电♥话♥记录里的那个人 用分机听 做好记录
我陷得太深了
I'm in way too deep.
我必须有所行动
I had to do something.
我别无选择
I-I don't have a choice.
总会有解决办法的
We always have choices.
不 我不该这么蠢的
No, no. I should have known better.
我...我深陷其中
I just... I just got sucked in,
那感觉就像...
and it made me feel like...
就像我终于有了某种力量
like I finally had some power,
现在我摆脱不了 除非...
and now I-I just can't make this go away without...
是卢卡斯
That's Lucas!
我从不想伤害任何人 但我必须这么做
I never wanted to hurt anybody, but now I have to.
别着急
Take a breath.
也许我能帮你想个办法
Maybe I can help you come up with a solution.
不 只有一个办法
No, there is only one solution,
而且可能会惨不忍♥睹
and it's not gonna be pretty.
我知道该怎么做
I know what I have to do.
只是 我不喜欢这么做
I just... hate to do it.
汉娜
Hanna.
别管那个蝴蝶结了
This is more important than a perfect bow.
听我们说
Just listen to us.
我们都听到了
We both heard the voice.
电♥话♥那头肯定是卢卡斯
It was definitely Lucas on the other end.
不 你们听到了你们想听的
No, you both heard what you wanted to hear.
卢卡斯是能弄到非法爆竹
Lucas may be able to get his hands on illegal firecrackers,
但这并不意味着他是A的邪恶小跟班
but that doesn't mean he's "A's" evil elf.
汉娜 你也不清楚真♥相♥
Hanna, you don't know that, okay?
卢卡斯跟詹娜一样痛恨艾莉森
Lucas hated Alison just as much as Jenna did.
她很轻易就能收买♥♥他
She could have easily recruited him.
无需大费口舌
It wouldn't take a whole lot of persuasion.
不 他一直对我非常够义气
No. He has been an incredible friend to me.
先是把凯勒带回到镇子里
He brought Caleb back to town.
现在又帮我办派对
He's now helping me throw this party.
他是在利用你 赢得你的信任
So he can play you. So he can gain your trust.
据我们所知
I mean, for all we know,
他每次看到我们 就像艾莉森还在似的
he still sees Alison whenever he looks at us.
不 他早就不计较了
No, he's over that.
好吧 也许是A在对卢卡斯施压
Okay, well, maybe "A" is pressuring Lucas
就像对我们一样
just like "A" did with us.
如果A抓住了他的把柄
I mean, if "A" has something on him--
你们把电♥话♥内容录下来了吗
Did you record this conversation?
还有其他的证据吗
Do you have any other proof?
当然没有
No, of course not.
那就别管了
Well, then, drop it.
汉娜 在温室里的那个人就是卢卡斯
Hanna! It was Lucas that was in the greenhouse.
是他不小心掉了手♥机♥
That's who dropped the phone.
你的车撞上的就是他
That's who you hit with your car.
是吗
Really?
你从电♥话♥里还看到他身上的伤了吗
Did you see bruises through the telephone, too?
这么久以来 卢卡斯一直在支持我
Lucas has had my back for a long time, okay?
他也许对艾莉森有些许不满
He may have had an axe to grind with Alison,
但我们又何尝不是呢
but which one of us didn't?
-汉娜 -不 别说了
- Hanna. - No. Just leave it alone.
再怎么样也不可能是他
He's too easy of a target.
喂
Hello?
以斯拉
Ezra.
你不该打来的
You shouldn't be calling here.
我知道 我只是想听听你的声音
No, I-I know. I really needed to hear your--
我明白
I know.
我也是
Me too.
但你不能再给我打电♥话♥了
But you can't call here anymore.
只有她一个人吗
Was she alone?
车里还有别人跟詹娜一起去波士顿吗
Was there anybody else in that car going to Boston with Jenna?
我不知道
I have no idea.
本该是我跟她一起坐车走的
That was supposed to be me in that car with her.
后来怎么了
What happened?
不知道
I don't know.
她突然冲我发起火来 托比
She turned on me, Toby.
她经常如此
She does that.
我都是按她的意思行事
All I ever did was everything she asked me to do,
突然 她就觉得这远远不够
and one day, she decides that's not enough.
詹娜如果不再需要你
When Jenna doesn't need people anymore,
她就会一脚把你踢开
she gets rid of them.
我只是告诉她 这个小镇不适合她
All I said was, this town is not good for her,
希望我们可以一起离开
and I just wish we could get out of here--
到别处继续生活
y-you know, move on.
或许她还忙着找人算旧账呢
Maybe she's having too much fun settling scores.
你的继妹非常坚强好吗
Hey, your stepsister's been through a lot, all right?
如果是我失明了 一切都要从零开始
If it were me and I had to learn everything all over again,
我肯定一蹶不振
I'd be curled up in some corner.
和她相比 我们都是懦夫
She makes the rest of us look like cowards.
我从未质疑过她的能力
I never questioned her strength,
只是她用错了地方而已
just how she uses it.
那是因为你不理解她
Yeah, well, you don't understand her.
没错 我是不理解她
You're right, I don't.
不过她貌似找到理解她的新朋友了
But it looks like she found some new friends who do.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
她的新朋友是谁
Who are her friends?
放手吧 加勒特 我就放手了
You could just walk away, Garrett. I did.
我们的区别就在于 我爱她
The difference is, I'm in love with her.
而且如果需要我再次证明这点的话
And if I have to keep proving that to her,
我会的
I will.
你确定它们在这吗
Are you sure they're up here?
是的 我妈在我爸
Yes. My mom bought, like,
四十岁生日时 买♥♥了一堆提基火炬
a zillion tiki torches for my dad's 40th,
提基火炬 一种夏威夷火把
所以它们肯定在这
so they've got to be up here somewhere.
就因为这一身灰 还得再去洗个澡
So was it worth taking a second shower for?
这都是些什么
What is all this stuff?
我祖母的家具
Well, the furniture is my nana's,
还有蜘蛛 它们常驻在此
And the spiders, they came with the house.
外卖♥♥送来了 你接着找 我就回来
That's the food. Keep looking, I'll be right back.
好的
Okay.
汉娜
Hanna?
我的上帝
Oh, my god.
A来过这
"A"'s been up here.
汉娜 是你吗
Hanna, is that you?
是我
It's me.
你到这干什么
What are you doing here?
找些工具
Looking for some tools.
做什么
Why?
要挂生日横幅
To hang the birthday banner.
没错 但 为什么来这找
Yeah, but... why up here?
你怎么知道要上这儿来找东西
How did you... even know to come up here?
我就是觉得 这里应该会有
I just... figured they would be stored up here.
你知道 有些人
You know, some people...
有些人就是会把工具放在阁楼上
Some people like to store their tools in the attic.
没错
Yeah.
我们不会
We don't.
我们要去接迈克吗
Did Mike need us to pick him up?
不用 加文的妈妈会送他回家
No. Gavin's mom was gonna take him home.
他们路上会去吃披萨
They were gonna stop and get a pizza.
我觉得 我们还是另找餐厅吧
You know what? We'll eat somewhere else.
-拜伦 -不 又不是就这一家餐厅
- Byron. - No, there are other restaurants.
艾瑞亚 走吧 别挡着人家大门口
Aria, come on, we're not staying here.
老妈
Mom.
还是去别的地方吧
Let's just go somewhere else.
艾瑞亚
Aria.
艾瑞亚 快来 我们得走了
Aria. Come on, we're walking.
我很高兴你来电了
I'm glad you called.
我随时恭候你的再次来电
I'm here if you need to speak again.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表