剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
明白
Understood.
利巴·斯威斯
Libba Swythe.
不幸的女儿
Daughter of misfortune.
我就说我闻到了硫磺和失败的味道
I thought I smelled sulfur and defeat.
阿比盖尔·尿床
Abigail Bedwetter.
她怎么了
I mean, what happened to her?
精心养育出了一张蜘蛛流产的脸
All that careful breeding and a face like a spider abortion.
你就是传染病 利巴
You're a contagion, Libba.
你就是一个愚蠢的无名小卒家庭
You're a dumb noodling nay-nayhorse
养出来的蠢货
from a dumb noodling nobody family.
还会传播愚蠢
You're the kind of stupid that spreads.
你就是恶人 阿比盖尔
You are malice, Abigail.
我听说你去找奥尔德了
I heard about your little meeting with Alder.
蛆虫都不会吃你的臭尸
Maggots will reject your fetid corpse!
别让她夺走你们的快乐 她就是以此为食
Don't let her take your joy. That's what she eats.
集♥合♥
Gather.
捡起来
Pick it up.
冲过来 刺我的眼睛
Run at me and stab me in the eye.
-什么 -立刻
- What? - Now.
再来
Again.
有人愿意吗
Is anyone up for this?
风切 女士们
Windshear, ladies.
这是基础训练中第一部正式的军事技能
The first official piece of military canon you get in basic training.
风切需要特定地点
Windshear is a site-specific,
可以快速召唤的冲击吸收盾
rapid-conjuration, impact-absorbing shield,
将两个复杂的种子之声用低音分层而产生的
created by layering two complicated Seed Sounds subvocally.
没什么难的
No big deal, right?
我们从41号♥种子开始 急速和积累的种子
We will begin with Seed 41, the seed of haste and accumulation.
高音区 声音范围的北边
Upper register, just north of audible range.
-利巴 -你们看起来很熟啊
- So, Libba... - You guys seem tight.
这是家族的事 我们的母亲在战争大学互相讨厌
It's a family thing. Our mothers hated each other in War College.
-不过利巴火上浇油 -她做了什么
- Libba did add to it, though. - What did she do?
我的处子秀
It was my debut,
毫无疑问是我生命中最重要的一天
unarguably the most important day of my life before getting called.
我还没来得及 她就跟我的绅士跳了舞
She danced with my Cavalier before I got a chance to.
-你在说啥 -绅士是什么
- What language are you speaking? - What's a Cavalier?
有点像约会对象
Kind of like your date for the night,
但是涉及占星术和预言
but way more astrological and foretold.
总之她在我面前和他跳了舞
Anyway, she danced with him in front of me,
在安纳波利斯最好的巫师面前
in front of the very best of Annapolis witchery.
-这是宣战 -但是称之为战争
- It was a declaration of war. - War, though,
有点太过火了吧
isn't that a little disproportionate?
你不明白
You don't get it.
不是因为那个男人
It wasn't about the guy.
那是我的夜晚
That was my night.
她从我这里夺走了
She took it from me.
海伦·格雷夫斯中尉
Lieutenant Helen Graves.
抱歉吓到你了
Sorry to scare you.
你是科勒列兵吧
You must be Private Collar.
我带了咖啡
I brought coffee.
-不用了 谢谢 -随便吧
- No thanks. - Suit yourself.
-你来这里不是我的错 -我没说是你的错
- It's not my fault you're here. - I never said it was.
很有趣
This is gonna be fun.
-你上大几 -大二 战争学院
- What year are you? - Sophomore, War College.
-什么专业 -死灵法
- What specialization? - Necro.
-什么感觉 -死灵法和其他人一样
- What's that like? - Necro's like any other.
狂爆者狂爆 用危险的天气清理战场
Blasters blast, they clear ground with dangerous weather,
医者救人 智者预言
Fixers fix people, keep 'em alive, Knowers see around corners,
她们知道该怎么做 什么时候做
they know what to do, when to do it.
死灵法
Necros, well,
我们可以连接死亡的力量
we just happen to channel the power of death itself.
什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
死亡有自己的磁性和共振
Death has its own magnetism and resonance,
在战斗中可以高度定向
highly directable in combat situations,
很适合收集情报
great for gathering intel.
死人的眼睛和耳朵都很好
The dead make excellent eyes and ears.
你为什么对死灵法这么好奇
Why are you so curious about Necros?
-没什么 -好吧
- No reason. - Yeah.
下次我也这样 不泄密
Two can play at that game, tight lips.
好吧 我遇到了一个特别的死灵法
All right, so maybe I have a special Necro in my life.
今晚变得更有意思了 她是谁
This evening just got interesting. Who is she?
二年级 锡拉·拉姆肖恩
She's a second year. Scylla Ramshorn.
她很聪明 是她们年级最棒的
Bright girl. Best in her year.
是的 不过有点谨慎
Yeah. Bit cagey, though.
你要明白的是死灵法
The thing you've got to understand is that Necros
一般都很奇葩
are a weird lot on the best day.
-为什么 -因为我们的能力
- And why is that? - Because of what we can do.
因为我们是军队的私生女
Because we are the Army's bastard stepdaughters.
因为我们太吓人了
Because we're so damn spooky.
除此之外 锡拉还有自己的顾虑
On top of that, Scylla's got her own stuff.
注意 这只是流言蜚语
Mind you, this is just gossip,
但我听说军队杀了她的家人
but I heard the Army killed her folks.
-为什么 -逃兵
- Why? - Draft dodgers.
重复一下 这不是我说的 但你肯定不好受
Again, don't quote me, but that'll mess you up.
你看起来很累啊
You look pretty wiped.
是啊 我昨晚也没怎么睡
Yeah, I barely slept last night either.
你在干什么
I wonder what you were up to.
你的操练军士是谁
Tell you what. Who's your drill sergeant?
-夸特梅因 对吧 -只有她了
- Quartermaine, right? - The one and only.
睡觉吧
Go sleep.
我会告诉阿纳科斯蒂亚你是军人的化身
I'll tell Anacostia you were the picture of military virtue.
还是算了
You know what? I'm good.
我的命令是一直走到天亮
My orders were to walk the perimeter until dawn
我还是遵命吧
and that's what I'm gonna do.
省点力气对抗狂欢者吧 列兵
Save that fight for the Spree, Private.
给你的死灵法一点时间来敞开心扉
Give your special Necro a minute to open up.
我打赌她是值得的
I bet she's worth it.
我会的 谢谢
I will. Thanks.
女巫的军队里没有软弱和疲劳的容身之处
Weakness and fatigue have no place in a witch's army.
我昨晚出去了 不知道你还记得吗
I was out kind of late, I'm not sure if you remember or anything.
无关紧要 贝尔威瑟
Irrelevant. Bellweather,
让科勒列兵看看什么是耐力
show Private Collar what endurance looks like.
无调音乐 26号♥种子 不和谐种子
Atonals, Seed 26, please. The seed of discord.
我说停再停
I'll tell you when to stop.
休息一下 女士们
Fuel your bodies, ladies.
两小时后恢复训练
Training resumes in two hours.
你没事吧
You okay?
准备风袭训练
We're moving on to Windstrike.
你觉得阿纳科斯蒂亚会让我们做额外的事情吗
Do you think Anacostia would let us do any kind of extra things?
-什么额外的事情 -做些额外的事情
- What extra things? - I just mean like extra extra things
提升排名去塞勒姆
to bump up our ranks to go to Salem.
-比如清理厕所 -好好享受
- Like clean latrines. - Enjoy that.
-你为什么这么想去 -我想看露天表演
- Why do you want to go so bad? - I want to go to the Pageant.
我想离开基地 我们现在只是训练和睡觉
I want to be off base. All we do is train and sleep.
本该是你流血的
This should be your blood.
我来治疗
Let me fix it.
我不需要你的乡村疗法
I don't want your country shit on me.
行吧 我只是想帮忙
All good. Just trying to help.
-让她帮忙吧 我们是一个小队 -闭嘴 塔利
- Let her help. We're a unit. - Shut up, Tally.
好吧
Okay.
-我只是 -嗯
- I'm just gonna... - Yeah.
轻敲房♥门的人
To her that knocketh,
都可以如愿
it shall be opened.
权势 荣耀归你所有
Power and glory, for ever and ever...
不知道我为什么要尝试 说实话 你
I don't know why I even try. Honestly, you...
-你要去哪里 -关你啥事
- Where are you going? - Who wants to know?
我们还有训练
We have training.
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
确保你训练不迟到
Making sure you're not late for training.
不 艾比盖尔 我不需要你教我
No, Abigail, it's not your job to ride me.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表