也许吧
Well, I suppose he is.
也许
You suppose?
你也听到他说的那些话了
You were here, you heard what he said.
当然
Of course I did.
那还有什么回旋的余地
When what's left to suppose?
我意识到这事发生在我们刚回来那会儿
It's just I realize that this happened when we came home.
这两件事八竿子打不着
That has nothing to do with this.
我只是试图去理解 她在想什么
I'm just trying to understand what she was thinking
为什么会和她的老师有染
By getting involved with a teacher.
问题关键不是艾瑞亚在想什么
Well, this is not about what she was thinking.
而是那小子都做了些什么
This is about what he did.
我们在讨论的这个人
We're talking about someone
是知错犯错
who should have known better.
这开始就是个错误
It shouldn't have started,
但既然发生 他有责任阻止其错下去
but it was his responsibility to stop it.
我能插句话吗
Can I say something, please?
当然
Of course you can.
别急着做决定
Don't make up your minds right now.
我自己还没理清头绪呢
You can't figure out in one night
你们别用一晚上就盖棺定论
what I'm still trying to understand myself.
我爱你们
I love you...
非常爱
So much.
但我也爱他
I love him too.
所以拜托
So please, just--
想一下我们的感情是真心的
Just imagine for one minute that this is real,
我们都是真心的 我保证
because it is, I swear that it is.
回房♥间 艾瑞亚
Just go to your room, Aria.
爸爸
Dad.
妈妈
Mom.
上楼
Go...upstairs.
别生我的气
Don't be angry.
我对你岂止是生气二字
Angry doesn't begin to describe how I feel about you right now.
谁让你进来了
Who said you could come in?
以斯拉 你犯了一个巨大的错误
Ezra, you were making a terrible mistake.
我得做些什么
I had to do something to wake you up
让你清醒过来
to what was happening.
叫醒梦游的人 没有好结果
Bad idea to wake a sleepwalker.
你嘴唇怎么了
What happened to your lip?
你告诉了他的父母
You told her parents.
蒙哥马利教授打了你
Did Professor Montgomery hit you?
不 是她弟弟出的手
No, that's what her brother brought to the party.
你以为还能落得个好下场吗
What did you expect was gonna happen?
出去 洁姬
Go away, Jackie.
她是未成年人
She's a teenager...
而你曾是她的老师
and you were her teacher.
出去
Get out.
我们没什么好谈的
There's nothing I want from you.
我不会让你伤害她
And I will not let you do anything to her.
出去
So get out.
艾米丽十分钟前就出发了 我也快了
Emily left ten minutes ago. I'm almost at the door.
我现在就出发
I'm going now.
我还在想别漏掉什么
I'm trying to think of what we're forgetting to bring.
都准备就绪了 一会儿见
I think we're all set. I'll see you soon.
好
Okay.
汉娜
Hanna...
你哪儿都不能去
You can't go anywhere right now.
你♥爸♥正在来的路上
Your father's on his way over.
他想和我们谈一谈
He wants to talk to us together.
你不给我好脸色看是一♥码♥事
You want to give me a hard time, that's one thing,
但你不能那么对待艾米丽
but you can't treat Emily like that.
我不能让这样的事发生
I'm not gonna let that happen.
这是我和艾米丽之间的事
What is going on is between emily and me,
-你就当不知道 -当不知道
- so just forget it. - Forget it?
两个我在乎的人 如今相互仇视
I'm just gonna watch two people I care about
而我坐视不管
rip into each other?
我是那样的人吗
Right. I'm gonna do that.
求你别插手了 这对大家都好
For everybody's sake, just stay out of it!
别插手什么 斯宾塞
Stay out of what, Spencer?
我们一起经历了那么多
After everything that's happened,
你居然站在这儿 告诉我有些事
how can you just stand there and tell me there's something
不该我知道
I'm not supposed to know about?
要怎么样 你才肯不管我的事
What do I have to do to make you leave me alone?
告诉我 找到铲子的那晚发生了什么
Tell me about the night you found the shovel.
我告诉过你
I told you. I told you what happened.
你说你们是被人设计的
Yeah, you said somebody tricked you into finding it,
我相信了你 但自从那晚以后
and I believe you, but ever since that night,
你们四个就表现得...
the four of you have been acting like...
表现得怎样
Acting like what?
就好像艾利还在操控着一切
Like Ali is still running things,
挑拨离间
playing you against each other.
今天在学校
Today at school,
你对艾米丽说话的口气与艾莉同出一辙
you sounded just like Ali when you talked to Emily.
詹娜总说 你想扳倒艾莉
Jenna always said that you wanted to take Ali down,
取代她
replace her.
事到如今 我算是信了
I didn't think that was true until today.
事情不是这样的
It's not like that.
那是怎么回事
Then what is it like?
我不能告诉你 别问了
I can'do this! Don't ask me!
斯宾塞
Spencer--
现在别问了 我今晚后跟你解释
No! Don't ask me now! Ask me after tonight.
一晚能有什么区别吗
What difference is one night gonna make?
一切都会改变 但现在你得放我走
It could change everything, but I need you to let me go.
而且你得保证不会跟踪我
And I need you to promise that you won't follow me.
再次祝贺你结婚了
Congratulations again on getting married.
谢谢
Thank you.
至少你不用把收到的礼物都退回了
Well, at least now you won't have to send back all your gifts.
汉娜
Hanna.
抱歉
Sorry.
汉娜 你不是这里唯一恼怒的人
You're not the only one that's angry here, Hanna.
恼怒之情四处弥漫
There's plenty of that to go around.
我们得把矛盾化解
That's something we're gonna deal with,
全家人一起面对解决
and we're gonna deal with it as a family.
哪个家庭
Which family?
这也是我们要解决的问题之一
That's one of the things we're gonna work on,
也正是我想跟你们当面谈的原因
which is why I wanted to talk to you at the same time, in person.
我做了些安排 我们要搬回玫瑰镇
I made some arrangements, we're moving back to Rosewood.
你们
"We"?
我 伊莎贝尔 和凯特
Me, Isabel, Kate.
凯特要搬来玫瑰镇
Kate's going to be in Rosewood?
她要来这里上学
Is she going to school here?
是的
Yes, she is.
爸 你怎么能这样对我
Dad, how could you do that to me?
因为他爱你
Because he loves you...
这样他就能陪伴在你身边
And this way he can be near you.
汤姆 我说的对吗
Isn't that right, Tom?
天呐 他跟你父母坦白了
Oh, my god. He told your parents?
对
Yeah.
然后呢
What happened?
他们让我呆在房♥间
They sent me to my room.
不不 这可不妙
No. No, this is not good.
我会想办法出去的 汉娜在哪
I'll get out somehow. Where's Hanna?
我希望她已经在来的路上了
On her way, I hope.
我快到了 你先别进去 -斯宾塞
你是要出去见他吗
Are you going to see him?
不是
No.
但我要出去
But I have to get out.
你最好走这条路
You better go this way.
有些可以攀的地方
There's handholds.
不过最后的四英尺 你得跳下去
You're gonna have to drop the last four feet, though.
你就是这样偷溜出去的吗
Is this how you sneak out of the house?
我多年的逃走路线
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表