剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
把她带来 不许有疑问
你和阿比盖尔妈妈闹不愉快了吗
Something happen with Abigail's mom?
不 没什么
Um, no. It's nothing.
只是 我妈妈和她妈妈
It's just, um... my mom and her mom...
这里妈妈好多
Just a lot of moms around.
跟我来
Come with me.
在海滩上散个步
Have that walk on the beach.
我们能跳一会儿舞吗
Actually, can we dance for a minute?
当然
Sure.
当然
Of course.
失陪
Excuse me.
好消息 院长对你印象深刻
Good news. The Dean was very impressed with you.
我吗 并没有
With me? Not so much.
对你的奖章和贝尔威瑟名字 那是当然
Impressed with your medals and the Bellweather name? Absolutely.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她甚至都懒得假装在意我个人的能力
She didn't even pretend to care about what I had to bring to the table.
当一个好士兵不应该依靠
Shouldn't being a good soldier mean more than coasting on
名誉和血统吧
a reputation and legacy?
阿比盖尔 我所做的一切都是为了你
Abigail, everything I've done has been with you in mind.
这样你才有大好的机会
So you could have every opportunity.
让你看起来更优秀
To make yourself look better.
-你看到查维尔了吗 -没有 你看到塔利了吗
- Have you seen Charvel? - No. Have you seen Tally?
别烦她 你只会让事情更糟
Leave her be. You'll only make it worse.
离她远点
Just... just stay away from her.
是的 我同意 我觉得新郎新娘
Yes, I agree. I think the bride and groom--
你这是干嘛 克雷文列兵
Excuse me, Private Craven.
抱歉 有急事
Sorry, it's urgent.
我们单独谈谈
And private.
失陪一下
Will you please excuse me?
怎么了
What is it?
我看到一个气球
I saw a balloon.
我觉得锡拉是狂欢者
I think Scylla is Spree.
锡拉 怎么了 你脸色好苍白
Scylla, what's wrong? You look pale.
没什么 我很好 我没事
Nothing. I'm good. I'm fine.
真的吗
You sure?
我很好
I'm good.
跳舞吧
Let's just dance.
好
Okay.
不管发生什么 我爱你
No matter what happens, I love you.
查维尔
Charvel?
查维尔 是我
Charvel, it's me.
查维尔
Charvel!
查维尔
Charvel?
查维尔
Charvel!
查维尔
Charvel!
气球
Balloons.
遵守封锁程序
Follow lockdown protocol.
保护周边
Secure the perimeter.
大家快进屋
Everyone clear out. Move inside.
怎么了
What's happening?
保持冷静 快进屋
Let's remain calm and move inside, everybody. Let's go.
派对结束了 快进屋
Party's over. Move inside. Let's go!
-阿比盖尔呢 -我不知道
- Where's Abigail? - I don't know.
回去帮忙
Go back and help.
你没事吧 进屋吧
You okay? Get inside.
进屋 待在屋里
Get inside, stay inside.
-阿比盖尔呢 -我没看到她
- Where's Abigail? - I haven't seen her.
锡拉
Scylla!
-阿比盖尔呢 -我不知道 锡拉呢
- Where's Abigail? - I don't know, where's Scylla?
到底怎么回事
What the hell is happening?
阿比盖尔
Abigail!
阿比盖尔
Abigail!
我们是狂欢者
We are the Spree!
这些医者会照顾你的
These fixers will see to you.
我去找你姐妹
I'll find your sister.
还是没有阿比盖尔和锡拉的踪迹
There's still no sign of Abigail and Scylla.
你觉得她受伤了吗 她怎么了
Do you thinks s she's hurt? What could've happened to her?
小塔
Tal?
阿比盖尔
Abigail.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
-阿比盖尔 -查维尔
- Abigail. - Charvel.
她死了
She's dead.
锡拉也走了
Scylla's gone, too.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表