剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
你为什么要铭记她们
I don't get why you're so impressed.
女佣事件很吓人啊
The whole Biddy thing is creepy.
你错了
You're wrong.
从数千人中被选中
It's an incredible honor to be called,
接受召唤站在奥尔德将军身边
to be chosen out of thousands
是一件多么光荣的事情
to stand with General Alder in that way?
她们应该受到尊敬
They should be revered.
我没什么敬畏心
Yeah, well, I've never really been big on revering things.
夸特梅因军士找到了一个候选人
Sergeant Quartermain has found a candidate.
她在等我们回来
She awaits our return.
阿比盖尔人呢
I wonder where Abigail is.
把手放在脑后 士兵
Hands behind your head, soldier.
阿古斯丁 你能帮忙望风吗
你让我值守
好吧
你可以看
你怎么会这个
How did you know to do that?
我在《起床号♥》读过
I read about it in Reveille.
军队杂♥志♥ 你还看那个
The Army magazine? You read that?
梅·克雷文
That was May Craven,
我母亲的同名者
my mother's namesake,
她和奥尔德在阿波马托克斯战斗过
who fought with Alder at Appomattox.
现在只剩你了
Only you now?
是啊
Yeah.
所以我妈不想让我参军
That's why my mom didn't want me to enlist.
我姐获得了豁免权
My cousin had a dispensation.
但是当她十八岁的时候 她和你一样响应了召唤
But when her eighteenth came, she said the words, just like you.
她是我认识的最勇敢的人
She's the bravest person that I've ever known.
你让我想起了她
You remind me a lot of her.
她战死了吗
Did she fall in combat?
还在撞人和踢人呢
Still throwing shoulders and kicking ass.
响应♥召♥唤是正确的选择 塔利
You did the right thing when you answered the call, Tally.
不用怀疑
Never doubt it.
雷尔 走吗
Raelle, you coming?
我一会过去
I'll catch up.
-想我吗 -一直在想呢
- Miss me? - Yeah. Always.
你家人在上面吗
Is your family on this thing?
不 我的家族史很复杂
No. My family history is complicated.
这个家族狗屁没什么意思
You know, there's more to the place than this family bullshit.
走吧
Come on.
就在这里 华雷斯战役
It was here, at the Battle of Juarez,
第二次墨西哥战争期间
during the Second Mexican War,
斯威斯家族真的站出来了
that the Swythe family really came into our own.
玛德琳·斯威斯就在这一天
This was the day that Madeline Swythe
带领一群勇敢的女巫吟唱暴风雨
led a brave company of witches in singing up a storm
改变了战争的进程
that changed the course of the war.
战斗持续了好几天
The battle had raged for days.
因为领导不力 在一次灾难性的步兵冲锋后
But after a disastrous, and poorly led infantry charge
美国♥军♥队陷入混乱
threw the American forces into chaos,
玛德琳带领姐♥妹♥们♥抵达山顶
Madeline led her sisters to the top of a hill
将天♥怒♥降临在敌人身上
and called down the fury of the heavens on the enemy,
驱散他们 确保胜利
scattering them and securing the victory.
-谎言 -好戏开始了
- Lies. - Here we go.
斯威斯家族
The same lies that
过去两个世纪
the Swythes have been telling about this battle
一直在扭曲这场战斗的真♥相♥
for the past two centuries.
到此为止了
That stops now.
玛德琳那天帮忙吟唱了暴风雨
It is true that Madeline Swythe helped to sing a storm that day.
但她不是华雷斯战役的女英雄
But she is not the heroine of Juarez.
这两个人怎么回事
What is it about these two?
我很喜欢看她们吵架
I love it when they get going.
就像看歌♥剧一样
It's like watching opera.
你要是和她们一起长大就不觉得有意思了
Try growing up around them. The appeal doesn't last.
远远不是
Far from being...
你说什么来着 利巴
What is it you called it, Libba?
灾难性 领导不力
Disastrous and poorly led?
步兵的冲锋非常精彩
The infantry charge was a brilliantly
计划和行动就是为了掩护
planned and executed maneuver designed to provide a cover
玛德琳和她的狂爆者
for Madeline and her blasters.
那次的冲锋就是由杰姆·贝尔威瑟领导的
And that charge was led by none other than Jem Bellweather.
她和她的队伍守住了阵线
She and her company held the line,
暴风雨来临之际 她们寡不敌众
hopelessly outnumbered while the storm gathered.
最后 只剩下杰姆了
In the end, it was only Jem left standing.
但她从未动摇
But she never faltered.
她单枪匹马拦住了敌人
She held back the enemy, single-handedly,
直到暴风雨席卷山谷
until the storm swept over the valley.
杰姆·贝尔威瑟 华雷斯的母狮
Jem Bellweather, the Lioness of Juarez,
在暴风中与敌人同归于尽
was torn apart by the same winds that crushed our enemies.
她毫不犹豫地牺牲了自己
She sacrificed herself without a second thought
因为这就是士兵的职责
because that is what a soldier does.
这是贝勒威瑟的榜样
That's... what a Bellweather does.
她们看不出来那场胜仗缺一不可吗
Can't they see that it took both of them to win the battle?
看不出来
No, they can't.
自出生起 200年的毒药
Since birth, 200 years of poison
怨恨一直给她们洗♥脑♥
and resentment poured down their ears.
我有点好奇她怎么了
I think I'm going to like this one.
我知道人们一直讨厌我们 害怕我们
I know people have always hated and feared us,
但面对这种邪恶
but to look this kind of evil in the face...
燃烧的时代结束了 是吧
Well, the burning times are over, right?
是吗
Are they?
奸党镰刀
看看这个地方
I mean, look at this place.
这么多害死我们
So many sick ways to kill us and maim us
碾碎我们的病态手段
and grind us into dust.
这样的事情真的会消失吗
Does something like that ever really go away?
你前男友来了
Your ex is here.
你见过他啊
I didn't realize you had met him.
是的 他对我说了些奇怪的话
I did. And he said some weird things to me.
-怎么回事 小锡 -不用管他
What's going on, Scyl? - - You don't need to worry about him.
不 你不能回避这个
No, you don't get to duck this one.
要么告诉我发生了什么 要么我就走了
You either tell me what's going on, or I'm leaving.
好吧 不能在这里说
All right. Well, not here.
-波特是个逃兵 -对 还有他的父母
- So was Porter a Dodger? - Yeah, and his parents too.
我们都是这个松散系统的一部分
We were all part of this loose network,
从一个地方搬到另一个地方
moving from place to place,
和不同的家庭住在一起
staying with different families.
-隐藏 -是啊
- In hiding? - Yeah.
你父母都是逃兵
So your parents were Dodgers.
我不明白你为什么要保守秘密
I just, I don't get why you feel like you have to keep that a secret.
这又不是什么丢脸的事
It's not like it's shameful or anything.
这跟有个平民父亲差不多嘛
I mean, no more than having a civilian father.
-但这是违法的 -嗯
- But it is illegal. - Right.
军方试图逮捕我父母时
And when the military tried to arrest my parents,
出了岔子 他们都被杀了
the whole thing went south, and they were both killed.
我不知道该说什么 锡拉 我很遗憾
I don't even know what to say, Scylla. I'm so sorry.
所以我决定参军
That was when I decided to enlist.
在他们自己的地盘上打败他们
Try to beat them at their own game,
也许能为我父母讨点公道
maybe get some measure of justice for my parents.
我想帮你
I wanna help you.
但波特说的那些话
But that stuff that Porter said...
如果我有逃跑的冲动 我会带上你的
If I do get the urge to run, I'll take you with me.
我为你感到高兴 德文
I am thrilled for you, Devon.
你应该为自己感到骄傲
You should be so proud of what you're doing.
我不知道该说什么
I don't even know what to say.
这是我很多年的梦想
I've dreamt of this for years.
多久
How soon?
现在
Now.
现在
Now, now?
我需要带点什么吗
Is there anything I need to bring?
我们有你需要的一切
We have everything you'll need.
你好
Hello?
波特 你干嘛
Porter. What the hell?
我要和你谈谈
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表