剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
但事实并非如此
But it wasn't.
攻击来自四面八方
The attack came from all sides at once,
他们把一切扔向我们
and they were throwing everything at us.
雪鬼 刀锋雹
Snow Devils, Razor Hail,
从未见过的巨型闪电
lightning strikes bigger than I'd ever seen.
我知道其中一些的攻击方向
I could tell where some of it was coming from,
左边有一块岩架
a rocky ledge off to the left,
我全力攻击
and I hit it hard.
那是我最漂亮的风袭
Best Windstrike I ever did.
直接把整块岩石击碎了
Knocked the whole thing down.
但我没想到的是
But what I didn't see...
碎片把我的一个队员
...is that the debris was gonna trap
困在了另一边
one of my unit on the other side.
我过不去 也没办法救她
There was no way to get to her, no way to save her.
她知道我们得走了 她能听到暴风雨的声音
She knew we had to go, she could hear the storms,
她知道我们面对的是什么
she knew what we were up against.
所以我们其他人奋力逃出去
So the rest of us fought our way out.
但我们不得不丢下她
But we had to leave her behind.
我在逃走的路上看不见了 一直没治好
I lost my eye on the way out and never got it fixed.
但她死了不是你的错
But it wasn't your fault that she died.
那是战争
It was war.
她是我姐妹
She was my sister.
没有她 我再也看不到这样的生活了
Without her I would never see life the same way again,
所以我觉得我不配有两只眼睛
so I decided I didn't deserve two eyes.
我们每天都听到同样的声音
We hear the same thing every day.
女士们 你独特而珍贵的声带需要特别护理
"Your unique and precious vocal cords need special care, ladies."
塔利
Tally.
嗯 对不起
Yes. Sorry.
-你在想格瑞特吗 -没有
- Are you thinking about Gerit? - No.
你没有他的消息吗
Have you not heard from him?
如果没有也没关系 毕竟希拉里截胡了
It's okay if you haven't, with the whole Hilary thing.
不 我在想别的事 格洛里
No, I have my mind on other things, Glory.
对不起 好吧
Sorry. O... okay.
当兵的意义就在于保卫
The whole point of being a soldier is to defend
我们的国家和你们所有人
our nation with all of yourself,
即使是你内心矛盾的部分
even the parts of you that are ambivalent.
我们还在谈论我吗 因为我一直在努力
Are we still talking about me? Because I've been working on...
如果你无法说明整件事 并不是你的错
It isn't your fault, per se, if you can't tell the whole story.
如果超出你的控制范围
If you can't be completely honest due to circumstances
导致无法完全诚实 不要太在意
beyond your control, simply don't focus on it.
-好的 我不会的 -专注于你能做的事
- Okay. I won't. - Focus on what you can do
-而不是你做不到的 -没错
- and not what you can't. - Totally.
如果你已经尽力了
And if you've already done everything you can do,
如果你在履行职责
if you're doing your duty,
那你可以忘掉剩下的 相信一切都会好起来的
then you can just forget the rest and trust that it will all work out.
当然 对啊
Sure. I mean... yeah?
谢谢你 格洛里
Thank you, Glory.
随时效劳
Any time.
我就是吃不下 睡不着
I just, I can't eat, I can't sleep.
我觉得自己快疯了
And I feel like I'm going crazy
没有人认真当回事
because nobody's taking this seriously.
我问过阿纳科斯蒂亚 问过我的小队 我只是
I've asked Anacostia, I've asked my unit. And I just...
你是她的老师 你觉得呢
I mean, you were her teacher, what do you think?
雷尔 悲伤是顽固和狂野的
Raelle. Grief is stubborn and wild.
就像未驯服的动物
Like an untamed animal.
有时候你得让它撒开了腿跑
Sometimes you have to let it run all over the place
直到精疲力尽
until it wears itself out.
这跟锡拉有什么关系
What does that have to do with Scylla?
我认为真♥相♥是最好的良药
I think truth is the best medicine.
什么真♥相♥
What truth?
我不知道所有细节 但我知道
I don't know all the details, but I do know this.
锡拉在暴风雨中丧生了
Scylla was killed in the storm.
对不起 雷尔
I'm so sorry, Raelle.
奥尔德将军
General Alder.
我想来看看
I wanted to check in.
你姐妹在好转
Your sister is improving.
嗯 好一点了
Yes. A little.
你们唱的歌♥让我想起了
The songs your people sing remind me of those
我的家族延续了几个世纪的歌♥
my own family carried for centuries.
我很想学
I would very much like to learn them.
你们唱的歌♥
The songs you carried were never meant
就不该出现在人间
to be released into the world.
你是说在塞勒姆 很久以前
You mean in Salem, way back when...
你用你的歌♥进行攻击
我那是自卫
为我的人♥民♥争取一片土地
什么土地
我们要继续担任歌♥曲的最终管理者
We will remain the final stewards of our songs.
我现在想和我姐妹单独在一起
I would like to be alone with my sister now.
我很高兴你和你姐妹安全了
I'm glad you and your sister are safe.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你看起来很惨啊
You look sick.
雷尔
Raelle?
锡拉死了
Scylla's dead.
什么
What?
什么
What?
怎么了
What is it?
锡拉死了
Scylla's dead.
什么 不
What? No.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
她的死灵法老师
Her Necro teacher.
锡拉被暴风雨卷走了
Scylla was swept up in the storm.
我们本该去海滩的
We were supposed to go to the beach.
她的灯塔
Her lighthouse.
我们本该去海滩的
We were supposed to go to the beach.
她要带我去她去过的最安全的地方
She was going to take me to the safest place she'd ever been.
她就在那里
That's where she is.
她没死
She's not dead.
她在灯塔
She's at the lighthouse.
对吗
Right?
这合理吗
Doesn't that make sense?
-好吧 -去最安全的地方
- Okay. - Go to the safest place?
这合理吗
Doesn't that make sense?
嗯
Yes.
合理
Yeah.
不
No!
不
No...
阿比盖尔
Abigail.
阿比盖尔 醒醒
Abigail, wake up.
怎么了
What happened?
你为什么在这里 出去
Why are you in here? Get out!
-阿比盖尔 你做了个噩梦 -我没有
- Abigail, you had a nightmare. - I did not.
我腿抽筋了 大家都反应过度了
I had a leg cramp. Everyone's overreacting.
别傻站着了
Stop hovering!
回去睡觉吧
Go back to bed.
你可以去医务室
Maybe you can go to the infirmary.
为什么
Why? What for?
腿抽筋
Leg cramps.
-你在取笑我吗 -没有
- Are you making fun of me? - No.
没人在取笑你
No one is making fun of you.
小阿
Abs.
阿比盖尔
Abigail.
我从未感到过如此的软弱
I've never felt less powerful than I am right now.
从来没有过
I've never been this way.
这种感觉不会消失
It's not going away.
悲伤是顽固和狂野的 阿比盖尔
Grief's stubborn, Abigail. And wild.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
查维尔的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Charvel.
锡拉的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Scylla.
总之谢了
Anyway, thanks.
我把勋章落在军营了
I, um, forgot my medal at barracks.
你不应该在这里
You are not supposed to be in here.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表