剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
你知道基础训练中失败的士兵会有什么下场吗
Do you know what happens to soldiers who shit the bed in basic?
军需品 列兵
War meat, Private.
成为地球上战况最严峻的
Front line disposable war sausage
前线战争香肠
in some of the worst places on Earth.
军官死得跟士兵一样惨
Officers die just as good as enlisted.
你好像不想待在这里
Seems like you don't want to be here.
你的不良行为不仅影响你
It's not just you your bad behavior affects.
也会让我丢脸
Makes me look bad,
干这种事 你的小队会跟着倒霉
your unit takes a hit every time you do this type of thing.
上头什么都能看到
They see everything.
给你个建议
Take some advice.
先别赌气 听我说
Pretend you're not yourself for one minute and listen.
你的小队有个贝尔威瑟
There's a Bellweather in your unit.
阿比盖尔挺难搞的 天才都这样
I'm guessing Abigail is a lot. The gifted ones always are.
我明白
Yeah, I got it.
她的血脉最优秀
There's more four-stars in her line than any other.
顺风顺水进入战争学院
Ride it all the way to War College.
你会活得更久 相信我
You'll live longer. Trust me on that.
这是你父亲今天给你的
This came for you today, from your father.
别乱来了
Stop blowing it.
每日排名
Daily rankings?
竞争性太强了吧
Wouldn't want us to get too competitive or anything.
这样可不行
This isn't gonna go like this.
你今天去哪了 我们很担心你
Where were you today? We were worried.
-感觉不太好 -不是吧 需要帮忙吗
- Didn't feel good. - Oh, no. Anything I can do?
应该没有 你妈跟你说过格林维尔的事吗
Doubt it. Your mom ever tell you anything about Greenville?
去年春天 还记得我妈说那里一团糟
Last spring? Seem to remember my mom saying it was a mess.
都是一团糟 她说格林维尔也一样
They're all a mess. She said Greenville was no different.
有趣
Interesting.
我们一整天都有训练 这不是选修课
We had training all day. None of this is elective.
-有人发现你不在了 -打给总司令吧
- Your absence was noted. - Call the commander-in-chief.
我知道你接受不了
Look, I know this is a lot for you.
-伙计们 -但这只是个开始
- Guys? - But it is just the beginning.
拜托 喘口气吧
Please? Let's all take a breath.
这不是度假 塔利
Look, this is not a vacation, Tally!
这事关生死
It's life and death out there!
-你以为我不知道吗 -那就像样点
- You think I don't know that? - Then act like it.
我们应该互相支持
We're supposed to have each other's backs.
我不会让你拖我或塔利的后腿
I will not have you holding me back, or Tally for that matter.
狂欢者再次袭击
...another attack from the Spree,
北大西洋一艘商业游轮上的乘客
this time in the North Atlantic where all passengers
今天全部身亡
on a commercial cruise liner have jumped to their deaths today.
与商场袭击事件一样 狂欢者宣称对此事责任
As with the mall attack, the Spree have claimed responsibility.
既然你不用来 为什么还来
Why would you come if you didn't have to?
这周发生了这么多事 你还这么问
How can you ask that after this week?
商场 游轮 何时才是终点
Malls, cruise ships, where does it end?
-也许她们有自己的理由 -谁 狂欢者吗
- Maybe they have a point. - Who? The Spree?
-征兵其实就是奴役 -拜托
- Conscription is slavery by another name. - Oh, come on!
你可以环游世界
You get to travel the world,
做好事
do something great,
保护无辜者
protect the innocent.
这些都不是真的
None of that's real.
士兵就是干脏活累活的
It's a grind out there. That's all it is.
我想早点驻派
I mean, I plan to get deployed early,
被炸成碎片 游戏结束
get blown to bits, end of story.
不止如此 就像奥尔德说的
It's so much more than that. Like Alder said--
现在你开始引用她的话了吗
Now you're gonna start quoting her?
我知道她争议很大
I get that she's controversial.
不 她手上的鲜血在女巫历史中是最多的
No! No witch in history has more blood on her hands!
但她有的话还是挺真实的额
Part of what she said is agenda-less and true.
塞勒姆堡是女巫的地盘
That Fort Salem is a witch's place.
这是唯一一个只有我们的地方
It's the only place where it's just us.
多美妙啊
I mean, how beautiful is that?
准备
Ready!
狂欢者的目标是思想脆弱的人
The Spree prey on the ideologically vulnerable.
她们说要拆除
They say they want to dismantle
全球军工综合体
the global military industrial complex,
解放世界上为国而战的女巫
liberating the witches around the world who fight their nation's wars.
她们称之为暴♥政♥ 奴隶制
They call the system tyranny, slavery,
但这一切都是她们的幌子
but all this is a distraction from their true aim.
狂欢者没有伟大的领袖 没有野战军
The Spree has no great leader, no field army.
她们由平行的等级制度组成
They're composed of parallel hierarchies,
秘密细胞系统会在严密监视下崩溃
clandestine cell systems designed to collapse under scrutiny.
如果我们连谁都不知道 怎么跟她们打
How can we fight them if we can't even tell who's one of them?
就像奥尔德说的 狂暴和狂怒
Like Alder said, with storm and fury.
她们在各个方面都会显得很正常
They will appear normal in every way,
甚至在很多方面都非常正常
and maybe even are normal in many ways,
除了
except...
她们是死亡特工
for being agents of the end.
我屁♥股♥里怎么可能有泥
How is it even possible that I got mud in my butt?
我们屁♥股♥里都是泥 塔利
We all have mud in our butts, Tally.
-我要吐了 -又吐
- I think I'm gonna puke. - Again?
地面在旋转吗
Is the ground spinning?
严格来说 是的
Technically, yes.
听起来有点像玩笑
I think that might have been a joke.
怎么了 我很有趣啊
What? I'm funny.
是啊 就像狗狗一样
Yeah, like a puppey, you know.
伙计们 我一会儿过去
Hey, guys, I'm gonna be there in a few.
好的
Yeah, okay.
你为什么不用训练
So how come you get to skip out on all the fun, huh?
我是死灵法 我们和死人打交道
I'm necro. We work with the dead.
所以要远离普通民众
They keep us away from the general populace.
你真幸运
Well, lucky you.
-跟我来 -我身上好脏
- Come with me. - Um, I'm all gross.
哪有
No, you're not.
-找点乐子吧 -好吧
- Live a little. - Okay.
-你要带我去哪里 -走着瞧
- Where are you taking me? - You'll see.
把另一端绑在脚上
Tie the other end to your foot.
我不知道
I don't know...
-这是什么 -萨尔瓦 政♥府♥发的
- What's this? - Salva. Government issue.
练习战术降落
It's how they do combat drops.
你们想什么呢
What were you thinking?
我们得送你们去医务室
We need to get you both to the infirmary.
你从哪弄的萨尔瓦
Where'd you get the salva?
你知道那有多危险吗
Do you have any idea how dangerous that was?
你居然没死
I'm surprised you're not dead.
干得好 这是从平民身上吸取的吗
Nice work. You drew that mess off a civilian?
是的 女士 我妈教我的
Yes, ma'am. Mama taught me how.
你可能会成为一名出色的医生
You might be a great medic someday.
我一会儿来看你
I'll come check on you in a bit.
我不知道你在玩什么把戏 但我在盯着你
I don't know what your game is, but my eyes are on you.
离她远点
Stay away from her.
越远越好
Far away.
不然你就等死吧
As if your life depended on it.
-这意味着我们结束了吗 -差不多了
- Does this mean we're through? - Nearly.
你们也许可以弥补 但我无法保证
You may be able to course correct, but I can't promise anything.
你没事吧
You okay?
她可以见你了
She'll see you now.
阿比盖尔 很高兴见到你
Abigail. What a pleasure.
我刚在普林斯弗雷德里克那里看到你妈妈
I just saw your mom in Prince Frederick.
她像往常一样喝了所有的牛奶潘趣酒
She drank all the milk punch as usual.
怎么了 你在想什么
What's going on? What's on your mind?
这么多问题 坐下
So many questions, sit down.
谢谢你见我
Thank you for seeing me.
你看起来很烦恼 孩子 说说吧
You look troubled, child. Talk.
-我的小组里有个女孩 -又来了
- There's a girl in my unit. - Uh-oh. Here we go.
-太没用了 -怎么回事
- Attack of the shitbird. - What's her story?
她好像想上前线 获得荣耀之火
Seems to have some kind of front-lines, blaze of glory,
还想早点死
death-wish nonsense knocking around in her head.
她无法发出声音 不会唱歌♥
She can't make the sounds, she can't sing the songs.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表