in the car.
真的吗
Seriously?!
打开门
Open the door.
不 艾莉 别闹 我不想听他们吵
No, Ali, stop. I don't want to hear this.
可我想 杰森和梅丽莎在一起
I do. Jason and Melissa?
这可比那个吃他女朋友的家伙有趣多了
That's juicier than the guy that eats his dates.
我爸爸完全不必大动干戈
My dad is freaking out over nothing.
梅丽莎爱的是伊恩 她根本不喜欢杰森
Melissa's obsessed with Ian. She doesn't even like Jason.
就是接了个吻 我觉得你小题大作了
...A kiss. I think you're overreacting.
她最好别爱上他
She'd better not.
为什么
Why not?
这么说吧 他俩在一起会遭天打雷劈的
Let's just say it would be a match frowned upon by the gods.
我们发短♥信♥找过你
Hey. We tried texting you.
我手♥机♥在凯勒那里
Caleb has my phone.
那些是腌过的吗 请别说没有
Are those salted? Please say yes.
走 我们另找个地方吧
Come on, let's-- let's go somewhere else.
不 我没关系
No. I'm fine.
请注意
Your attention, please.
晚餐后 全体学生务必前往
After the dinner break, all students must attend
109教室观看影片
the film being screened in room 109.
重复一遍
Again,
晚上7点在109教室 谢谢
room 109 at seven p.m. Thank you.
说说 坦博利叫你去干吗
Wait. Why did Tamborelli call you down?
她身上有胎记
She has a birthmark!
那又怎样
Okay.
艾米 你手上还有
Em, do you still have it--
那张凯特在更衣室的照片吗
that photo from the locker room?
有 应该有 怎么了
Yeah, I think so. Why?
汉 怎么回事
Han, what-- what's going on?
照片里她身上没有胎记 照片在哪呢
There wasn't a birthmark in that photo! Where is it?
-什么 -看
- What?! - Look!
看 没有胎记 照片是PS出来的
Look, there's no birthmark! It was photoshopped!
你觉得她把自己的头P在别人的身体上了
Y-you think she stuck her head on somebody else's body?
是的
Yes.
要是A想让她出丑 何必这么费劲
Why would "A" go to all that trouble to photoshop her body?
还PS她的身体
If-- if she was trying to embarrass her,
还把她P得更漂亮了
Why would she improve her?
要是拍照和拿我手♥机♥群发照片
What if it wasn't "A" who took that photo
都不是A干的呢
and sent it from my phone?
那是谁呢
Well, who did?
如果你想道歉 我只能说大错已铸
If this is about an apology, the damage is already done.
你那张照片不是我拍的 凯特
I didn't snap that picture of you, Kate...
-但我知道是谁干的 -是谁
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表