剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
就嗨得越快
the faster this becomes a party.
我就是放不下
I just can't wrap my mind around it.
他并不消沉
He wasn't depressed.
他整个星期都在期待五朔节
He'd been looking forward to Beltane all week.
我认识的他永远不会自杀
The guy I knew would never have killed himself.
但也许我们根本不了解其他人
But maybe we never really know other people.
抱歉 这么问可能很奇怪
Sorry if this is weird, but
你听说过锡拉吗
have you ever heard of Scylla?
他说他以前认识她
He said he knew her from back in the day.
听说他那天晚上要去找她
I think he said he was gonna see her that night.
谢谢你请我喝酒 我要 抱歉
Thank you for this. I have to... sorry.
-失陪一下 -好的
- Will you excuse me? - Yeah.
-再来一杯 -不了 谢谢 回头见
- Another drink? - No thanks, I'm good. I'll meet you.
-我们能谈谈吗 -我现在有点事
- Can we talk for a second? - I have to do something right now.
-我们能晚点再聊吗 -等不了
- Can we do this later? - It can't wait.
我有非常重要的事情 我
I have something really important. I...
锡拉 是关于波特的事
Scylla, it's about Porter.
人们说他不是自杀
So people are saying he wasn't suicidal.
这些人非常非常了解他
These are people who knew him really, really well.
我出现了一些幻觉
So I'm having these visions,
那是他的幻觉 他的记忆
and they're his visions, they're his memories.
我看到你在里面 你在里面
And I saw you in them. You were there.
小锡 我需要你解释一下怎么回事
Scyl, I need you to explain what's happening.
因为我无法理解
Because I cannot make sense of this.
那天晚上你看到他了吗
Did you see him that night?
小锡 告诉我真♥相♥
Scyl, tell me the truth.
如果我看到了呢 你在暗示什么
What if I did? What are you implying?
我对他做了什么吗
That I did something to him?
你认为我是那种人吗
Is that the kind of person you think I am?
-不 我不是这个意思 -是吗
- No, that's... that's not what I meant. - Seriously?
我只是 我很困惑 我无法理解
I'm just, I'm confused. It's not adding up.
-你在乎我吗 -在乎 你知道的
- Do you care about me? - Yes. Yes! You know...
听着 我需要你相信我 别再问这些问题了
Listen, I need you to trust me. Stop asking these questions.
拜托 别一条路走到黑
Please, just don't go down this road.
-对不起 我得走了 -小锡 我
- I'm sorry, I have to go. - Scyl, I...
舞会不仅仅是舞蹈
The Reel is not just the dance,
它是了解你的一种神圣仪式
it is a divine ritual that knows you.
它知道你想要什么
It knows what you want.
它了解你们甚至还没搞清楚的事
It knows things about you some of you haven't even figured out yet.
-她在哪里 -别看我
- Where is she? - Don't look at me.
今晚的重点是享乐
Tonight is about pleasure. And pleasure you will have.
不论这对你们来说意味着什么
Whatever that may mean to you.
当音乐开始的时候 敞开心扉 让舞会指引你
When the music begins, let go and let the Reel guide you.
结束的时候 知道自己可以相信它
And when it ends, know that you can trust it.
-我要杀了雷尔 -我没什么意见
- I'm gonna kill Raelle. - You're not getting a fight out of me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我说了我会来
I told you I was coming.
我们走吧
Let's do this!
该开始了
Time to start.
很高兴你能准时回来
Pleased you made it back on time.
也许舞会知道它在做什么
Maybe the Reel does know what it's doing.
我不需要舞会来告诉我自己的感受
I don't need the Reel to tell me how I feel.
押韵了
I know that rhymes.
够了 够了
Enough, enough.
你们两个
Now, you two.
到我了
Back to me.
我们知道 你在做♥爱♥
We get it! You're having sex!
-你还好吧 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
我只是在想很多事 头疼一点也没缓解
Just have a lot on my mind. It's not helping my headache.
希望塔利今晚能如愿以偿
I hope Tally's getting what she wants tonight.
-她一直在谈论格瑞特 -可不嘛
- She has not stopped talking about Gerit. - Don't tell me.
-他用鸟给她寄了东西 -是啊 一个花环
- He sent her something via bird. - Yeah. A flower ring.
-你怎么知道的 -我们有一个叫做《古抄本》的东西
- How did you know? - We have this thing called the Codices.
基本上就是一个女巫恋爱指南
It's basically a how-to witch sex and romance guide.
-行了 -别告诉她
- Stop! - Don't tell her,
但我敢打赌他给她寄了一张他的
but I bet he sent her a picture of his...
是啊
Yeah!
顺便说一下 那是书中的一幅泛型绘图
It's a generic drawing from the book, by the way.
-住口 天哪 真的吗 -是啊
- Stop. Oh, my God. Serious? - Yeah.
坦白说 这就是我喜欢女孩的原因
For the record, this is why I'm into girls.
如果你想增兵
If you ever decide to replenish the troops,
我可以帮你
I'd be happy to do it with you.
我敢打赌我们的孩子一定很可爱
I bet our kids would be so cute.
我有个问题
I have a question.
你恋爱过吗
Have you ever been in love?
-每周至少一次 -我是认真的
-At least once a week. - I'm serious.
如果你爱上一个人 但他们做错了事
What would you do if you were so in love with someone,
你会怎么做
and maybe they'd done something wrong?
一件无法原谅的事
Something... unforgivable.
我们都有致命的缺点 不是吗
We all have our fatal flaws, don't we?
反正我有
I know I do.
但老实说 你得决定
But honestly, I guess you'd have to decide
那个人是否值得
if that person is worth it,
然后为他们而战
and then fight for them.
这就是你能做的
That's all you can do.
快点
Quick!
天哪
Oh, my God!
好爽
Oh, yeah!
检查镜子是否有残留物
Check every mirror for residue.
让我们用46号♥种子打开死亡电流
Let's open the death current using Seed 46,
神圣的既往种子
the sacred Seed of Anamnesis,
59号♥种子 恢复种子
and Seed 59, the Seed of Restoration.
窗口要关闭了
The window is closing.
你自杀了吗
Did you kill yourself?
是的
Yes.
你最后见到的人是谁
Who was the last person you saw?
巫师
Witchfather.
你的死和狂欢者有关系吗
Did your death have anything to do with the Spree?
没有
No.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do it?
我心中充满了难以忍♥受的悲伤
I was filled with an unbearable sadness.
窗口关闭了
The window is closed.
你喜欢我这样的头发吗
Do you like my hair like this?
懒得理你
I'm ignoring you.
-小雷 你觉得呢 -对不起 我真的不知道
- Rae, what do you think? - Sorry, I really can't tell.
你脖子上闪亮的印记亮瞎了
I'm too blinded by that shiny mark on your neck.
不 看得见吗
Oh, no! Is it... is it visible?
看到了吧
Do you see what you've done?
别再惯着"我终于做♥爱♥了"的怪物了
Don't feed the "I finally had sex" monster.
你的头怎么样
Hey, how's your head?
感觉好些了吗
Feeling any better?
其实我都没注意 已经没事了
Actually, I didn't even notice. It's gone.
-完全没事了 -五朔节
- Completely. - Beltane.
五朔节
Beltane.
我表亲下周就要结婚了
My cousin's getting married next week.
-你们想和我一起去吗 -我喜欢婚礼
- You wanna come with me? - I love a wedding.
-格瑞特能去吗 -塔利 不行
- Can Gerit come? - Tally, no!
我是客人 你是我的女伴
I'm the guest and you're my plus ones.
还有你
Well, twos.
好吧 但我不♥穿♥粉色
Fine. But I'm not wearing pink.
也不♥穿♥你们高大西洋的衣服
Or whatever it is you High Atlantics wear.
我们穿小队的制♥服♥
We wear our uniforms, as a unit.
-别说话 -我什么都没说
- Don't. - I didn't say shit.
对不起 我想告诉你真♥相♥
I'm sorry, I... I want to tell you the truth.
那天晚上我见到了波特
I did see Porter that night.
他想重归于好 但我拒绝了
He wanted to get back together, and I didn't.
我还想告诉你其他的真♥相♥
And I want to tell you some other truths.
-等等 -只是
- Wait. - Just...
什么都别说 我要赶紧说出来
Don't say anything. I need to get this out of me
不然我可能会害怕地逃走
before I freak out and shut down and run away.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表