剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
You have no idea who I am.
塔利
Tally.
一无所知
None.
小塔
Tal!
你妹妹怎么样了
How's your sister?
她急着回家
Anxious to return home.
其他人呢
And the rest of your people?
又发生了一起袭击
There was another attack.
他们遭受了和你们家族一样的袭击
They did the same thing to them that they did to your family.
卡莉达拒绝奥尔德的帮助
Khalida is refusing Alder's help.
聪明
Wise girl.
你也不相信她
You don't trust her either?
她最近做出了一些令人♥质♥疑的决定
She's made some questionable calls lately.
先别急着接受她的帮助
I think you should wait before accepting her help.
我们不能再等了
We can't afford to wait much longer.
领导层很快就要换人了
Leadership is changing hands very soon.
我现在只能说这些
That's all I can say for now.
多相信我两天
Just trust me for a little bit longer.
我相信你
I trust you.
是吗
You do?
有加勒比地区度假的消息了吗
Any news on my Caribbean vacation?
-我会被处死吗 -冷静
- Am I gonna be executed? - Calm down.
你相信了她们对我的描述
You believed everything they said about me.
我爱过你
I loved you.
我仍然爱你
I still love you.
我知道了海伦的事
I know about Helen.
你以前对我♥干♥过吗
Have you done that to me before?
从来没有
No! Never.
我搞砸了 我没有借口 我
I messed up. There's no excuse. I...
-我很害怕 -害怕失去你的目标
- I was scared. - Scared of losing your mark?
开始是这样的 但是
It started like that, but...
我遇到了你
then you were you,
然后爱上了你
and I fell for you.
我保证
I promise...
我保证我说的是真话
I promise I'm telling the truth.
有什么是真实的吗 有吗
Was anything real? Any of it?
所有的一切
All of it.
雷尔 你得相信我
Raelle, you got to believe me.
告诉你这些我没什么好处 我
I have nothing to gain by telling you this. I...
她们要把我送走处死
they're shipping me off to die.
人固有一死
Well, we all go sometime.
你为什么选我 是因为我妈死了吗
Why did you pick me? Is it 'cause my mom died?
你觉得我会改变信仰吗
You thought I'd be a likely convert?
你觉得是我在发号♥施令吗
Do I look like I'm calling the shots around here?
-他们没告诉我 -你知道吗 我明白了
- They didn't tell me... - You know what? I get it.
我明白了 我是那只最虚弱 最软弱的羚羊
I get it. I was the sickest, weakest gazelle in the herd.
我是你最容易捕捉的猎物
I was easy prey for you.
你根本不知道自己有多强大
You have no idea how powerful you are.
我不觉得自己强大
I don't feel powerful.
我很挫败
I feel broken.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
我们就不该认识 小锡
I'm sorry we ever met, Scyl.
我选择了你
I chose you!
我奉命送你去个地方
I had orders to deliver you.
可我没有送你去 我选择了你
I chose you instead of them. I chose you.
拜托
Please!
真是太棒了 非常感谢
That worked out really great, thanks a lot!
-女士们 -谢谢
- Ladies... - Thank you.
有人听到了吗
Does anybody hear that?
我什么都没听到
I don't hear a thing.
不管是什么声音 现在都太晚了
Well, whatever it is, it's too late now.
即将直播 十 九
We go live in ten, nine,
八 七
eight, seven...
六 五
...six, five...
四 三 二
...four, three, two...
同胞们
Fellow citizens,
混乱世界的未来掌握在我们手中
the future of a troubled world now rests in our hands.
我们面对的敌人无视战争惯例
We face an enemy with no regard for the conventions of war
以及正确和美好事物的规则
or the rules of what is right and good.
现在是时候使用比以往更果断的力量
The time has come to meet this enemy with more decisive force
利用精确系统的战役来对付这个敌人
than we've ever employed, in a precise, systematic campaign...
将狂欢者从地球上永远抹去
...To wipe the Spree from the face of the earth for good.
在这项工作中
In this work,
我们得到许多大国的配合
we are supported by the collective cooperation of many great nations.
没有妥协
There is no middle ground.
不成功 便成仁
There is only one side now.
只有一个领袖能带领我们渡过这危险的时代
And only one leader to carry us through these perilous times.
一个有勇气 毅力和目标的女人
A woman whose courage, tenacity and purpose
带领我们经历了很多风雨
have seen us through many...a storm.
这位领袖一直是
That leader is, and has always...
陆军五星上将 莎拉·奥尔德
...Been, General of the Army, Sarah Alder.
根据《美♥利♥坚♥合众国宪法》
In accordance with the powers vested in me
赋予我的权力
by the Constitution of the United States of America...
-我授予 -奥尔德将军
- ...I am... - ...Granting General Alder...
授权使用所有军事力量
...Full authorization to employ military force...
包括国内和全球范围
...Both at home and at a global level,
-她可以立刻 -采取不间断的行动
- so she can take immediate... - ...Relentless action
-打击狂欢者 -免受阻碍地做出任何决定
- against the Spree, un... - ...hindered and at her own discretion,
直到这些结局特工被消灭
until these agents of The End have been eliminated.
我们唯一的野心就是保护无辜者
Our only ambition is to protect the innocent.
-我们唯一的计划是恢复 -和平
- Our only agenda to restore... - ...Peace.
我们唯一的任务是彻底消除威胁
Our only mission to eliminate a threat with decisive finality,
这样我们就再也不用为之担心了
so that we never have to meet it again.
-这场战役 -必将胜利
- There is... - ...no outcome but victory.
我们必胜
We will prevail.
-上帝保佑 -这个伟大的国家
- Bless... - ...This great nation
以及所有保卫她的人
and all who defend her.
美国总统徽章
不知道
Don't know.
我不应该让你去见她的
I shouldn't have put you through that.
我根本不想去 我
I wasn't even gonna go. I was...
-我还爱着她 -我知道
- I still love her. - I know.
-我真蠢 -不 你不蠢
- I'm so stupid. - No, you're not.
不 不 你也是人
No, no, you're just... you're human.
她是真的爱你
She loves you. That part's real.
我好像搞砸了
I think I messed up.
我和佩特拉说了锡拉被关在基地
I told Petra that Scylla was being held on base.
-为什么 -因为我们不知道还能跟谁说
- Why did you do that? - Because we didn't know who else to talk to.
塔利因为城市降落后
Tally was just so freaked out
人♥质♥和利巴被杀的事炸毛了
after Citydrop with the hostages and with Libba.
所以我们向佩特拉举报奥尔德
So we tried to tell Petra what Alder did,
但她不在乎
and she just didn't care.
她需要更重要的情报 所以我告诉了她锡拉的事
She needed something bigger. So I told her about Scylla.
然后佩特拉告诉了韦德总统
And Petra told President Wade.
赶紧去找你的小队
We have to find your unit now.
怎么了
What? What is it?
奥尔德操纵了总统
Alder Puppeted the president.
《海牙条约》不是禁止了吗
Isn't that outlawed by The Hague?
极力禁止 而且理由很充分
Very. And with good reason.
我从小就认识奥尔德
I've known Alder since I was a kid.
我见她做过无数艰难的决定 但她从来没有这样过
I've seen her make hundreds of tough calls. But never like this.
她从来没有这么不顾后果过 她
Never with such disregard for the cost of her actions. She's...
你们对佩特拉说的话 让她别无选择
Whatever you set in motion with Petra left her no alternative.
她会查到我们吗
Can she follow this back to us?
要是她查到了
If she does...
你们就危险了
...you're all in grave danger.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表