剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
《故乡:塞勒姆堡》前情提要
Previously on Motherland:
一个游牧的小女巫教派
A small, nomadic sect of witches was recently discovered
在沙漠地区被发现 她们拥有极其稀有的种子
in the desert region. They possess profoundly rare Seeds.
-让我看看你的印记 -你的呢
- Let me see your mark. - Where's yours?
性感的奇怪 像我们一样
It's sexy-weird. Like us.
我也有东西送你
I have something for you too.
我想随时和你打招呼
I just always want to be able to say hi to you.
我姐下周就要结婚了 你们想和我一起去吗
My cousin's getting married next week. You wanna come with me?
这是高大西洋一年中最重要的活动
This is the High Atlantic function of the year.
院长对你印象深刻
The Dean was very impressed with you.
对你的奖章和贝尔威瑟名字
Impressed with your medals and the Bellweather name?
-那是当然 -我看到一个气球
- Absolutely. - I saw a balloon.
我觉得锡拉是狂欢者
I think Scylla is Spree.
锡拉
Scylla!
锡拉走了
Scylla's gone.
美国♥军♥事前哨
塔里木已知最新据点
他们来了
They're here!
故乡:塞勒姆堡
第一季 第六集
阿比盖尔
Abigail.
阿比盖尔
Abigail.
他们穿着蓝衬衫
They had blue shirts on.
黑裤子
Black pants.
不 黑鞋子
No. Black shoes.
好的 你是什么时候第一次看到的
Okay. And when did you first make visual contact?
我
I'm...
我确定他们是宴会承办人
I'm pretty sure they were caterers.
不
No.
我用了魔符
I was using a sigil.
门是锁着的
The door was locked.
查维尔刚刚告诉我不用担心战争学院
Charvel just told me not to worry about War College.
她大概一小时前刚告诉我
She just told me that, maybe an hour before.
尖叫声就是问题所在
The screeching was the problem.
你喝点水吧
Why don't you have some water?
不 我没有 魔符不起作用
No, I didn't... The sigil didn't work.
我试着用风袭摆脱他们
I... I tried to Windstrike them off me.
听着 阿比盖尔 你确定你没事吗
Listen, Abigail, are you sure you're okay?
我们可以随时休息
We can take a break anytime.
我本该帮查维尔穿上她的裙子
I was supposed to help Charvel into her dress.
所以我才去了那里
That's why I was there.
她太激动了
She was so excited.
我妈妈进来了
My mother came in.
到处都是血
There was blood...everywhere.
他们把我按在地上
They pinned me down to the floor.
卡着我的脖子
They had their arms around my neck.
他们有一把刀
They had a knife. They pushed their knees
他们用膝盖压我的胸口 按住我
into my chest and they held me down.
女巫的眼泪 在瓶子里
Witches tears. In a flask.
我们可以稍后再试试
We can try this later.
我可以
I can do this.
我是贝尔威瑟家的
I'm a Bellweather.
继续吧
Let's keep going.
你确定现在就要这么做吗
Are you sure you wanna do this right now?
-要不在你 -开始吧
- Perhaps after you... - Let's begin.
巴尔干半岛作品
"The Balkan Composition."
种子的声音是48和57 他们用的不是这个
Seed Sounds 48 and 57. That's not what they used.
它符合侧写 广泛的发声障碍
It matches the profile: extensive disabling of vocalization
-通过高♥强♥度的声波衰减 -我知道
- through high levels of sonic dampening. - I know.
七年前我在白俄♥罗♥斯♥和它对抗 我打败了它
I went up against it in Belarus seven years ago, and I beat it.
这是另外一回事 下一个
This was something else. Next one.
锡拉就站在我们身边
Scylla was standing right beside us,
然后我们转过身 她就不见了
and then when we turned around she was gone.
我不知道具体的时间
I just, I can't figure out the exact moment.
当时很混乱 到处都是人
It was chaos. People were running everywhere.
你觉得她被暴风雨卷走了吗
Do you think she got swept up in the storm?
-有可能吗 -我不知道
- Is that possible? - I don't know.
我们要去找她 塔利
We need someone out there looking for her, Tally!
我相信军队正在进行调查
I'm sure the Army has an investigation going on.
阿纳科斯蒂亚负责调查吗
Well, is Anacostia in charge of finding out what happened?
-因为 -我不知道 雷尔
- Because... - I don't know, Raelle!
我们得等待 我们得冷静下来
We have to wait. We have to calm down.
阿纳科斯蒂亚一直对我和锡拉没有好感
Anacostia's always had it out for Scylla and me.
别想这事了
Stop focusing on it.
-阿比盖尔 -你没事吧
- Abigail. - Are you okay?
我很好 标准程序
I'm fine. Standard procedure.
-你不想说话吗 -我刚说了两个小时
- You don't wanna talk? - I just spent two hours talking.
-阿迪尔 -奥尔德将军
- Adil. - General Alder.
谢谢你带我们过来
Thank you for bringing us here.
我们这里有世界上最好的医者
We have the finest Fixers in the world here.
你放心治疗 我会尽我所能帮助
You're in good hands. I will do everything in my power to help.
一旦哈利达好了 我们就不会再麻烦你了
Once Khalida is well, we won't trouble you any longer.
只要你需要 随时欢迎你
You're welcome here for as long as you need.
塞勒姆堡就是你的家
All of Fort Salem is yours as you see fit.
别老在医务室待着
Please, take some time away from the infirmary.
这里的土地会滋养你的身体和精神
The grounds here will nourish your body and your spirit.
-这是最后一个吗 -是的 十七号♥ 伊利诺伊州
- Is that the last one? - Yeah, number 17. Illinois.
把她留在这里
Leave her right here.
我来检查你调查的情况
Came to check on your part of the investigation.
来自六个不同州的十七名受害者
Seventeen victims from six different states.
-平民 -我们还没有全部检查
- Civilians? - We haven't gotten through all of them yet.
但他们都是和查维尔同时被杀的
But they were all killed at the same time as Charvel
他们的声带都被切断了
and they've all had their vocal cords cut out.
换句话说 不是平民
In other words, not civilians.
我还不能确定 但这很奇怪
I can't say anything definitive yet, but it is odd.
狂欢者不会杀死其他女巫
The Spree doesn't kill other witches.
除了在这次罕见的袭击中造成的附带伤害
Except as collateral damage during the rare attack.
我得检查其他的发音部位
I have to get in here to check the rest of the vocal apparatus.
请帮我打开
Hold this open for me, please.
看到了吗 她们就在这里割断了喉头
See? That's where they cut out the voice box.
干净利落
Clean cut.
伊扎多拉
Izadora.
这不是普通的声带
This is not a typical vocal cord.
把耳朵割开
Cut the ear open.
剩下的人 从耳朵开始寻找印记
The rest of you, start with the ears, then look for marks.
鼓膜有五个马列亚
Tympanic membrane with five mallea.
这只耳朵也一样
This ear is the same.
没有印记我们无法确认
We can't confirm anything without marks.
很难看到 但它就在那里
It's hard to see it, but it's there.
一个印记
A mark.
这个也有印记
This one has a mark too.
很明显
And it's pretty clear.
她们有血统
They are of the blood.
我也不愿意相信
I didn't want to believe it,
但她们是女巫
but they're witches.
不止如此
More than that.
她们都是贝尔威瑟家族的
They're Bellweathers.
世界正在崩溃 女人们
The world's falling apart, women.
我们都知道 都能感觉到
We all know it, we all feel it,
我们多多少少都见证过
we've all seen it in some way or another.
今天我们将学习如何进入战斗状态
Today we'll be learning how to drop into combat situations
脖子不被折断 咪♥咪♥不被压扁
without breaking our necks or squishing our tatas.
期间我们会使用萨尔瓦
We'll be employing Salva to do this.
看好了
Observe.
开始配给 士兵们
All right. Ration up, soldiers.
教会以前怎么说我们的
What was it the Church used to say about us?
我们在漆黑的夜晚在山顶相遇
That we met on hilltops on dark nights
跪舔一个大毛男人
and kissed the ass of a large hairy man
他给了我们想要的一切
and he gave us whatever we wanted?
毛先生是我们女巫最好的礼物
And Mr. Hairy Ass's greatest gift to us witches,
神父是这么说的
so said the priests,
神父撒了谎 其实是飞翔
so lied the priests, was flight itself.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表