剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
it's important that we trust each other.
我第一次做出
The first time I made a decision
影响手下士兵生死的决定时
that affected the life and death of soldiers
是300多年前
under my command was over 300 years ago.
从那以后 我做了无数这样的决定
I have made countless decisions like it since.
有些人会伤得更重
Some hurt more than others.
但我完全不后悔
But there is not a single one that I regret.
但你玩弄的都是别人的生命
But it's always someone else's life and death that you're playing with.
这是领袖的日常
It's part of being a leader.
相信我 当领袖一点也不轻松
And trust me when I tell you that it never gets any easier.
我妈说如果变得轻松了 那就该离开了
My mother says that if it ever gets easy, walk away.
你妈和我意见经常不一致
Your mother and I don't often see eye-to-eye,
但在这一点上我们是一致的
but on this we agree.
高速公路上发生的事很可惜
It is tragic what happened on that highway.
利巴 还有卡车上的无辜者
To Libba, and the innocents in that truck.
我们当时还没准备好
We weren't ready.
你把我们变成了杀人犯
And you made us into murderers.
我把你变成了士兵
I made you into soldiers.
最后 你还是准备好了
And in the end, you were ready.
那天的决定拯救了成千上万的生命
Many thousands of lives were saved that day.
-记住了 -那总统呢
- Hold onto that. - What about the president?
你又救了谁的命
Whose life were you saving there?
如果我们随意操纵妨碍我们的人
How are we any different from the Spree
那我们和狂欢者有什么不同呢
if we just puppet whoever gets in the way?
夺取他人的身体 意志和声音是违规了
Taking the body and will and voice of another is a violation.
这违反了我们的准则 但我别无选择
It is against our code. But I had no choice.
如果你知道有什么危险 你会明白的
If you knew what was at stake, you'd understand.
你们休息一下吧
You should all get some rest.
那里 在那棵树附近
It's there. Near that tree.
不是树
Not a tree.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
她是我们的长辈
She's one of our elders.
他们把她打扮成我姐妹
They dress her like my sister.
把她放下来
Take her down.
温柔点
Be gentle.
狂欢者在嘲笑我们
The Spree are taunting us.
嘲笑我
Taunting me.
我要进山洞
I have to get to the cave.
让蝙蝠靠近点
Get the Bats close.
让她们随时准备撤离
Tell them to stand by for extraction.
我们去找你的族人
Let's find your people.
看
Look!
这可能是件好事
This could be a good thing.
这是一堵坚固的石墙
It's a solid wall of rock.
这算什么好事
How is that good?
这可能是我的族人是用来自我保护的
Hopefully, this means my people put this up to protect themselves.
我们的歌♥
Our songs,
你非常想学的那些歌♥
the ones you so desperately want to learn,
可以重塑地球本身
can reshape the earth itself.
我们甚至可以创造新的土地
We can even create new land where there was none.
移山 撼动大地
Move mountains, shake the earth,
劈开石头
split stone.
我需要几分钟
This may take a few minutes.
你真的很担心他们
You're really worried for them.
沙漠里到处都是想伤害他们的人
The desert is crawling with people that mean to harm them.
狂欢者宁愿杀了塔里木人也不愿让他们加入我们
The Spree would rather kill the Tarim than have them join us.
与你所相信的相反
And contrary to what you believe,
我来这里不是为了获得力量
this has never been about gaining power.
我真的很想相信你
I really want to believe you.
但我不相信
But I don't.
你还年轻
You are young.
你没有体会过我的艰辛
You haven't seen the hardships I have.
我在躲藏中长大 逃避那些憎恨我们的人
I grew up in hiding, on the run from those who hated our kind.
教会 奸党 还有其他无数的人
The church, the Camarilla, countless others.
目睹朋友和家人
I saw friends and family
被绞死 烧死
hung, burned,
被石头砸死
and stoned to death.
我们一直生活在恐惧中
We lived in constant fear and that terror
恐怖行动跟着我来到新世界 无情地追杀我
followed me to the new world and hunted me relentlessly,
直到我决定反击
until the day I decided to fight back.
塔里木人和他们的歌♥
The Tarim and their songs,
是最后幸存的线索
they're the last surviving link to something
我本来以为它已经不存在了
I thought was gone forever.
我们的人被偷窃了无数
So much was stolen from our people
多年的迫♥害♥和种族灭绝未遂
over years of persecution and attempted genocide.
随风飘散
Scattered to the winds.
但如果我们能找到这些人
But if we can find these people
说服他们分享他们的歌♥
and convince them to share their songs,
这种力量可以用来创造一个更美好 更安全的世界
this power can be used to make a better, safer world.
将军
General?
跟我来
Follow me.
这些人是来帮忙的
你背叛了我们
带这些陌生人离开这里
我保证
我们只是来帮忙的
我们可以保护并治疗你们
这种保证我之前听过
你们别吵了 这个男生要死了
While you're working all this out, that boy is dying.
你同意让这个女孩治疗病人吗
她救了卡莉达的命
卡莉达被治好了
她还活着
是的
询问 便会得到
Ask and it shall be given you.
寻找 便会寻到
Seek and ye shall find.
敲门 便会敞开
Knock and it shall be opened up to you.
两小时后你就要被转狱了
Your prison transport is scheduled in two hours.
我还没收拾行李
I haven't packed yet.
我不知道该带什么泳衣
I don't know what bathing suits I'm gonna...
闭嘴 你会死在那里的
Shut up. You'll die there.
-你在做什么 -我不知道
- What are you doing? - I have no idea what I'm doing.
我违背了掌握并珍视的智慧
Against every piece of wisdom that I know and hold dear,
我给你一个反抗的机会 因为我觉得这是你应得的
I'm giving you a fighting chance. 'Cause I think you deserve it.
别让我后悔
Do not make me wrong about that.
这地方到处都是守卫 靠你自己了
The place is crawling with guards. You're on your own there.
快点
Hurry.
我得弄得
Gonna have to make this look...
像一点
...look good.
谢谢
Thank you.
守住内心的善念
Hold onto the part of you that's good.
你们应该为自己
You should be very proud of yourselves
过去几天的工作感到骄傲
for the work you've put in the past few days.
回到塞勒姆堡以后
When we get back to Fort Salem,
我们可以好好聊聊你们的未来
we're going to have to discuss your future.
外面有人 在等我们
There are people outside... waiting for us.
走吧
Let's move.
那个暴风雨不是我们的能力
That storm is not our kind of work,
肯定也不是自然形成的
and it's certainly not natural.
不管是什么 它速度很快
Whatever it is, it's moving fast.
-克雷文列兵 -他们就在附近
- Private Craven? - They're nearby.
在我们周围
All around us.
但不是狂欢者
But it isn't the Spree.
不是女巫
They're not witches.
走吧
Move out.
为什么引擎没启动
Why aren't the engines started?
飞行员不见了
The pilots are gone.
奥尔德将军
我们给你留了位置
我们的宿敌回来了
Our ancient enemy has returned!
狂欢者是想警告我们 这是奸党
The Spree was trying to warn us! This is the Camarilla!
他们在山寨我们的能力
They're using some twisted version of our work.
快走
Let's go!
快 快 快 过来
Go, go, go! Here!
右边 两点钟
On your right! Two o'clock!
继续 克雷文
Keep it up, Craven!
身后
Behind you!
他们从两边过来了
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表