五星级度♥假♥区♥一周游
A week at a five-star resort,
你姐姐居然自带零食节省开支
and your sister cuts corners by bringing her own snacks.
你也应该一起去的
You could've gone, too, you know.
不可能 我太忙了 刚电♥话♥里的是谁
No way, I'm too busy. Who was that on the phone?
青少年联盟委员会的
Oh, just some yahoo from
某个无礼的人打电♥话♥来拉捐款
the Junior League Board asking for donations.
你听起来很生气
You sounded angry.
对 我告诉他们
Well, I told them I already bought
我已经买♥♥了很多时装秀的票
a dozen tickets to the fashion show.
难道我们就没点咸的东西了吗
Don't we have anything salty?
爸 你不该吃咸的东西
Dad, you're not supposed to have salt.
你不该把我管得这么紧
You're not supposed to watch me so closely.
有事就到书房♥找我
I'll be in my study if you need me.
我是杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯
This is Jessica Delaurentis.
请在滴声后留言
Please leave a message after the beep.
对 我当时拿了一张名片
Yeah, I took a business card,
应该落在德克萨斯了
but I think I left it there in Texas.
对 可能在床底下
Yeah, you'll probably find it under the bed.
我能跟他说几句吗
Can I talk to him?
好 等等 等一下
Yeah, hang on. Hang on one sec.
艾米丽要跟你说话
Emily wants to talk to you.
论文交之前 我想先发给你看看
Hey. I wanna e-mail you my paper before I hand it in.
下周
Next week.
你有空吗
Do you have time?
太好了 谢谢你 爸
Okay, perfect. Thanks, dad.
我只是想他了
I just miss him.
你三天前刚从德克萨斯回来
You were just in Texas three days ago.
我知道 但分隔两地太痛苦了
I know, but it wasn't easy leaving.
妈 要不你下次去爸那儿待久一点
Mom, what if you stayed with dad a little longer next time?
比如一整个礼拜吗
You mean, like, for maybe a whole week?
也许可以待到暑假
Maybe until summer vacation.
亲爱的 我不能把你一个人留在这儿
Honey, I can't leave you here by yourself.
妈 我现在忙得不可开交
Mom, I'm really busy right now.
跟你一起吃早饭 你把午饭给我
I see you at breakfast, you hand me my lunchbag,
然后到晚饭之前 我都不在家
and then I'm gone until dinner.
晚上你睡着很久了 我还在做作业
I do my homework until way after you're asleep.
听你这么说 我好像自动贩卖♥♥机
When you say it like that, I sound like a vending machine.
你绝对不是自动贩卖♥♥机
You're not a vending machine,
但你也不再是我的司机
but you're also not my chauffeur
或者保姆了
or my baby-sitter anymore.
我可以借住在朋友家
I could stay with a friend
然后六月份去找你和老爸
and then join you and dad in June.
我会考虑一下的
You know what, I'll think about it.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Good night.
他当时正大吼大叫
He was, like, yelling yelling.
慢慢说 我咖啡还没喝呢
Slow down, I haven't had coffee.
我只是想喝点咖啡
Kind of just wanted to drink it,
这满得都可以游泳了
not swim laps.
等等
Wait.
你说你♥爸♥在电♥话♥里吼艾莉的妈妈
Your dad was yelling at Ali's mom?
为什么 你问他了吗
Why? Did you ask him about it?
问了 但他没说实话
Yeah, but he, like, lied lied.
为什么要对你撒谎
Why would he lie?
关键是杰森到底怎么了
The real question is what's really going on with Jason?
他之前说自己是独自住在
He told me that he was
那栋令人毛骨悚然的房♥子里
in that creepy house alone,
但那天楼上的窗户后面的确有人
but there was somebody else in that upstairs window,
绝不是我臆想出来的
and I was not just imagining it.
但那不是伊恩
But it wasn't Ian.
好吧 那是谁 或是什么东西
Okay, so who? What?
他肯定藏了些什么
He's hiding something.
除非是吸血鬼
You don't paper over windows
否则谁会把窗户用纸糊起来
unless you're a vampire.
我不知道
I don't know, okay?
也许跟外界隔离是他面对这一切的方式
Maybe shutting out the world is just how he copes!
谁能明白他现在的感受
Who knows what he's feeling right now.
显然你能明白
Well, apparently you.
我只想讲点人情 斯宾塞
I'm just trying to be human, Spence,
他失去了他妹妹
Okay, he lost his sister.
怎么了
What?
刚收到一封艾莉妈妈的邮件
Just got an e-mail from Ali's mom.
邮件说什么
What does it say?
不知道 我不敢打开
I don't know. I'm too scared to open it.
你觉得她会不会知道
Do you think she knows that
是我昨晚打电♥话♥过去 又挂掉的
I called and hung up last night?
不会
No.
我也收到了她的邮件
I just got the same e-mail.
为什么艾莉的妈妈想与我们共进午餐
Why does Ali's mom wanna have lunch with us?
他们对菜单做了一些不错的调整
Oh, they've made some nice changes to the menu, haven't they?
汉娜 你要点什么
Hanna, what are you gonna order?
中式鸡肉沙拉
Ahem, um, Chinese chicken salad.
艾莉森最爱的菜
Alison's favorite.
杰森搬回来住 你肯定很开心
You must be really happy that Jason's moved back.
开心 我已经不再把那儿当家了
Happy? I don't even think of that as our house anymore.
其实我们都觉得杰森搬回来住
Actually, we all thought Jason moving back
有点奇怪
was kind of odd.
杰森分到了家里的财产
Jason came into family money,
要怎么用是他自己的事
and it's his choice what to do with it.
他肯定有他自己的想法
He definitely marches to his own drummer,
我的俩孩子都是这样 曾经的俩孩子
both my kids do. Did.
知道吗
You know what?
本来我想等到吃完午餐的 但...
I was gonna wait until after lunch, but...
何必要干等着呢
now I'm thinking, "Why wait?"
艾莉给你们看过这些吗
Did Ali ever show you these?
我知道你喜欢这件 艾米
I know you like this one, Em.
看起来很性感吧
Don't I look hot?
那些羽毛太漂亮了
Those feathers are really pretty.
这件超有弹力
This stretch-side is to die.
我可以试试吗
Can I try it on?
也没有那么大的弹性
There's not that much stretch.
这样很好 不是吗
It's a nice haul, right?
每件都是独一无二的 都是属于我的
All one-of-a-kind, and all mine...
就像你们一样
Just like you guys.
这些是她亲自选的
She picked these out.
没错
She did. And...
真遗憾了她没机会穿上这些衣服了
it's a shame that she won't get to wear them.
我短时间内清理了很多东西出去
You know, I gave so much away so fast.
艾莉的爸爸认为这会有所帮助
Ali's father thought that it would help,
但有些东西是我怎么也无法...
but there were certain things that I just couldn't...
我听说你们四个在准备时装秀
And when I heard that the four of you were doing the show,
就想 "如果能由艾莉最好的朋友
I thought, "Wouldn't it be nice if Ali's dream
来实现她的梦想 就再好不过了"
could be realized, at least, by her best friends?"
我太不懂您的意思
Um, I don't really know what you're asking.
迪劳伦提斯太太
Mrs. Delaurentis,
你是想让我们在时装秀上
are you asking us to wear these?
穿上这些衣服吗
In the fashion show?
艾利一定会很乐意这样的
Ali would've loved it.
毕竟你们四个使她仍活在人们的心中
It's the four of you that are keeping her memory alive.
请答应我
Please say yes.
我不会穿的 做不到
I won't. I can't.
为什么
Why not?
因为这样很诡异 太怪了
Because it's freaky. And weird!
我们不能穿着她的衣服招摇过市啊
We can't just march around in her clothes.
感觉她尸骨未寒似的
It feels like we just buried her.
艾莉森从没穿过这些衣服
Alison never wore them.
她试穿过了 这就够恐怖了
Well, she tried them on. Freaky enough.
汉娜 这是对她的悼念
Hanna, it's a tribute.
放映几张艾利的照片 播她喜欢的歌♥
Some pictures of Ali, a couple songs that she liked?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表