Hi.
好久不见
Haven't seen you in a while.
我现在不经常去霍利斯大学了
I don't really get over to hollis anymore.
在这儿有很多事要处理
Have things to do around here.
你借我那本艾薇·邓巴的书还在我这里
So, I still have that Ivy Dunbar book that you lent me.
那本散文 你说过那本书很珍贵的
The essays. I know that you said it's pretty rare,
我应该还给你的
so you probably want that back.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
不急 我知道书在你那儿就行了
No rush. As long as I know you have it.
在我这里 我很喜欢她的文笔
I do. I really like her writing.
我就知道你喜欢
Yeah. I knew you would.
迈克 你能不能去把这个扔了
Mike, would you-- would you go...?
没问题
Sure.
你还好吗
How are you?
-没什么感觉 -实在对不起
- Numb. - Look, I'm sorry.
艾瑞亚 别
- Aria - No.
我不知道怎么做了
I can't handle it.
我妈妈认为你和斯宾塞
My mom thinking that you were with Spencer--
别紧张 她没告诉别人
Don't worry, she hasn't told anybody.
我们和警♥察♥周♥旋♥已经
The trouble with the police--
我不能再让你遭遇这些坏事
I can't let anything bad happen to you.
艾瑞亚 有些坏事已经发生了
Aria, something bad has happened.
你不让我见你
You won't let me see you--
我们得走了
Well... we gotta go.
我也要走了
Yeah, I gotta go too.
见到你很高兴 迈克
It was great seeing you, Mike.
菲兹老师
Mr. Fitz.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
你说你不来了是什么意思
What do you mean you're not coming?
我已经到了 我在等你
I'm here.I'm waiting for you.
我先挂了 一会儿再打给你
Um, I should probably go. We'll talk later.
你是来教驾驶课的吗
Are you back for more drivers ed?
实际上我来是想见珍娜的
Uh, actually I was hoping to see Jenna,
但是她今天待在家里
but she's staying home today.
你们这对儿真是有意思
You two make an interesting couple.
有人跟你们说过吗
Has anybody ever mentioned that?
我还是更喜欢
I mean, I liked it better
你们俩对恋情守口如瓶的状态
when you guys were keeping it a big secret.
现在 神秘感都消失了
Now all the mystery's gone.
我们的感情从来不算秘密 私事而已
It was never secret. It was private.
等时机恰当
When the time was right,
自然会公之于众的
we let people know.
没错 时机是最重要的
Yeah, well, timing is everything.
我感觉你跟我说话
You keep saying things to me
总是话里有话
like they're supposed to mean something.
不不 只是觉得有些事很有意思
No, no, just that it's teresting,
你懂的 时机问题
you know, the timing of things.
比如杀了艾莉的铲子出现的时机
Like the shovel that killed Ali turns up,
碰巧是你俩牵着手走在镇广场的时候
and all of a sudden you two are holding hands in the town square.
听着 两件事同事发生
Look, just because two things happen at the same time
并不代表它们之间有关系
Doesn't mean they're connected.
你很了解事情之间的关系 不是吗
Well, you know all about things being connected, don't you?
你说这句话是什么意思呢
Again, is that supposed to mean something?
你对这些关系都心知肚明
You know all about connections.
比如 你和詹娜
Like you're connected to Jenna
和伊恩 和杰森的关系
And Ian and Jason...
你们是同一个社团的成员
Almost like you guys are members of the same club.
还有 杰森去哪了呢
Hey, where is Jason, anyways?
从我们被捕那晚起 就没人见过他了
Nobody's seen him since the night we were arrested.
他当时还去了警局
He was at the police station,
之后突然就消失了
and then all of a sudden he's gone...
当晚你也在的
You were there that night.
你知道是怎么回事吗
Do you have any ideas?
也许他受够你和你那些朋友了
Maybe he got tired of you and your friends
于是他就走了 和沙利文医生一样
And he just went away... like Dr. Sullivan.
我的血液指标都正常了
All my blood levels are good,
溃疡已经得到控制
the ulcer's completely under control.
我完全可以游泳了
I'm totally okay to swim again.
你看 没有运动限制
See? No exercise restrictions.
非常好 艾米丽
That's really great, Emily.
我明天就可以来训练
I can be at practice tomorrow.
我希望我们能把问题圆♥满♥解决
I hope we can work something out.
问题已经解决了
It's already worked out.
我现在身体很健康 不用吃药了
I've got a clean bill of health.
报告已经在你手里了
You've got it right in your hand.
现在不只是你的健康问题了 艾米丽
It's not just about your health, Emily.
做游泳队员是荣誉 不是权利
Being on a team is a privilege, not a right.
你懂我的意思 对吧
You know what I'm talking about, don't you?
我的社区劳役马上就要完成了
I'm almost finished with community service.
我们得考虑一下你归队会对团队的影响
We have to think about what it means to the team--
以及我们让你回来
The sort of signal it sends
会给其他学校传递怎样的信息
to the other schools if we let you back.
你究竟想告诉我什么呢
What exactly are you telling me?
我想告诉你 这不是我说了算的
I'm telling you it's not my call.
我需要请示校长
I have to talk to the principal.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这是我对冯内古特的课外研究报告
Um, this is my extra-credit report on Vonnegut.
谢谢
Thank you.
这样可以吗
So it's okay?
我很期待读到它
I look forward to reading it.
-喂 -不好思
- Hey! - Sorry.
住手
Stop it!
我给你们解决的争端已经够多了
I'm tired of making allowances for you guys.
你们不是好朋友吗 快回座位去
You're supposed to be friends. Now go sit down.
你一直是我的最爱 想做笔交易吗 -A
敢于对生活说"yes"
我这星期以来第一次见他
It's the first time I see him in a week
却是什么话都说不出来
And I can't say anything.
因为迈克在旁边吗
Because of Mike?
不是 我就是 没话说
No, 'cause I just... I can't.
那你没别的办法了
There was nothing you could do.
和他分手吧
You had to break up with him.
我知道
I know.
我们都想保护身边的人免受A的伤害
We've all got somebody we want to protect from "A."
更何况
And on top of all that,
还有前女友洁姬这个麻烦
you've got Jackie the ex to worry about.
他对她究竟是什么态度呢
What did he ever see in her, anyway?
我不知道
I have no idea.
也许她是个"晚期发作型"精神病呢
Maybe she was a late-onset psycho.
反正我们得小心这个洁姬
Well, we'll take care of Jackie,
但目前我们只要照斯宾塞的话做就好
But right now we just have to do what spencer said,
一次只解决一件事 好吗
just slay one dragon at a time. Okay?
好的
Okay.
今晚 十点
我又找到一张
Hey. I found another one.
-不是吧 -有什么可意外的
- Oh, no. - What can I say,
你在路边站了一个月
You were on the side of the road for a month
手♥机♥满大街都是
And there are a lot of cellphones in the world.
人人都会拍照
People take pictures.
可他们为什么非得拍我
But why do they have to take pictures of me
穿着橘色犯人服捡啤酒罐的照片呢
in an orange jumpsuit picking up beer cans?
这张并不是难看
This one wasn't so bad.
你看过了
You looked at them?!
我必须先看过
I have to look at them if
才能找到并把它们删掉啊
I'm gonna find them and get them taken down.
给我看看
Show 'em to me.
不不 别给我看
No, no. Don't show them to me.
好吧 给我看看
Okay, let me look.
那是什么
What's that?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
天呐 我就像一只精神紊乱的橙色棒冰
Oh, god, I look like a demented creamsicle.
照片明天就会被删掉了
It'll be down by tomorrow.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表