《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"
沙利文医生
Doctor Sullivan.
她不在家
She's not here.
看来昨天晚上她也没回家
Looks like she didn't come home last night, either.
我送托比出门 回来后
I walked toby outside and when I came back inside,
它就在这里了
it was here.
我们还有5个小时服从这些阴森的洋娃娃
We have five hours to obey our chucky dolls.
我爸回玫瑰镇时
When my dad came back to Rosewood,
他和我妈妈旧情复燃
He hooked up with my mom.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
我还以为我们对彼此的感觉是一样的呢
I thought we felt the same way about each other.
你应该跟一个能与你坦诚相待的人在一起
You deserved to be with somebody who can be honest with you.
对不起
So I'm sorry.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我认为你该离开霍里斯大学
I think you need to leave Hollis.
你今天和诺埃尔·卡恩在聊什么
What were you and Noel Kahn talking about today?
就是那个你很欣赏的英文老师
The english teacher, the one that you think is so great
他跟某个学生在闹绯闻
is having a thing with one of his students.
艾瑞亚 你听说过这事吗
Aria, have you heard anything about this?
我不会离开霍里斯 但你要离开以斯拉了
I'm not leaving Hollis, but you are leaving Ezra.
如果被斯宾塞的父母发现
If Spencer's parents find out about this,
他们会毁了你的
they will ruin you.
我按你的意思都做到了
I've done everything you've asked me to do.
这是一组经纬度坐标
Those are a set of latitude and longitude coordinates.
沙利文医生
Dr. Sullivan!
这下面有东西
There's something down there.
A陷害我们
"A" set us up!
证据是不会说谎的
Evidence doesn't lie.
我们一直都知道犯案凶器是什么
We've known all along what the murder weapon was.
今晚抓住了你们带着它
Tonight we caught you with it.
真想现在就能亲眼看看那几个贱♥人♥
I wish I could see those bitches right now.
都结束了 詹娜
It's over, Jenna.
现在没任何线索能把我们同那晚联♥系♥起来了
There's nothing left that can link us to that night.
她活该那样死去
She deserved to die like that.
铃儿响叮当
Ding, dong, bell,
快来人救命啦
somebody help.
小骗子们出事啦
Pretty little liars have lied yourself.
偷偷进公园 摸黑把坑挖
Sneak to the park, dig in the dark.
谎话一连篇 用心何其险
Telling little lies to make their mark.
一个月之后
还有一个半小时就解放了
Only an hour and thirty minutes to go.
我觉得都不只两小时
I think it's more like two hours,
还好不是我计时
but who's counting?
你还剩多少个小时
How many hours you got left?
六个月
Six months.
当然了 你妈妈又不是大律师
Sure your momma's not a big-shot lawyer
即使是破坏证物
Getting you and your pals community service
也只要参加社区劳役就够了
for tampering with evidence.
你不是说她们杀了人吗
I thought you said they killed somebody.
那是警♥察♥的推断
That's what the cops think,
但他们没有证据
but the cops can't prove it.
警♥察♥都是傻的
Cops are stupid.
我们什么也没做
We didn't do anything.
别跟她们讲话
Don't talk to them.
我想跟谁说话就跟谁说
I'll talk to anybody I want to.
不行
No, you won't.
谁能拦我
And who's gonna stop me?
你们两个都闭嘴
Both of you just shut up.
我不想再听了
I don't want to hear it anymore.
你有没有考虑过我的想法
Did you at least think about my idea?
被逮捕的时候就知道是个糟糕主意了
It was a bad idea when they arrested us,
现在也是
it's a bad idea now.
我们好不容易找到了有利的证据
We finally have something solid.
为什么不加以利用
Why won't you use it?
因为跟毒蛇是做不了交易的
Because you can't make a deal with a rattlesnake.
如果你有毒蛇需要的东西就可以
You can if you have something the rattlesnake wants.
能不要再提蛇了吗
Can we stop talking about snakes?
听我说
Listen to me.
我们不会跟A做任何的交易
We're not going to be making any kind of a deal with "A."
就这么定了
That's final.
那是你吧
Maybe for you.
我们几个可没有律师♥父♥母
The rest of us don't have lawyers for parents.
这话什么意思
Meaning what?
你妈妈的确帮我们交涉成功
Meaning your mom may have gotten us a deal,
但只要警方想到办法指控我们杀害了艾莉
but if they ever figure out a way to charge us for killing Ali,
你妈会为了救你牺牲我们
she'll throw the rest of us under the bus to save you...
而你也不会阻止她的
and you'd let her.
别打了
You guys, stop!
斯宾塞 够了
Whoa! Spencer, stop!
你就不能对她文明点吗
Can you at least try to be civil to her?
我已经很文明了
I am civil.
汉娜 当你和艾米丽共处一室时
Hanna, when you and Emily walk into the same room
火♥药♥味就浓的不得了
the smoke alarms go off.
如果艾米丽的父母把她带回德克萨斯州
If Emily's parents had taken her back to Texas,
认罪协议就会无效
the plea bargain would have fallen apart,
你可能就得进监狱
you might have gone to jail.
无论你们俩之间发生了什么
Whatever it is that happened between the two of you--
老爸的婚礼搞砸之后 你跟他通过话吗
Have you talked to dad since the big event?
当然
Yes.
他跟我说话还是阴阳怪气的
He still seems mad when he talks to me.
因为他还在生气
Because he's angry.
他很生气 伊莎贝尔很生气
He's angry, Isabel's angry--
我真搞不懂你怎么会做出这些事
I'm still trying to figure out why you did what you did.
我必须阻止那婚礼
I had to stop it.
你能阻止了婚礼
You stopped the wedding
但你阻止不了他们的婚姻
but you didn't stop the marriage.
他回巴尔的摩不还是举♥行♥了婚礼
He went back to Baltimore and got married anyway.
在法♥院♥举♥行♥的婚礼也算啊
Yeah, in some court justice's office.
妈 至少贱♥人♥凯特
Mum, at least creepy Kate
没法在招待会上显摆了
didn't get to show off at the reception.
-早上好 -早上好 艾米丽
- Good morning. - Good morning, Emily.
社区劳役要结束了 感觉怎么样
So, how does it feel to be done with community service?
还没
Almost done.
在公园里出了点问题
There was a problem in the park.
我和斯宾塞还要再做两周
Spencer and I have to do an extra two weeks.
或许到时候所有事情都会回归常态了
Well, maybe then things can get back to normal for all of you.
我已经不清楚常态的定义是什么了
I don't really know what normal is anymore.
和汉娜住在同一屋檐下
Having you and Hanna under the same roof,
对你们俩来说都不太容易
I know how hard this has been for both of you.
但我不想看着你们四个渐行渐远
I hate to see the four of you drifting apart.
我真的希望你们的关系能
I was really hoping there's be some kind of...
缓和点
thaw by now.
我不觉得汉娜和其他女孩会这么想
I don't think that's something Hanna and the other girls want.
你的传真
Fax is for you.
那么 你喜欢这个人吗
So, you like this guy?
还行吧
He's okay.
他实在太老了 但他人不坏
I mean, he's really old, but he's not a jerk.
他不像我第一个治疗师那样总是说废话
He doesn't make those listening noises like my first therapist.
他减低了我的药量
He dialed down my meds,
他看着我的时候 不像爸妈那样
and he doesn't look at me like I'm a bobblehead
把我当成脑残小孩
the way I catch mom and dad sometimes.
爸妈没把你当成脑残小孩
They do not look at you like you're a bobblehead.
真的吗 我现在还发现他们这么看我
Really? I still catch them looking.
你也这么看我
And you too.
我们只是希望你好起来
Well, we just want you to be okay.
要忍♥受别人期待着你变成僵尸
That's tough to do with people waiting for you
之类的东西 是很难的
to turn into a zombie or something.
我觉得你更有可爱的狼人气质
Hmm. I always saw you as more of the cute werewolf type.
你好
Hello.
你好 迈克 艾瑞亚
Hey, Mike. Aria.
嗨
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表