剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
好极了
Bravo!
我妈就是不明白这一点
This is what my mother doesn't understand.
奥尔德所做的牺牲太多了
I mean, there is so much sacrifice and beauty in what Alder did.
你能相信她亲眼目睹了自己姐妹的谋杀吗
Can you believe that she witnessed her own sister's murder,
-就在她面前 -让开
- like right in front of her... - Out of my way! Move!
奇怪
That was weird.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
有什么奇怪的事吗
Is there anything weird going on?
阿比盖尔很友好算吗
Abigail's being nice to me.
我没想到你会来
Um, I didn't think you were coming.
错过见你的机会吗 不可能
And miss a chance to see you? No way.
走吧
Let's go.
塔利 阿比盖尔 格洛里 这是锡拉
Tally, Abigail, Glory, this is Scylla.
很高兴见到你们 女士们
Great to meet you, ladies.
这就是死灵法
So this is Necro.
这是高大西洋
And this is High Atlantic.
好吧 走吧
Okay. Yeah. Let's go.
等不及再次见面了
Just can't wait till we meet again.
有意思
Well, that was interesting.
你昨晚为什么不来
Why didn't you come last night?
但你让我错过了第三个铃♥声♥ 所以我要值守
had guard duty because you made me late for third bell.
我遇到了你认识的人 海伦·格雷夫斯
I met someone you know, though. Um, Helen Graves?
她怎么说我的
What did she say about me?
她说你需要时间来敞开心扉
She said you take a while to open up.
她告诉我为什么你们这么奇怪
And she told me why you guys are so weird.
-谁 -死灵法
- Who? - Necros.
你觉得我奇怪吗
You think I'm weird?
性感的奇怪
Like sexy weird.
我喜欢
I like it.
你要带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
我在找死去的东西
I'm looking for something dead.
嗯 你可以在这里选一具尸体
Yep, you should have your pick of that in here.
我是说最近死的东西 新鲜的尸体
I mean something recently dead. Something fresh.
为什么
Why?
我想给你看一个美丽的东西
I want to show you something beautiful.
这是死帽蕈
It's a deathcap.
在植物王国中 蘑菇占据了地下世界
In the kingdom of plants, mushrooms occupy the underworld.
它们不会真正死去
Nothing ever really dies.
生命变成死亡 死亡又变成生命
Life becomes death, which becomes life again,
一遍又一遍
over and over.
我妈真的死了
My mom is really dead.
抱歉 我知道这是个敏感话题
Sorry, I know it's a sensitive subject.
我只是想说
I just mean to say that
死亡比人们想象的要复杂
death is more complicated than people think.
不是固定的
It's not so cut and dry.
那天的事我很抱歉
And I'm sorry about the other day.
我不太喜欢谈论自己
I don't talk about myself very easily.
你需要多少时间都行
Take as much time as you need.
我以前被烧过
I've been burned before.
你真漂亮
You're so beautiful.
-锡拉也是名字吗 -希腊人吧
- What kind of name is Scylla? - Greek, I think.
-她真的很漂亮 -有点死亡的气息
- She's really pretty. - In a macabre sort of way.
伙计们
Guys.
外面有狂欢者
There's a spree out here!
还有一个气球
And there was a balloon.
大家待在室内 这里更安全
Everyone stay inside. We'll be safer in here.
-你们是护卫吗 -狂欢者以声音为媒介
- You're our protection? - The Spree operates through sound.
请待在屋内
Please stay inside.
你知道什么
What do you know?
你多大 12岁吗
How old are you, like 12?
-大家冷静 -不
- Everybody remain calm. - No!
-先生 我们在帮你 -扯淡
- Sir, we're trying to help you. - Bullshit!
这是女巫发动的袭击
It's witches that are committing these attacks.
是你们的同类
It's youkind of people.
离我远点
Step back from me right now.
别挡路 我不会待在这里
Get out of my way, m not staying here.
别碰我
Do not touch me.
你和狂欢者没什么区别
You're no different from the Spree.
这就是你
And this is how you...
我们今天失去了很多女儿
We all lost daughters today.
嗯 但那是我的亲生女儿
Yes, but I did, particularly.
不是吗 莎拉
Wouldn't you say, Sarah?
我是说这是我们所有人的损失
I merely meant that we all feel the loss.
我们应该如何应对这样的损失
And what are we going to do about this terrible feeling?
我们会找到她们 捆住她们
We will find them and hobble them
让她们闭嘴 把她们绳之以法
and mute them and bring them to justice.
怎么做
How?
我们的方法效果并不好
Our methods aren't working too well.
我理解你的悲伤
I understand your grief,
但我们已经尽力了
but we are doing everything we can.
也许是时候使用更极端的方法了
Perhaps it's time for more extreme methods.
你们应该看看塔利的样子
You should have seen Tally.
她说"离我远点 先生
She was very, "Step away from me, sir.
立刻 先生"
Now, sir!"
-太不可思议了 -等等 她对他使用风袭了
- It was incredible. - Wait, she Windstruck him?
就在披萨店
Across a fricking pizza restaurant.
-阿纳科斯蒂亚发现了吗 -没有
- Did Anacostia find out? - Nope.
多亏了一个好人
Thanks to a special somebody
在她进来时替我打了掩护
who covered for me when she walked in.
我听说有人向平民使用风袭了
I heard someone threw wind at a civilian.
-谢谢 -有我呢
- Thank you. - I got your back.
你们敢信
I mean, can you believe
有个傻小子放了个气球
that some dumb teenager released a balloon?
好傻
So dumb.
很高兴见到你的女朋友 雷尔
Awfully nice to meet your girlfriend, Raelle.
闭嘴
Stop.
-塔利 -天啊
- Tally. - Oh, my goddess!
正式成为女朋友啦
We're officially saying girlfriend!
我真的很喜欢她
I really like her.
我也是 小塔
Me too, Tal.
伙计们 我必须要说出来
You guys, I just have to say this.
我爱你们
I love you.
不 我是认真的 现在真的很难熬
No, I'm serious. These are terrible times.
我们发誓要保护的人并不信任我们
The people we were sworn to protect don't trust us.
有你们这帮姐妹真是值了
Just saying, a soldier couldn't ask for better sisters.
我很荣幸能和你们一起服役
I am deeply honored to serve with each of you.
淡定 妹子
Easy, girl.
说这话有点为时过早了
Maybe this is the littlest bit premature.
我是认真的
I mean it.
我做了正确的选择 是的
I made the right choice. I did.
你们是我的好姐妹
You're my witches.
你们是我的好姐妹
You're my witches!
-好吧 塔利 -来
- Okay, Tally. - Come on!
她是我的人了
She's mine.
你确定吗
是的
Positive.
接下来怎么办
What do I do next?
坚持到底
我们什么时候会被解救
When will we be extracted?
难说
要快 我有点不耐烦了
Make sure it's soon. I'm getting impatient.
靠近点
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表