剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
雷尔
Raelle.
雷尔
Raelle.
这不可能
This can't be real.
-你死了 -是我 真的是我
- You're dead. - It's me. It's really me.
天哪
Oh, my God!
她们伤害你了吗 她们伤害你了吗
Did they hurt you? Did they hurt you?
他们会诋毁我
They're gonna tell you horrible things about me.
-谁 -所有人
- Who? - All of them.
请不要相信他们告诉你的一切
Please don't believe everything they tell you.
他们为什么要这样对你
So why would they do this to you?
因为他们想要我不能给他们的东西
'Cause they want something I can't give them.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你只需要知道这些 我爱你 雷尔
This is all you need to know. I love you, Raelle.
我绝不会做任何伤害你的事
And I would never do anything to hurt you.
请相信我
Please believe me.
我相信你
I believe you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 我很抱歉
I love you. I'm so sorry.
不
No!
不
No!
拜托
Please!
不
No!
出路在里面
The way out is in.
六楼
Sixth floor, huh?
从没去过六楼
Never actually been on the sixth floor.
这里没有六楼
There is no sixth floor here.
这里没有六楼
There is no sixth floor here.
出路在里面
The way out is in.
上路在下面
The way over is under.
我一直在等你 锡拉
I've been expecting you, Scylla.
我们马上就开始
We'll get you started right away.
我能选择自己的容器吗
Do I get to choose my own vessel?
每个人都先得到一个气球
Everyone gets a balloon first.
什么声音
What was that?
亲爱的 那是痛苦的声音
That, my darling, is the sound of suffering.
不经历风雨怎么见彩虹 对吧 别紧张
Gotta break a few eggs, right? Don't be nervous.
现在是你不再与他们邪恶同谋的时候了
Now is the moment you stop being complicit in their evil.
去吧
Go.
现在是你不再与他们邪恶同谋的时候了
Now is the moment you stop being complicit in their evil.
贝洛德
上路在下面
The way over is under.
我们是狂欢者
We are the Spree.
抱歉 锡拉
Sorry, Scylla.
要经历一下风雨
"Gotta break a few eggs."
不好意思 长官
Excuse me, ma'am.
还好赶上了
Glad I was able to catch up with you.
有位置了吗
Do you have a location for me?
国内工厂大楼有个军械库
An armory embedded in a domestic factory building.
贝洛德汽车厂 佛蒙特州米德尔伯里
Baylord Auto Plant. Middlebury, Vermont.
有很多平民
There is a considerable civilian presence.
意料之中
That is to be expected.
他们隐于市井 生活在猎物之中
They hide in plain sight and live among their prey.
干得好 阿纳科斯蒂亚
Good work, Anacostia.
还有别的事吗
Is there something else?
我和锡拉链接时
When I Linked with Scylla,
我感觉到
I sensed a...
一丝后悔
a trace of regret.
她动摇了
She wavered.
你总是可怜孤儿
You always had a soft spot for orphans.
我们还有更紧迫的事情
We have more pressing matters.
天啊
Oh, God.
-塔利 醒醒 -怎么了
- Tally, wake up! - What is wrong?
-现在几点了 -锡拉还活着
- What time is it? - Scylla's alive.
我在她的牢房♥里 她在被拷问
I was in her jail cell. She's being tortured.
她在军队手里
The Army is holding her.
看看你 你在出汗
Look at you, you're sweating.
雷尔 这只是梦
Raelle, it was just a dream.
不 阿比盖尔 是真的
No. Abigail, it was real!
查维尔死后 我也觉得每一个噩梦都是真实的
After Charvel died, every nightmare felt real to me too.
我不是在做梦 天啊
I wasn't dreaming. Oh, God!
城市降落现在开始 士兵们 穿上衣服和靴子
Citydrop starts now, soldiers! I need you suited and booted.
现在吗
Citydrop's now?
振作点 科勒 5点出发
Pull it together, Collar. We're wheels up at 0500.
速度
Let's move!
城市降落你们的考验 女士们
Citydrop is your crucible, ladies!
这是对你们当兵能力的终极考验
The ultimate test of your fitness to be soldiers.
你们所有的训练都为了这一刻
All of your training has led to this.
你们要挑战极限
You will be pushed to your limits,
以小队为单位来决定胜利或者失败
and you will succeed or fail as units.
如果失败 你们就可以和战争学院吻别了
Fail, and you can kiss War College goodbye.
别辜负我的期待
Make me proud!
卡莉达 感觉好些了吗
Khalida. Are you feeling better?
我可以陪你过来的
I would've accompanied you on your walk here.
好多了 谢谢
Much better, thank you.
你让我们很担心 尤其是你哥哥
You had us worried. Especially your brother.
-他把你保护的很好 -阿迪尔的工作完成了
- He's very protective of you. - Adil's work is done.
我很高兴我们能帮上忙
Well, I'm very pleased that we were able to help.
我会尽我所能
I will do everything in my power
保护你和你的人♥民♥
to protect you and your people.
你已经做了很多
You've done too much already.
有什么需要帮忙吗
What can I do for you?
把你的歌♥教给我
Teach me your songs,
我会用它们让世界变得更美好
and I will use them to make the world a better place.
我们的歌♥对你不安全
听着 从我们跳伞的那一刻起
Listen up! From the second we step off this tin can,
睁大眼睛 机灵点
I want your eyes open and your head on a swivel.
记住 我们是风暴 愤怒
Remember, we are storm. We are fury!
我们不能失败
We cannot fail.
-有问题吗 贝尔威瑟 -说的不错
- Got a problem, Bellweather? - Good speech.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
别掉队
Stay close.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表