剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
我有个好消息 士兵们
I have some great news, soldiers.
没人需要跪舔才能飞了
No one needs to kiss any ass to fly anymore!
你要做的第一件事就是把萨尔瓦贴在脖子上
First thing you gotta do is put the ration on your neck.
不过要听我的指令
But don't do it until I tell you!
雷尔·科勒列兵
Private Raelle Collar.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
你先来吧
Why don't you go first?
你是这里唯一有经验的人
You're the only one here who has any experience.
来吧 别害怕
Come on. Don't be afraid.
我不怕
I'm not afraid.
我们怎么不知道她们
How did we not know about them?
狂欢者知道了
The Spree knew.
她们和贝尔威瑟母系的关系
Their connection to the Bellweather Matriline
随时时间已经丢失 也许是因为逃避
has been lost to time, maybe from dodging
或者与平民通婚
or intermarriage with civilians,
这可能就是为什么印记如此模糊
which could be why the mark is so faint.
我怀疑她们是否知道自己是女巫
I doubt they knew they were witches.
狂欢者屠♥杀♥平民
The Spree kill civilians.
他们几乎从不杀害自己的同类
They hardly ever target their own.
这是一个令人不安的新策略
This is a disturbing new strategy.
莎拉 这是故意针对我的家族
Sarah, this is a deliberate targeting of my family.
他们想杀阿比盖尔 说不定还会再来
They tried to kill Abigail once, they could try it again.
我们会保护阿比盖尔的安全
We'll keep Abigail safe.
据公众所知
As far as the public knows,
有十七名平民死于狂欢者的袭击
17 civilians were killed by the Spree.
剩下的信息我们会保密的
We'll keep the rest of the information to ourselves.
我们会在合适的时候发布
We will release it when the time is right.
-你在找她吗 -调查正在进行中
- Are you even looking for her? - An investigation is in progress.
我知道你恨她 但她可能还活着
I know you hate her, but she could still be alive.
恨 爱或是喜欢与此无关 列兵
Hate, love or like have nothing to do with it, Private.
我们正在毫无偏见地全面调查
We are investigating every angle without bias,
还是没有找到她
and she's not been found.
你表现得像我疯了一样
You're acting like I'm crazy!
我没疯
I'm not crazy!
我们当时都站在一起 你看到她了
We were all standing there together, you saw her!
你看到她了 然后她就不见了
You saw her, and then she was gone!
这就是你的调查吗
Is that in your investigation?
这次调查高于你的级别 列兵
The investigation is above your pay grade, Collar!
交给我们
Leave it to us!
阿比盖尔
Abigail...
好吧
Fine.
你不用跟我说话
You don't have to talk to me,
但你不能一直假装没事
but you can't keep pretending nothing's wrong.
我没有假装 我很好
I'm not pretending. Okay? I'm fine.
没人能经历过那些还没事
No one could go through what you did and be fine.
这是士兵的日常
It's what soldiers do every day.
如果你停止当兵五分钟
Maybe if you stopped being a soldier for five minutes,
你会发现你现在一团糟
you'd see you're a mess.
除非你面对现实 找到你的中心
And you won't get better until you face it
否则你不会好起来的
and find your center again.
这是什么哭哭啼啼的鬼话
What kind of weepy-peepy Norcal nonsense is that?
-什么 -你也想做花环
- Excuse me? - You wanna make flower rings
唱给女神听吗
and sing to the Goddess too?
别跟我这么说话
Don't talk to me like that.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我现在是蜂巢 别戳我
I'm a beehive right now. Just don't poke me.
-阿比盖尔·贝尔威瑟 -是的 长官
- Abigail Bellweather? - Yes, ma'am?
贝尔威瑟将军要求你
General Bellweather requests your presence
前去行政大楼
in the Administration building.
谢谢
Thanks.
带路吧
Lead the way.
你怎么确定那些死去的女巫都是贝尔威瑟家族的
How do you know for sure all those dead witches are Bellweathers?
她们有贝尔威瑟的印记
They have our Bellweather mark.
所以我需要一个保镖
So I have to have a bodyguard?
婚礼上发生的事
What happened at the wedding
我们必须认真对待
is a message we have to take serious.
我能自己摆平 妈
I can handle myself, Mom.
布莱迪是我们最受尊敬和受训的士兵之一
Bridey is one of our most decorated and highly trained soldiers.
她是我最信任的人
I wouldn't trust you with anyone else.
你也有保镖吗
Are you getting a bodyguard too?
他们只追杀可以延续母系
They only went after Bellweathers of child-bearing age
育龄的贝尔威瑟
who can continue the Matriline.
求你了 妈
Please, Mom.
人们已经在盯着我
People are already staring at me
等我崩溃了
like they're waiting for me to have a breakdown.
我不想再引起注意了
I don't want to bring any more attention to myself.
我不会再说第二遍
I won't say it again.
这是为了保护你自己 你必须接受
This is for your own protection and you will accept it.
我强烈建议你利用这段时间
I strongly advise you to use this time
向这位优秀的士兵学习
to learn from this fine soldier.
解散
Dismissed.
我不知道别人怎么跟你说的
I don't know what you've been told,
但我的基础训练成绩很好
but I have very high scores in Basic.
我已经掌握了所学的每一项训练
I've mastered every training exercise we've been taught.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
他们嘲笑我是因为你
They're mocking me because of you.
你会说话吗
Do you even talk?
时机成熟的时候 我也会说一两句
When the time is right, I've been known to say a thing or two.
好吧
Okay.
住手
Stop!
你碰了吗
Did you touch that?
怎么了 有危险吗
Why? Is it dangerous?
没有 最好别碰它
No, no. It's just better if it's left alone.
这是什么
Well, what is it?
这算是蘑菇的一部分
Let's just say it's part of a mushroom.
我来这里是因为我在找我女朋友
I'm actually here because I'm looking for my girlfriend.
锡拉·拉姆肖恩 我是雷尔
Scylla Ramshorn. I'm Raelle.
来我办公室谈吧 雷尔
Let's talk in my office, Raelle.
我已经知道怎么做了
I already know how to do this.
很好 那就当作额外练习吧
Great. So consider this extra practice.
-别放松警惕 -我没有
- Don't let your guard down. - I'm not.
-集中精神 -我有
- Concentrate. - I am!
先控制 然后是速度 再来
Control first. Then speed. Again.
集中
Focus!
我知道怎么做
I know how to do this.
好吧 为什么我做不到
Okay, why can't I do this?
我放松了警惕 是吗
I let my guard down, didn't I?
我放松了警惕
I let my guard down.
夸特梅因军士 不好意思
Sergeant Quartermain! Excuse me!
-克雷文 -我想问问你下一步的计划
- Yes, Craven. - I wanted to ask you about next steps.
-下一步 -找到锡拉之后
- Next steps? - After finding Scylla.
你汇报你的所见是正确的 列兵
You did the right thing by reporting what you saw, Private.
你不必担心其他事情
You don't need to concern yourself with anything else.
我觉得 我需要做点什么
I feel... I do need to do something.
你没什么可做的了
There's nothing for you to do
继续基础训练吧
but to continue with basic training.
但我知道锡拉是狂欢者 我知道雷尔爱她
But I know that Scylla is Spree and I know Raelle loves her.
我不能假装什么都没发生
And I cannot pretend that nothing happened.
你什么都不说 因为你没什么好说的
You will say nothing because you have nothing to tell.
要我骗她 还怎么和她当姐妹
How can I be a sister to her and a liar at the same time?
你是保护我们国家的士兵 克雷文
You are a soldier protecting our nation, Craven.
你现在只需要知道这些
That's all you need to know for right now.
介意吗
Do you mind?
谢谢
Thank you.
我能问你个私人问题吗
Could I ask you a personal question?
-当然 -你的眼睛怎么没治好
- Sure. - Why isn't your eye fixed?
如果你不想说就不用说
You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.
我们当时在安第斯的科迪勒拉布兰卡山脉
We were in the Cordillera Blanca range, in the Andes.
其他两个加上我的小队
My unit and two others.
从一个看起来无人看防的山口下来
Coming down through a pass that looked wide open.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表