I didn't leave it. I was taking it with me.
我也可以把这个给你♥爸♥爸看看
I can show this to your father too.
你以为我会说话不算数吗
You think I won't do what I promised?
这是你的游戏 你自己选的规则
This is your game. You picked the rules.
她威胁要毁掉你的一切
She said she'd destroy you.
说要去找我爸 让他炒了你
She'd go to my dad, and he'd have you fired.
至少我知道分手的原因了
At least I know why you broke up with me.
在遇到洁姬前 我并没有意识到
You know, before Jackie, I don't think I understood how...
我们所做的事有多危险
how dangerous it was what we were doing.
你是因为洁姬才提出分手的吗
Did you stop because of Jackie?
还是因为你害怕了
Or because you were afraid?
我是怕你出事
I was afraid for you.
我不想你受到伤害
I didn't want to see you get hurt.
在警局的时候
I should have told your mother
我就应该告诉你妈妈真♥相♥
the truth about us at the police station.
你尽力了
You tried.
我应该再努力一下
I should have tried harder.
但是 我看到她冰冷的眼神
But I saw that look in her eye,
好像在说 "我知道你干的好事"
that steely "I know what you've done" look,
我就退缩了
and I folded.
我知道那种表情
I know that look.
我该走了
I have to go.
艾瑞亚
Aria.
我不会让洁姬毁掉任何人任何事
I'm not gonna let Jackie destroy anything or anybody.
她会说到做到的
She means what she said.
你还相信我吗
You still trust me?
当然相信
Yeah, I do.
那么 今天下午你得和我去做一件事
Then there's something you and I need to do this afternoon.
好戏都被你错过了
You're missing all the action.
游泳池里氯太多了
Too much chlorine.
你对氯过敏吗
You allergic?
只是受不了 跟过敏还是有区别的
Intolerant. There's supposed to be a difference.
听着 我得感谢你
Hey, listen, I wanted to say thank you
感谢你在我不在的时候照顾汉娜
for keeping an eye on Hanna while I was away.
加州怎么样
How's California?
跟这里挺不一样的
Different.
你的新家呢
And the new family?
我还是觉得自己像个外来的交换生一样
I still sort of feel like a foreign exchange student,
但我很喜欢他们
but I like them.
他们似乎也挺喜欢我 所以
And they seem to like me, so...
你哪能不招人爱嘛
What's not to like?
你回来就不再走了吗
So, are you going back for good?
一言难尽
Hmm. It's complicated.
我妈妈放弃了她的抚养权
My mom gave up her parental rights.
这一点是无法改变的
You can't just change that.
那就交给律师嘛
Well, that's what lawyers are for.
我想我会一直待到这学年结束
I thought I would stay here and finish out the school year.
-然后呢 -学年结束的时候才知道
- And then what? - Figure it out when I finish.
但如果你不能收留我
But hey, if you can't put me up,
我完全可以再想其它办法
I'll totally figure something out.
完全没问题 非常欢迎你到我这住
No, you're more than welcome to stay with me.
我只是想知道你会待多久
I was just wondering how long you'd be around.
你想过将来吗
So, have you thought about the future?
卢卡斯 我确实欠你很多
Lucas, I owe you a lot,
但你现在说话像个辅♥导♥员似的
but right now you're talking like a guidance counselor.
你什么也不欠我的
You don't owe me anything.
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果不是你劝我回来
If you hadn't talked me into coming back to town,
这一切都不会发生
none of this would have happened.
我确实这么想过
Yeah, that thought did occur to me.
如果我有什么打算 都会让你知道的
If I make plans, you'll know about them.
我可不是你计划里的对象
I'm not the one you need to keep in your plans.
不用担心汉娜 好吗
Don't worry about Hanna, okay?
已经到最后一场比赛了 最后的兴奋点
Hey, it's last event, the last heat.
艾瑞亚呢 我们说好要一起做这件事的
Where is Aria? We said that we were gonna do this together.
抱歉 一言难尽
I'm sorry. It's complicated.
-这件事也是 -总之我来了 行了吧
- So is this. - I'm here, okay?
好了 人人为己吧
Okay, it's every man for himself.
我要杰森给艾瑞亚的那个盒子
I want the box that Jason gave Aria.
我们不可能给你
Well, you're not gonna get it.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 斯宾塞只会为自己着想
Guys, Spencer's only looking out for herself.
-我们得跟 -闭嘴 艾米丽
- We have to cut a deal with - Shut up, Emily.
-盒子在哪 -安全的地方
- Where is it? - It's safe.
-在哪儿 -别告诉她
- Where? - Don't tell her.
藏起来了
It's hidden,
除非我想 否则你不能找到的
and it stays hidden until I want it found.
你忘了
You forget,
我们可是从同一个人那学会了如何保守秘密
we all learned how to keep secrets from the same person.
我肯定能找到它
I bet I know where it is.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
今晚见 我最好的姐妹 -A
我想澄清一件事
I wanted to clarify something.
我们想告诉你们一件重要的事
We wanted to tell you something important.
我爱上了你们的女儿
I'm in love with your daughter.
我爱艾瑞亚
I love Aria.
今年开学前我们就认识了
We met before school started this year.
迈克 回楼上去
Mike, you should go back upstairs.
我想让你们明白的是
I wanted you to know that
这件事在艾瑞亚分到我的班上之前就开始了
this started before Aria was assigned to my class.
-什么开始了 -等一下
- What started? - Wait,
你说她被"分"到你的班上是什么意思
what do you mean, before she was "assigned" to your class?
她原本不是我的学生 然后
She wasn't my student...then.
她原本不是你的学生 然后呢
She wasn't your student then?
-这不可能是真的 -是的 真的
- This can't be true. - It is. Really.
我爱他
I love him.
这件事一直
This was going on...
你还是她老师的时候就爱上她了
This happened while you were her teacher?
-对 -你清楚你在说什么吗
- Yes. - Do you understand what your saying?
是的 我清楚
Yes, I do.
不 我认为你不清楚
No, I don't think you do,
因为如果你清楚
because if you did,
你就不会站在这里
you wouldn't be standing here.
你不敢
You wouldn't dare!
艾瑞亚 上楼去
Aria, go upstairs.
-带上迈克一起 -不
- Take Mike with you. - No.
不 我要待在这里
No, I'm staying here.
如果你告诉我们的都是真的
If this is true, what you're telling us
确实是真的
It is.
不
No!
我希望的结果是
What I'm hoping can happen is that--
不 结果是
No. What is gonna happen is,
你要离开这间房♥子 马上
you are gonna leave this house right now.
-蒙哥马利先生 -谈话结束
- Mr. Montgomery - End of conversation.
-爸爸 -艾瑞亚 不要
- Dad, just - Aria, no.
-拜伦 -我可不是在请求你
- Byron. - I am not asking you.
我在命令你
I am telling you.
迈克
Mike!
也许你该离开
Maybe you should go.
你知道这件事吗
You knew about this?
我不知道"这"件事
I did not know about "this".
我以为我知道的事是与斯宾塞·海斯汀有关的
I thought I knew about Spencer Hastings.
斯宾塞吗
Spencer.
没错 我看到他们在一起
Yes. I saw them together, and--
你也知道我听到的那些流言
You heard the same rumors I did.
-你也跟他谈过斯宾塞 -是的
- And you talked to him about Spencer? - Yes.
他当着你的面撒谎
And he lied to your face.
也许是我没给他机会说出真♥相♥
Well, maybe I didn't give him a chance to tell me the truth.
这跟说不说真♥相♥没关系
Well, this is not about telling the truth.
而是他的所作所为 他完蛋了
This is about what he did. He's finished.
这家伙休想翻身了
The man is finished.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表